Firewind  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Firewind
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 5th, 2008, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
LoveJanne
Firewind=danger XD

best, worst things of the day?

what's the good and bad stuff happened to you people today?
i'm doing this because i'm bored and i'm sick, i can't be at school. and no i'm not playing "hooky".
Tuomas looks like a pervert (maybe this isn't the right word... blaaah fuck my english)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 5th, 2008, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kirst-ehhh
Epic Kirsty

Best thing about today: My sister-in-law being told she'll be going into labour anytime within the next 2 days.
Worst thing about today: The fact I went to bed at 9pm last night and slept til 3.30pm today. I'm EXHAUSTED with work.

xx Kirsty
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 5th, 2008, 10:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kirst-ehhh
Epic Kirsty

THE NEW BEST THING ABOUT TODAY!!!

xx Kirsty
Old March 5th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
LoveJanne
Firewind=danger XD

hahahahaa
Tuomas looks like a pervert (maybe this isn't the right word... blaaah fuck my english)

Old March 5th, 2008, 02:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
GusG_Wannabe
Firekeeper Member (FFC)

that video really sucked alot of bullshit eh xD
well, good thing today is.. hmm.. not school.. no no.. hm. Taekwondo I guess
Worst thing today would be I overslept and didn't had time to take a shower before school-.- soo fresh..

"Better having parkinsons and spill the half of your beer rather than having Alzheimers and forget where you put it"
Old March 5th, 2008, 07:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kirst-ehhh
Epic Kirsty

lol, even when I oversleep I make time for a shower, even if it means being late!

I'm such a woman >.<

Yeah and the video sucked balls...THATS how good my day has been!

xx Kirsty
Old March 5th, 2008, 08:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
LoveJanne
Firewind=danger XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirst-ehhh View Post
lol, even when I oversleep I make time for a shower, even if it means being late!
I'm such a woman >.<
Yeah and the video sucked balls...THATS how good my day has been!
xx Kirsty

Old March 6th, 2008, 01:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
GusG_Wannabe
Firekeeper Member (FFC)

kirsty: well, now I live in a small village where there are busses who drives me in to the city and if I miss them I cannot even go to school so xD I don't have any choice if I don't wanna stay at home all day but that's boring in that freeky little village of mine xD

"Better having parkinsons and spill the half of your beer rather than having Alzheimers and forget where you put it"
Old March 6th, 2008, 02:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kirst-ehhh
Epic Kirsty

Awww that sucks >.<

Move to a big city like Stockholm or Gothenburg!!!!! I couldn't imagine NOT living in a big city!

xx Kirsty
Old March 6th, 2008, 04:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
-SpikeMilan-
Doopdoop-rah-doopdoop

You call Glasgow a big city?!? You should go to Manila Nice and big, full of 22 million people.
Old March 6th, 2008, 04:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kirst-ehhh
Epic Kirsty

Not big....just...populated! With things to do and lots of buses and trains and congestion and pollution!!!!!! <3

xx Kirsty
Old March 6th, 2008, 04:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
-SpikeMilan-
Doopdoop-rah-doopdoop

It was polluted?!?

As people can see, cultural differences are shocking haha. I found Glasgow to be really quiet, not too populated and not polluted at all.
Old March 12th, 2008, 11:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
LoveJanne
Firewind=danger XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusG_Wannabe View Post
kirsty: well, now I live in a small village where there are busses who drives me in to the city and if I miss them I cannot even go to school so xD I don't have any choice if I don't wanna stay at home all day but that's boring in that freeky little village of mine xD

Old March 13th, 2008, 04:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
Katie'Force
Kables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirst-ehhh View Post
Awww that sucks >.<

Move to a big city like Stockholm or Gothenburg!!!!! I couldn't imagine NOT living in a big city!

xx Kirsty
tell me about it, Leeds isn't exactly the biggest city in the world (750,000 population apparently) but the three months i spent back at my parents were agony, felt like living in the middle of nowhere, there's nothing to do there at all! So happy when i moved back to leeds.

t'Lion t'Witch an t'Wardrobe

Shoulders of the wasteland

What's worse than the truth? LIES!!!!

