Ultimate Metal Forum  
UltimateMetal.com homeContact UltimateMetal.com

Ultimate Metal Zine Ultimate Metal Photo Gallery Ultimate Metal Classifieds Ultimate Metal Link Directory Ultimate Metal Events Ultimate Metal Radio Ultimate Metal Store

Sponsored Links

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > The Music > General Metal Discussion > GMD Social Forum

Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:47 AM   #26026 (permalink)
Blind Guardian

Absu dedicated a whole fucking album to her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old December 16th, 2009, 07:13 AM   #26027 (permalink)
Evil?
omghaxlol!1

And what an album it is!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old December 16th, 2009, 09:21 AM   #26028 (permalink)
vermicide
lush & terminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devasya Chāyā View Post
I don't talk much about metal here because I'm afraid of "YOUR OPINION SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !"
This is a lot of the reason I rarely talk about music in general on forums. It's also why I only really post in the social forum here, so I can do what I come to message boards for and not bother the people who would genuinely like to talk about music.

Plus I'm not a musician myself, I just like to listen to music. Kind of limits conversation topics anyway.

el cristo tomado tiene un sabor
salto en pedazos para ignorar
el caño que es, mundo que olvidé
porque el alma lo permite.
Old December 16th, 2009, 10:22 AM   #26029 (permalink)
unknown
onderers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Neurotica View Post
Thanks

I find it funny that many ppl here can't read/spell my nickname correctly, haha. It has nothing to do with "nu" or "erotica"
perhaps you should think of something along nu erotica

This line will remain in my sig until Ozz takes his down [4/17/08]
Old December 16th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #26030 (permalink)
Onder
In battle there is no lol

I've already told you guys that Tara is preggorz. I have her facebook, fags.

(hope it's not a secret of something)

BTW, Nuerotica is way better than Neurotica.

last.fm / The Onder‘s Texts
Old December 16th, 2009, 12:11 PM   #26031 (permalink)
Belligerent
Greekus Urungus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil? View Post
You missed out on Tara. Totally rad chick.
That she was, i have a feeling she'll come back sooner or later.
Old December 16th, 2009, 12:30 PM   #26032 (permalink)
zabu of nΩd
narrator of non-existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermicide View Post
This is a lot of the reason I rarely talk about music in general on forums. It's also why I only really post in the social forum here, so I can do what I come to message boards for and not bother the people who would genuinely like to talk about music.

Plus I'm not a musician myself, I just like to listen to music. Kind of limits conversation topics anyway.
I cite this as evidence that you have shit taste in music and your opinions are terrible.
Old December 16th, 2009, 12:39 PM   #26033 (permalink)
just metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vihris-gari View Post
I cite this as evidence that you have shit taste in music and your opinions are terrible.
I cite this as evidence to what she said.
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:14 PM   #26034 (permalink)
Cronopio
Glorious Imperator

Quote:
Cronopio looks like Fredrik Thordendal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Episteme View Post
Looks more like a young Bruce Willis with hair to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ozzman View Post
I was thinking Mike Patton
All of the above are swell dudes, so thanks. Want me to eat teh coccczzzzorrxxx?

Old December 16th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #26035 (permalink)
~Neurotica
perfectly insane

Back to the cheesy topic and excuses - I wonder why 95% of males come to this board to talk about music and as a bonus they post in social forum, and 95% of females come to this board to post in social forum and as a bonus they don't even bother to post about music. Does it has something to do with ppl being afraid that somebody won't accept their opinion? - No.
Does it has something to do with ppl not knowing shit about metal, being immature and afraid to take a responsibility on the bullshit they say, shallow and dumb? - Yes.

You are afraid that somebody puts your opinion about music in shit? And what are you doing on social forum? Don't you share your opinion about other topics exept metal here? You do, because most of the person's talking IS an opinion, and you're not afraid to defend your opinions on this part of board for some reason. Yet when it comes to music - you're all numb.
So... there's only one conclusion: you don't know a fuck about metal, but have too much of free time and lack of attention. Keep it up.

