Evergrey  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Evergrey
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old August 1st, 2011, 08:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thorn23TX
Marked By The Triangle

Evergrey Acoustic Show in Atlanta

Hello, Everybody...

Glenn, the promoter for ProgPower USA, announced that there are only 5 tickets remaining for the special acoustic Evergrey "Mid Week Mayhem" show on Wednesday, September 14. If you haven't bought your ticket yet, better do it fast! EDIT: Glenn just posted on Facebook - the show is now sold out.

That said, who's going to be there at the show with me?!?!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old August 1st, 2011, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Thorn23TX
Marked By The Triangle

I have been reminded that there is still time (and tickets) for you to see ISoT performed, in its entirety, at the special co-headlining show on Thursday, September 15 with Vanden Plas. Powerglove will open the show.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
jaimek
incorrigible

I'll be there!

I'm debating whether or not to wear my old Evergrey shirt with the steel blue logo that I bought at PP2 - it's got a few holes after ten years.
Old August 8th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Essence of Conviction
Evergrey Fanatic

I was contemplating going but..I have to see Evergrey in all their distorted glory before I see them acoustic. I may regret it later but I've made my decision!

Old August 9th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Thorn23TX
Marked By The Triangle

@ Jamiek - I think you should wear the old shirt - just put another on underneath it if you're worried about the holes! LOL

@ Essence - The acoustic jam will be a nice warm up to the main event the next night! Plus, there will be metal karaoke afterwards and hanging out with the EG boys while that is going on will be Legen-wait for it-dary! You should rethink your decision, my friend. By the way, even though the acoustic night is sold out, a couple people are parting with tickets on the PPUSA forum...
Old August 12th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Essence of Conviction
Evergrey Fanatic

Hmm, while I agree it might be..I'm gonna have to be hardheaded in this situation. I've already psyched myself up to see them normally. Hopefully they do another acoustic show or you can just tell me all about it after it happens lol.

Old August 29th, 2011, 04:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
sailingarge
Marked by the triangle

The limited t-shirt

I don´t have the luxury to see Evergrey at PP2011, a trip from Sweden is sadly something I can´t afford.

But I would love a copy of the limited t-shirt that will be sold so I throw this question out for you who will be there. If you have the opportunity to buy a shirt in size L for me, PLEASE let me know...I will off course pay you for the shirt and shipping to Sweden.

If you feel that you want to help a fellow Evergreyer, answer here or send me a private message. I would be ForEver(grey) thankful!

Enjoy the show! //Peter
Old August 29th, 2011, 01:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Thorn23TX
Marked By The Triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailingarge View Post
I don´t have the luxury to see Evergrey at PP2011, a trip from Sweden is sadly something I can´t afford.

But I would love a copy of the limited t-shirt that will be sold so I throw this question out for you who will be there. If you have the opportunity to buy a shirt in size L for me, PLEASE let me know...I will off course pay you for the shirt and shipping to Sweden.

If you feel that you want to help a fellow Evergreyer, answer here or send me a private message. I would be ForEver(grey) thankful!

Enjoy the show! //Peter
I'd be happy to try and get you one of these Limited Edition shirts, but Glenn is imposing limits on purchases to one shirt per attendee on Wednesday night so that people attending the show on Thursday get a chance to buy one. If there are still some available on Thursday I will try to get you one, but I can obviously make no promises as the last special shirt they did for their 2006 appearance sold out QUICKLY.
Old August 30th, 2011, 01:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
sailingarge
Marked by the triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn23TX View Post
I'd be happy to try and get you one of these Limited Edition shirts, but Glenn is imposing limits on purchases to one shirt per attendee on Wednesday night so that people attending the show on Thursday get a chance to buy one. If there are still some available on Thursday I will try to get you one, but I can obviously make no promises as the last special shirt they did for their 2006 appearance sold out QUICKLY.
That sounds like a perfect plan, thanx alot! Lets talk more closer to PP XI

Once again, thanx!
Old September 13th, 2011, 01:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
sailingarge
Marked by the triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailingarge View Post
That sounds like a perfect plan, thanx alot! Lets talk more closer to PP XI

Once again, thanx!
It's closing up! =) Have a look at your private messages!