ORANGE!!!
Old March 13th, 2008, 06:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
-SpikeMilan-
Doopdoop-rah-doopdoop

I feel so out of place with people around me saying that they live in big cities haha. I feel that my good old Manila with its 22 million people is a good size, not too big and not too small lol
Old March 13th, 2008, 06:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Katie'Force
Kables

ah but compared with the town i grew up with with only a few thousand, leeds is a big city to me.... i think manila would scare me :/

ORANGE!!!
Old March 13th, 2008, 06:20 AM   #17 (permalink)
-SpikeMilan-
Doopdoop-rah-doopdoop

Haha yeah exactly. It's like when a Polish friend of mine told me that the Polish ambassador gets paid more working in Milan because it's polluted. I look at him and go "You call this... polluted?!? Oh wow, no wonder there are no Poles in Manila".

I think I'd lose it if I lived in a place with less than a million people. I'd feel that I'm living on the set of 28 Days Later lol
Old March 13th, 2008, 06:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
Kirst-ehhh
Epic Kirsty

lmao!!!! London had an estimated population of 7,512,400 mid-2006.

Glasgow has not far off 2 million and is bigger than Edinburgh which is the capital of Scotland! =/

xx Kirsty
Old March 13th, 2008, 06:39 AM   #19 (permalink)
-SpikeMilan-
Doopdoop-rah-doopdoop

Glasgow has 2 million?!?! Sure felt like you people were like... barely a million lol
Old March 13th, 2008, 09:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
-SpikeMilan-
Doopdoop-rah-doopdoop

Well. I was practicing flair (that bartending bottle juggling thing) and I tried to do something totally ridiculous and broke a bottle and I gotta clean 10 000 shards of glass all over the place. DAMN IT haha
Old March 13th, 2008, 10:00 AM   #21 (permalink)
Kimon

I have spent 15 euro in mobile cards this day to talk with my girldfriend who live in Thessaloniki
Old March 14th, 2008, 06:42 AM   #22 (permalink)
Katie'Force
Kables

best thing of today: I've arranged to go shopping with my best friends and their gorgeous son... who is also my God son
worst thing: I'm still at work ah well, only 4 hours 48 minutes to go....

ORANGE!!!
Old March 14th, 2008, 10:20 AM   #23 (permalink)
Kirst-ehhh
Epic Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimon View Post
I have spent 15 euro in mobile cards this day to talk with my girldfriend who live in Thessaloniki
Awww!

Best thing: I got to sit with my niece, Zoe this morning. She's so lovely!!!! I'm also off work ALLLLLL day today and no college, which is a change from the usual 9am - 1pm college class and 6pm - 3am shift at work I usually do. ALSO, going to meet my best friend and her girlfriend later today. Haven't seen them in ages!

Worst thing: Hmmm, hasn't been a worst thing today

xx Kirsty
Old March 19th, 2008, 12:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
Kirst-ehhh
Epic Kirsty

Best thing: Not in college because I was sick today. Slept til 4pm and feel much better.

Worst thing: My mum and dad went to my brothers for a drink last night to "wet the baby's head". Apparently my dad drank way too much and fell asleep on the sofa so my mum just went to bed rather than come home. At about 5am, still quite drunk, my dad woke up in my brothers house and went to find my mum and fell down a full flight of stairs, dislocated his left shoulder, took a good few inches of skin off his side and his back and split his head open.

Silly. He's back home already, he's got a sense of humour about it, but he said he's giving up alcohol He's already ripping the piss getting me to make him cups of tea ^_^

xx Kirsty
Old March 19th, 2008, 07:37 PM   #25 (permalink)
john_lord
Firewind fan

omg i think he should at least reduce alcohol! i hope he's ok.. the whole scene described was like from a horror/drama movie!