Dizeaze  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > UM Forums > Unofficial / Extra / Archived Forums > Dizeaze
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 5th, 2009, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Turbo
Natursekt Black Metal

Moderately important to Gavin.

Im thinking of setting a date to the last week of April to visit you, money provided. Ive used skyscanner from all UK airports to Vaasa and its fucking expensive so im looking at a Dublin/Stockholm/Stansted flight over to Tampere. Curious if you could find anything out about rail travel to your area. Would have mailed you this, but I couldnt be arsed.

Lots of love, Andy.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 5th, 2009, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
-Gavin-
Gavornator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
Im thinking of setting a date to the last week of April to visit you, money provided. Ive used skyscanner from all UK airports to Vaasa and its fucking expensive so im looking at a Dublin/Stockholm/Stansted flight over to Tampere. Curious if you could find anything out about rail travel to your area. Would have mailed you this, but I couldnt be arsed.

Lots of love, Andy.
Tampere is 60€ return to Vaasa with a stop in Seinšjoki via train... I'm sure Minna would come meet you in Seinšjoki (Train tickets are 4.50€ for her )

You can also just going to Stockholm then flying to Vaasa directly from there...

Don't go from STD, it lands you after the last train...

Flying to vaasa directly from stockholm isn't a bad idea...Can make the whole journey from UK to Vaasa for 130€ if you're careful... which is about what it costs with Ryanair inc trains (they're way expensive) and i dunno if i'm just used to the GOOd trains here, but the oldass one that takes you from Seinšjoki to Vaasa is damned offensive! .

Get on MSN tonight or this weekend!

Last edited by -Gavin- : February 6th, 2009 at 12:52 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 6th, 2009, 06:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Turbo
Natursekt Black Metal

Forgive me for appearing stupid (I seem to be good at that sort of thing), I went on itunes yesterday with the intention to buy and download your album but I couldnt find it anywhere. Is their a better website for it, or am I doing the wrong thing in itunes? I should have downloaded it last month, but like a stupid cunt that I am, ive waited until all the details arent there for when I need them.

On the Finnquest idea, im going to keep looking at those flights to Stockholm and if they come down to a reasonable price (I mean I can hit Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen direct from international with ryanair which makes me a happy boy), then ill book them. Ill be on msn tonight, if I can clear all of my family off the computer for once (ive hijacked my mums area for this post hahaha). Speak soon and cheers.
Old February 6th, 2009, 06:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Turbo
Natursekt Black Metal

Actually ive just had an idea...is it even released yet?
Old February 7th, 2009, 09:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
-Gavin-
Gavornator

Vocals aren't even recorded yet... and it'll be for sale on our shop way before itunes

Expect a release in 3 weeks!
Old February 7th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Turbo
Natursekt Black Metal

Apologies, ive been playing too much GTA4 and not concerntrating too much on whats going on in the outside world. Fire over a notification if you get the chance!
Old February 8th, 2009, 05:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
-Gavin-
Gavornator

I'll catch you on MSN onight if you're about?
Old February 24th, 2009, 12:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mystique1721
bass solo, take one

are there any previews as to what the album will sound like? a myspace or something?
Old February 24th, 2009, 05:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Muffin
Dawn

Well there's teh pre-production teaser http://www.myspace.com/dizeazeband

Cool to see you here, we must talk soon
Old February 24th, 2009, 09:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mystique1721
bass solo, take one

^we just did

I can't wait to get our band started!

Edit: you should take one of your old guitars with you to the airforce and make sure to keep on practicing!

Last edited by Mystique1721 : February 24th, 2009 at 09:45 PM.