Evergrey  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Evergrey
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 18th, 2006, 03:19 PM   #51 (permalink)
NoSoup4you

The album leaked, and the general consensus seems to be that it sucks.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 18th, 2006, 05:33 PM   #52 (permalink)
peza
Reported Type: INTP

By the way, feel free to give me the "respect" whatever stuff jaimek.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 18th, 2006, 05:34 PM   #53 (permalink)
TallNerdKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sknight
That wasn't a "review", especially since it was made by a fanboi.
Title of topic I was referring to: "Evergrey- Monday Morning Apocalypse (review/spoilers inside)" Sorry, I don't want to start a pissing contest, but I just want to clarify my point of view.

Who else is going to wait for the official album to come out instead of checking out the leaked version? Anyone? Just wait it out, it's not that hard.
Old February 18th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #54 (permalink)
jaimek
incorrigible

I wouldn't be surprised if there *are* bootleg copies floating around already; TIC was available on the p2p networks a couple weeks before it was released, too.

All I'm gonna say is if you find it and download it ahead of the release date, PLEASE buy it as well when it comes out. If you don't like it, delete it. :P
Old February 21st, 2006, 04:53 AM   #55 (permalink)
sirial_killer

I love the song samples! I'm already addicted to the songs, just like with every evergrey song, the first time I heard it! Ordered the single today, and I can't wait to by the album!
Old February 21st, 2006, 06:21 AM   #56 (permalink)
Procella
MEMENTO MORI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sknight
Good to see some people here tell the truth instead of the "It's Evergrey...and I don't know anything about this album, but it's gonna rock!!!"

Kiss a little less ass, people. Being objective is what counts and that kind of input is what is important.
It6's funny... All those 'real' fans at some moment start hating everything the band does after some album... No matter if it's good or bad, they only critisizing it... Of course, I'm not telling one must like every album, but it's strange. Does every band become crap after first two albums???
Old February 21st, 2006, 07:36 AM   #57 (permalink)
kingsx

sounds fine to me. I am exxcited to heaar the full album. I agree that jonas really dosent = sweet victory. The sound of the kit was reproduced well though. I like toms voice. THe samples are very well produced and the structure of the songs remind me of RD a little. I wish all the best>
Old February 21st, 2006, 07:56 AM   #58 (permalink)
Anneke
Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallNerdKid
Who else is going to wait for the official album to come out instead of checking out the leaked version? Anyone? Just wait it out, it's not that hard.
I never download.. But I'm not gonna wait until the release date.. Got a promo coming my way.. And I can't wait to get it..
Old February 21st, 2006, 01:02 PM   #59 (permalink)
Procella
MEMENTO MORI

I'm going to wait!