Farmakon  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > UM Forums > Unofficial / Extra / Archived Forums > Farmakon
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 19th, 2007, 05:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Windom Pearl
HUGGY!!!!

FARMAKON Singer To Guest On GALEXIA CD

FARMAKON lead singer/bassist Marko Eskola has been confirmed as one of the guest musicians on the self-titled album from GALEXIA, the project led by Orange, Connecticut-based musician Kenneth Joseph Spaziani.

More...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
nevershine
Hengität. Et hengitä enää

Damn man!! You haven't said anything! Congrats!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Lee_B

The Finns do it better than us I'm afraid.. people don't just get drunk there. They get 100% completely fucked out of their minds. They're an entire nation of alcoholic, suicidal, moribund freakoids
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old June 20th, 2007, 10:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sarkastus
use a chicken to..

Cheers!
Old June 21st, 2007, 05:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
lumitalvi
IkiHorros Hypocrazy

Wwwow! That´s nnnnnice

"Can´t get enough, you know I never get enough..."

"You don´t have to worry about what other people think about what you do, because if you worry you have already lost.
You have to go always with your heart and if you feel right you do it and if you don´t you don´t do it.
So not getting forced by anything... if you follow your heart you are the most honest person in your life."
- Peter Tägtgren

www.myspace.com/lumitalvi
Old June 21st, 2007, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Windom Pearl
HUGGY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevershine View Post
Damn man!! You haven't said anything! Congrats!!!
But I just did say!! Didn't have much to say before that newsflash. Haha Blabbermouth knew it's official before I did

Old June 22nd, 2007, 07:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
lumitalvi
IkiHorros Hypocrazy

Seliseli

"Can´t get enough, you know I never get enough..."

"You don´t have to worry about what other people think about what you do, because if you worry you have already lost.
You have to go always with your heart and if you feel right you do it and if you don´t you don´t do it.
So not getting forced by anything... if you follow your heart you are the most honest person in your life."
- Peter Tägtgren

www.myspace.com/lumitalvi
Old June 24th, 2007, 07:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mazah
Metal Monk

*Arnold* ...I think that is so COOL... *Arnold*
www.deafearmusic.net
Dark Metal
www.soulfallen.com
Melodic Metal
www.myspace.com/avenie
Progressive Death Metal
www.myspace.com/dualitymetal
Nintendo Metal
www.crimsonlotus.org
Old June 28th, 2007, 07:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Spetsnaz
Perkele.

Congrats! Marko is faemz In Blabbermouth, whoah.
Old August 29th, 2007, 07:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Windom Pearl
HUGGY!!!!

An update on this! I got a bit delayed, so at the moment the continuity of the project is up to me only There are two songs I'm working on (Transparency, Pins & Needles), and if things go like they should, I'll be recording them in a couple of weeks.

Old September 17th, 2007, 05:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Windom Pearl
HUGGY!!!!

Recordings complete. At the moment I'm uploading the files for Ken.

We had a good time... ALTHOUGH a certain gay black sabbath cover band with a certain ultra gay drummer spoiled EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING I TELL YOU.

Naah. I'll get back to you after there's something to actually listen.

Old September 21st, 2007, 03:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fevermist
Faltering Image

koskaan kuullukkaa koko poppoosta, mutta kai se on hienoa
Old February 19th, 2008, 01:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Galexia
Kenneth J. Spaziani

looks like I was TOTALLY late on this thread guys!

Anyhow little update for you guys, the album is due for its international release this JUNE! may the commoners rejoice!

I am deciding right now which song will be the radio single (although I am forced to make a radio edit of the song, since all the tunes are too long for the radio. Fucking pop culture bullshit) but one of my choices is "Transparency" which is by far one of the albums highlights.. and Mr. Eskola sings on that tune, and is fuckin' incredible on it might I add. If the single gets a good amount of attention then a Music Video will be recorded, depending on which song is chosen (I have to make an agreement on the track with the record label) will allow me to start figuring out how the video is filmed. Either way I'd like the guest singer for whichever song to be in the video with me fuckin' rocking out.

So if Transparency is chosen, I'll make every effort to fly his ass here and film with me, and perhaps party down a little bit as well to celebrate the album launch in June.

I've been insanely busy, and I hope for anyone on these forums that have contacted me, or seen my news updates that I have not seemed overly distant - I've already been hard at work on new material for the sophmore album. The pre-press is great, the record company is excited for its release, I am very excited and it seems like its going to do really well, and I am thrilled to finally have my art released for the masses to dig into. Music has always been my life, and at certain times of my life - certain moods or eras albums and bands stick out that connected with me deeply, emotionally and perhaps even spiritually. I hope Galexia will do the same for its fans!!!

Just wanted to update you guys, and if you have not heard Marko on the album yet, then hit the myspace up and listen to the 30 second sample from Transparency!
http://www.myspace.com/galexiaband

What a fuckin' voice!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 04:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Windom Pearl
HUGGY!!!!

Regarding this thing... A few promos of Galexia album have already gone out although the actual release will be somewhere around ... erm. June?

http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=155974

Also. Ken and I have another thing going on As Ken puts it here:

"Marko Eskola and I have started up a side-project which will feature me on all the instruments and synths, and marko on all the vocal tracks along with possibly recording all the bass tracks as he is a sick bassist. The style is down-tempo trip-hop meets alt rock a mixture of Portishead and Chromakey stylesynths and trip-hop with more lively parts similar to Nine Inch Nails and Radiohead. Kinda going ?! to that description!? well trust me it'll rip."

Well I seriously doubt the me-on-bass thing but other than that I'm very excited about this! Once we bother to discuss details I'll make some actual news.

Old April 2nd, 2008, 01:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mazah
Metal Monk

Nice!
www.deafearmusic.net
Dark Metal
www.soulfallen.com
Melodic Metal
www.myspace.com/avenie
Progressive Death Metal
www.myspace.com/dualitymetal
Nintendo Metal
www.crimsonlotus.org
Old July 2nd, 2008, 10:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Galexia
Kenneth J. Spaziani

Daniel Gildenlow might also take part of the project, will keep you updated,
Old July 3rd, 2008, 11:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
Windom Pearl
HUGGY!!!!

Cool! You do that, I'll be waiting for the songs, as we finns would say, "muna suorana". Erhh... translation would be "with my dick gone horizontal", i think

Old March 10th, 2009, 06:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
Windom Pearl
HUGGY!!!!

I take it the album should be out today? Is it? WHAA?

Old March 18th, 2009, 11:58 AM   #18 (permalink)
Windom Pearl
HUGGY!!!!

Hmm, for those of you who care, it appears the retail release is delayed for an unknown time.

Old March 23rd, 2009, 04:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
Galexia
Kenneth J. Spaziani

I'm all about the element of surprise, keep delaying albums until everyones forgotten about it!

It's an amazing album and it will be released in retail within the next 2-3 months MAX. 2 months after that release the new Galexia album "The Maze" will also be released in full retail.

Hope Marko is free for the 7 big Euro festivals galexia is playing in this summer, one of them is infront of over 400K+ people when we are on stage with a 70 minute set time !!!!

Posters, Tshirts, Buttons, Hats etc will be availible online at the same time the self-titled debut is released. buy buy buy
Old March 23rd, 2009, 10:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
nevershine
Hengität. Et hengitä enää

OMG! ...well if he isn't. I'm free for that.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lee_B

The Finns do it better than us I'm afraid.. people don't just get drunk there. They get 100% completely fucked out of their minds. They're an entire nation of alcoholic, suicidal, moribund freakoids