Last edited by ~Neurotica : December 16th, 2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old December 16th, 2009, 03:13 PM   #26036 (permalink)
Koude Haat

rawr
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #26037 (permalink)
zabu of nΩd
narrator of non-existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by just metal View Post
I cite this as evidence to what she said.
I cite this as evidence of your inability to comprehend sarcasm.
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:32 PM   #26038 (permalink)
Valerie
¯\(ツ)/¯

Quote:
Back to the cheesy topic and excuses - I wonder why 95% of males come to this board to talk about music and as a bonus they post in social forum, and 95% of females come to this board to post in social forum and as a bonus they don't even bother to post about music. Does it has something to do with ppl being afraid that somebody won't accept their opinion? - No.
Does it has something to do with ppl not knowing shit about metal, being immature and afraid to take a responsibility on the bullshit they say, shallow and dumb? - Yes.

You are afraid that somebody puts your opinion about music in shit? And what are you doing on social forum? Don't you share your opinion about other topics exept metal here? You do, because most of the person's talking IS an opinion, and you're not afraid to defend your opinions on this part of board for some reason. Yet when it comes to music - you're all numb.
So... there's only one conclusion: you don't know a fuck about metal, but have too much of free time and lack of attention. Keep it up.
Those are some huge generalizations.

When I go to the metal discussion forum and read the threads and posts there, nothing compels me to reply to any of it, because I don't find it interesting. The only aspect of metal I'm ever really interested in reading about or discussing is recommending new bands to listen to.

Old December 16th, 2009, 04:39 PM   #26039 (permalink)
~Neurotica
perfectly insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Those are some huge generalizations.

When I go to the metal discussion forum and read the threads and posts there, nothing compels me to reply to any of it, because I don't find it interesting. The only aspect of metal I'm ever really interested in reading about or discussing is recommending new bands to listen to.
You are here for a long time. Lately you only post in social forum, but I've read your earlier posts in music threads - they showed me that you are aware of stuff you listen to and have a clue about what is what. So if you don't write about metal anymore - you probably have your reasons for that (and you mentioned them above). Also you are not the one who after has been just registered runs to post pics of herself to get an attention. I'm sure that ppl I'm talking about don't even read posts in music threads.

Last edited by ~Neurotica : December 16th, 2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #26040 (permalink)
The Ozzman
Commander Smooth

So, boobs?
Come on dude, you've been here long enough. You should know how this stuff works. The darkest, assholest tasting beer = the best. Only true metal accepted. Only blackest ov the black coffee accepted. I've noticed pretty much everything on this website is distorted reality from every other human being I've actually came into contact with.
This line will remain until Corrosion of Conformity (with Pepper) releases another album (4/15/08; amended 12/7/10)
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #26041 (permalink)
Valerie
¯\(ツ)/¯

brb making sex tape with alina

Old December 16th, 2009, 04:54 PM   #26042 (permalink)
Tonka Time
Drugz Mysticism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
brb making sex tape with alina
I'm expecting a link...
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #26043 (permalink)
False Joe
Who cares.

Awesome.
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #26044 (permalink)
Vimana

I'm expecting it to be made in my room.
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:24 PM   #26045 (permalink)
unknown
onderers

sweet

This line will remain in my sig until Ozz takes his down [4/17/08]
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:14 PM   #26046 (permalink)
Miss No Good
Dirty little thing

Quote:

That is actually a pretty good assumption, but you also have to realize that everyone is different. Some females like to get on a metal forum and yes talk about metal others dont. Same goes for guys..some guys just like to get on a metal forum with people who like the same things like they do (music, for one) and just fuck around. I can't really give you a straight answer or tell you how it is because i am not every other person in the world. I mostly get on forums to fuck around and joke with people who have the same interests as me.
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #26047 (permalink)
The Ozzman
Commander Smooth

What metal bands do you like?
Come on dude, you've been here long enough. You should know how this stuff works. The darkest, assholest tasting beer = the best. Only true metal accepted. Only blackest ov the black coffee accepted. I've noticed pretty much everything on this website is distorted reality from every other human being I've actually came into contact with.
This line will remain until Corrosion of Conformity (with Pepper) releases another album (4/15/08; amended 12/7/10)
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #26048 (permalink)
Belligerent
Greekus Urungus

besides Pantera
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:43 PM   #26049 (permalink)
Miss No Good
Dirty little thing

Burzum, Lucifers friend, Gorgoroth, COB, Endless Blizzard. Those are a few but I really like all types of music from Britney spears to Arch Enemy to Breaking Benjamin. ( sorry just being honest)
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #26050 (permalink)
The Ozzman
Commander Smooth

THIS IS

HUH

WOW!