Steve Smyth  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Steve Smyth > The EssenEss Project
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 7th, 2008, 07:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Steve Smyth
Lead Ax

Study with me in London, England, Saturday, October 18th, 2008!

STEVE SMYTH TO JOIN THE INSTITUTE VISITING FACULTY

The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance is proud to announce that none other than metal guitar supremo Steve Smyth is joining the visiting faculty! Steve will be bringing with him his incredible skills, his valuable time and his wealth of knowledge and expertise all now exclusively available to Institute students!

Steve has played on the biggest festival stages in the world with some of the biggest festival names in Metal, from Nevermore to Testament, Dragonlord and Vicious Rumours. With his experience at the highest professional levels, his obvious dedication to the art of guitar and his friendly easygoing manner, Steve is bound to be a hugely popular addition to the team, and another great reason to choose the Institute!

For further information on this story or other Institute news and events contact:
− 020 7328 0222
enquiries@icmp.uk.com
www.icmp.uk.com

I've been told I can invite interested students outside of the ICMP to come and study with me on Saturday October 18th, 2008. If you're interested in pursuing one on one, in person lessons with me, now is your chance! Contact the ICMP for further info!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 19th, 2008, 01:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Steve Smyth
Lead Ax

My thanks to all who made it over to my first day as Visiting Faculty at London's ICMP! We had a good day yesterday, and I would like to thank the good people at ICMP for having me over.

We may do this again next month, so if you're interested, contact the ICMP!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!