Ultimate Metal Forum  
UltimateMetal.com homeContact UltimateMetal.com

Ultimate Metal Zine Ultimate Metal Photo Gallery Ultimate Metal Classifieds Ultimate Metal Link Directory Ultimate Metal Events Ultimate Metal Radio Ultimate Metal Store

Sponsored Links

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > The Music > General Metal Discussion > GMD Social Forum

Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:24 PM   #17726 (permalink)
waif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myocardial_infarction
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:26 PM   #17727 (permalink)
SentinelSlain
Ceremony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Forth and Die View Post
Apparently they're called English muffins in England as well.

Kinda look like oversized scones to me.
pretty weird really

english muffin - big scone thing

muffin - big bun

bun - small muffin
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:31 PM   #17728 (permalink)
Belligerent
Greekus Urungus

Trying to fill up this new Ipod on my day off, goddamn this is taking forever. I started by putting only the "essential" albums on there, then i realized i have too many essentials.
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:35 PM   #17729 (permalink)
The Ozzman
Commander Smooth

I'm going to come across that when I end up getting an 80 GB iPod. It's going to take like 3 hours to get everything on there
Come on dude, you've been here long enough. You should know how this stuff works. The darkest, assholest tasting beer = the best. Only true metal accepted. Only blackest ov the black coffee accepted. I've noticed pretty much everything on this website is distorted reality from every other human being I've actually came into contact with.
This line will remain until Corrosion of Conformity (with Pepper) releases another album (4/15/08; amended 12/7/10)
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:38 PM   #17730 (permalink)
Belligerent
Greekus Urungus

I wish, 3 hours. I'm only on 2000 songs and it's taken me 5 hours so far...off and on.
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:41 PM   #17731 (permalink)
The Ozzman
Commander Smooth

Is this just to choose the folders or to actually sync them on your pod?
Come on dude, you've been here long enough. You should know how this stuff works. The darkest, assholest tasting beer = the best. Only true metal accepted. Only blackest ov the black coffee accepted. I've noticed pretty much everything on this website is distorted reality from every other human being I've actually came into contact with.
This line will remain until Corrosion of Conformity (with Pepper) releases another album (4/15/08; amended 12/7/10)
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM   #17732 (permalink)
Belligerent
Greekus Urungus

I've been transferring cd's and stuff i've downloaded. It took me awhile to get used to Itunes (pissing me off is more like it).
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:45 PM   #17733 (permalink)
The Ozzman
Commander Smooth

You can just drag and drop entire folders into the iTunes program. It's much easier than using the fucking dialog box that pops up.
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:47 PM   #17734 (permalink)
SentinelSlain
Ceremony

I have a 30GB Zune and 59.5 GB of music. I really really hate not having it all on it though, I used to be able to and it was brilliant..

I'm going to look into getting the biggest Ipod classic. I don't particularly want an Ipod but I don't want one of those big PMP things and they seem like the only other things that have huge enough storage.
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:48 PM   #17735 (permalink)
zabu of nΩd
narrator of non-existence

Anyone know of a good music player that actually has replaceable batteries? I want a new one, but it really annoys me that Apple seals the iPod cases and then charges absurd fees for replacing the battery.
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #17736 (permalink)
waif

iRiver actually runs on AA batteries.
But tiny, tiny size (1gb). Flash, though - indestructible. Good for running or something.
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #17737 (permalink)
zabu of nΩd
narrator of non-existence

I'd want something in the 20GB+ range.

edit: and also not some retarded shit that runs on AA batteries

Last edited by zabu of nΩd : September 9th, 2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:51 PM   #17738 (permalink)
Belligerent
Greekus Urungus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ozzman View Post
You can just drag and drop entire folders into the iTunes program.
Thats the problem, you can't do that with i tunes.
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #17739 (permalink)
The Ozzman
Commander Smooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belligerent View Post
Thats the problem, you can't do that with i tunes.
Yes you can.

Open up the folder where your music is and then drag it to where your music list comes up
Old September 9th, 2008, 04:02 PM   #17740 (permalink)
Belligerent
Greekus Urungus

If i have an album i just downloaded in a folder i have to unzip it first on my desktop. Then I can transfer it on Itunes. It sucks i can't take the whole folder and transfer all my downloaded albums all at once.
Old September 9th, 2008, 04:25 PM   #17741 (permalink)
The Ozzman
Commander Smooth

Fucking duh!

iTunes can't unzip anything

You can extract the files to a specific folder though. That is probably quicker than loading individual albums on the iPod one at a time.
Old September 9th, 2008, 06:11 PM   #17742 (permalink)
Death Delirium
Raagoonshinnaah.

Drinking a caffe latte from Starbucks and it's so tasty.
Old September 9th, 2008, 06:46 PM   #17743 (permalink)
cookiecutter
Proceed to Ultraslamming

Belligerent, are you serious? Obviously iTunes can't unzip files. As Ozzman has repeatedly told you however, you can select any number of music files and just drag them into your library.

Band|last.fm
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:13 PM   #17744 (permalink)
ossa
dead stuff

I'm hanging out with my boyfriend, waiting for him to finish with his email. I went lingerie shopping today
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:26 PM   #17745 (permalink)
Krigloch the Furious
Taste my dingdong

sexorz!11

cheese dip and the Shield
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:27 PM   #17746 (permalink)
whiskey funeral
#666MaxAIDS

Woman, are you still in FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoda77 View Post
Yeah mang, I'm a gross, fat, long haired hippie faggot who lives to see boobies of forum friend's girlfriends. Give me a break bro!
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:27 PM   #17747 (permalink)
The Ozzman
Commander Smooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuncheon View Post
I'm hanging out with my boyfriend, waiting for him to finish with his email. I went lingerie shopping today
If you're going to post pics after posting something like this, fine. If you aren't, don't mention anything like this because all the guys are going to go ZOMGGGGG A GURL BAIEENG LANSHERAY ELELELOL and go jerk off to it
Old September 10th, 2008, 04:44 AM   #17748 (permalink)
SentinelSlain
Ceremony

Quote:
Originally Posted by vihris-gari View Post
Anyone know of a good music player that actually has replaceable batteries? I want a new one, but it really annoys me that Apple seals the iPod cases and then charges absurd fees for replacing the battery.
some creatives ones do, for example the zen micro and micro photo

they are rechargeable li-on type affairs but the back panel slides off like on a mobile phone and you can get a new battery on ebay quite cheaply.

the zen 30GB or 60GB one might be exactly what you want. Bear in mind those are a couple of years old now, you can get a new one I'm sure but they aren't small by any means. Good players though.

Last edited by SentinelSlain : September 10th, 2008 at 04:46 AM.
Old September 10th, 2008, 06:27 AM   #17749 (permalink)
Vimana

On computer. Flying to Newark soon, then Hong Kong.
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:18 AM   #17750 (permalink)
Krigloch the Furious
Taste my dingdong

sausage!