Jag Panzer  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Jag Panzer
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 16th, 2010, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chris Lasegue
Ex-Jag Panzer Guitarist
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 108
Jag Panzer New Album Update (Sept. 2010)

We just finished recording the drums; Rikard did an amazing job! Probably the best drumming he's ever done! Mark and Christian will record guitars during the next couple of weeks, then John will do the same on bass. Last, but not least, Harry will do vocal parts. Then, Mark and Christian will head to Morrisound studios to mix down. Yes, Jim Morris is producing the album!
Also, we had some brilliant t-shirts designed, which will be available when the new album is released Feb. 2011. The artwork is insane! You will be able to order them on our new website, which will be launched at the same time as the album!
We know it's been a long wait for you all, but we promise you won't be disappointed! We'll be posting pics, vids, and interviews periodically, so keep checking our website for the latest. Thanks again for all of your support!
Chris Lasegue is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Golden_Goose
Senior Member
 
Golden_Goose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Swamps of Jersey
Posts: 639
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lasegue View Post
We just finished recording the drums; Rikard did an amazing job! Probably the best drumming he's ever done! Mark and Christian will record guitars during the next couple of weeks, then John will do the same on bass. Last, but not least, Harry will do vocal parts. Then, Mark and Christian will head to Morrisound studios to mix down. Yes, Jim Morris is producing the album!
Also, we had some brilliant t-shirts designed, which will be available when the new album is released Feb. 2011. The artwork is insane! You will be able to order them on our new website, which will be launched at the same time as the album!
We know it's been a long wait for you all, but we promise you won't be disappointed! We'll be posting pics, vids, and interviews periodically, so keep checking our website for the latest. Thanks again for all of your support!

Thanks for the update Chris! I can't wait to hear some new Jag! i'm also definately into some new Jag swag and can't wait to check out anything and everything Jag Panzer!! ESPECIALLY a possible tour!

Thanks AGAIN for the update Chris!!

Warren
Golden_Goose is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2010, 12:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chris Lasegue
Ex-Jag Panzer Guitarist
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Goose View Post
Thanks for the update Chris! I can't wait to hear some new Jag! i'm also definately into some new Jag swag and can't wait to check out anything and everything Jag Panzer!! ESPECIALLY a possible tour!

Thanks AGAIN for the update Chris!!

Warren
Thanks, Warren! I just finished recording guitars for the day and I must say the songs are kicking ass! Not to mention, the guitar tones are the heaviest Jag has ever recorded! Pure metal all the way!!!

Last edited by Chris Lasegue : October 5th, 2010 at 12:38 AM.
Chris Lasegue is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2010, 01:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jasonic
Doom On!
 
Jasonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: West Burbs of Chicago
Posts: 18,594
Sweet!!! The world is in serious need of some true metal!!!!!

Let's have a Jag Panzer / Manilla Road / Omen tour in 2011!!!!
__________________


UPCOMING SHOWS:

FRIDAY JUNE 20, 2014 @ Days of the Doomed IV

Ancient Dreams "MMXIII" available now

ancientdreamsmetal.bandcamp.com


www.facebook.com/ancientdreamsmetal
Jasonic is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2010, 01:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nightrunner
Senior Member
 
Nightrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Norrland, Sweden
Posts: 241
I'm sure, that this will be awesome!
__________________
"Stay loud and proud my friend, put techno & rap to the flames"
Nightrunner is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2010, 06:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Golden_Goose
Senior Member
 
Golden_Goose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Swamps of Jersey
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lasegue View Post
Thanks, Warren! I just finished recording guitars for the day and I must say the songs are kicking ass! Not to mention, the guitar tones are the heaviest Jag has ever recorded! Pure metal all the way!!!

Chris,

I can't begin to tell you how pumped I am for this record to come out and end up in my hands! more then EVER! I need some new Jag!!! and to hear you shred is greatly anticipated!!

Thanks AGAIN for the updates!!!


JAG PANZER!!!!
Golden_Goose is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2010, 12:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Chris Lasegue
Ex-Jag Panzer Guitarist
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Goose View Post
Chris,

I can't begin to tell you how pumped I am for this record to come out and end up in my hands! more then EVER! I need some new Jag!!! and to hear you shred is greatly anticipated!!

Thanks AGAIN for the updates!!!


JAG PANZER!!!!
Thanks, man! I can't wait for its release...this next few months is going to drive me nuts! I really appreciate your support, Warren! Stay in touch!
Chris Lasegue is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2011, 03:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dischord
Mental Sodomizer
 
Dischord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Asscrackistan/Trashcanistan...I miss the USA
Posts: 181
I love it that you guys have Jim Morris doing your production! Good enough for Chuck & Death, good enough for you guys...that guy HAS to be awesome!
__________________
Do you remember when
Heroes were so real
Their magic frozen in time
RIP Chuck Schuldiner
Dischord is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0
© Copyright 2000-2010 UltimateMetal.com | MetalAges Media