Ultimate Metal Forum  
UltimateMetal.com homeContact UltimateMetal.com

Ultimate Metal Zine Ultimate Metal Photo Gallery Ultimate Metal Classifieds Ultimate Metal Link Directory Ultimate Metal Events Ultimate Metal Radio Ultimate Metal Store

Sponsored Links

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > UM Forums > Unofficial / Extra / Archived Forums > IMG

Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 26th, 2004, 05:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
oooarrr33
Proud new IMG Guitarist

I'm back! Hellooo! :)

Hey guys!,

It's been a long time since I've been kicking around on here, but finally I've got my work commitments out of the way and have a lot of time on my hands. I'm sorry to hear about your problems EC, and I'll commit the equivilent of $20 to help keep things going if you still need it. In the meantime, how've you all been? I'm quite eager to get working again if there are any tracks needing guitar or vocal work done on them - maybe some songs from Dance of Death'd be cool?

Anyway hope some of you still check on here occasionally - it'd be a shame to let such a great group die

Kit
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old April 26th, 2004, 10:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
rabies
Proud IMG Guitarist!

There are several of us who still check the boards regularly...post less...and there are a few more who check in on a not-so-regular basis (yourself included). Commitment/contributions are clearly at an all time low here. I wouldn't mind doing DoD songs myself....but I think the thing we really need here to get things moving again...is a drummer...be it a real one (preferred), or even somebody with the time/knowledge to make fake tracks.... I've thought about trying it myself...but really haven't committed to it yet.
Old April 26th, 2004, 02:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
oooarrr33
Proud new IMG Guitarist

Well, in my real life band, we've got an awesome drummer who might be up for laying down drum tracks for us Next time I see him I'll ask him, see if he wants to lay down some funky drumming for the guild!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old April 29th, 2004, 08:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Constantine
Proud Bass Player IMG

Sadder still to watch it die than never to have known it
For you the blind who once could see
The bell tolls for thee..."
Old April 29th, 2004, 03:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
rabies
Proud IMG Guitarist!

You would be quite the hero around here if you could make that happen oooarrr33.....assuming he does not want to record country/western music..
Old April 30th, 2004, 10:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
oooarrr33
Proud new IMG Guitarist

Ooohh God No! He's a metal drummer through and through - in fact when it finally gets mastered in a week or two I'll put up some sample tracks from my band's EP so you guys can have a listen :P
Old May 1st, 2004, 07:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
7thSon
RIP CHORD STRANGLER