Katagory V  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Katagory V
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 19th, 2003, 11:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dustin
C-C-Cool Beans!!!

Post That's so Metal!

Hey Everyone!

While I was in Cleveland, OH for the BW & BK festival, I ran into one of the cool scribes, Rich, from That's So Metal webzine.

The story behind this picture, (which was kindly taken by Jack Frost with Rich's camera) is this: while wearing a Running Wild shirt the day before at the hotel, he mentioned that Grave Digger was his favorite band. I happen to have a GD shirt packed with me so I decided sport it the next day just for him... and it seemed he had the same idea!

You can't beat that! The only two Grave Digger shirts in Cleveland! Hopefully they can get those guys to play next year... Grave Digger rules!

Be sure to check out Richs' killer webzine, That's So Metal for some great live reviews, interviews, pictures and more!

\m/
Dustin

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old July 20th, 2003, 04:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
JazzMX5

Makes me wonder if I'll be the only person at ProgPower IV with a New Model Army t-shirt. I think it's safe to say I will be, even if I say it here...

I'm seriously considering bringing an Elvis one as well! And maybe, just maybe, the KatV 'New Breed...' shirts will be ready by then! Then there's The Iron Maidens to consider...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old September 24th, 2003, 11:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Jesterman
Deathead Legions Master

I have a new model army t-shirt somewhere from back when Ricky Warwick was in the band.....Before the Almighty (killer band)
www.deathead.com
Old September 24th, 2003, 11:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
JazzMX5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jesterman
I have a new model army t-shirt somewhere from back when Ricky Warwick was in the band.....Before the Almighty (killer band)
Ricky Warwick? I've got every NMA album, and not one mentions Ricky... nor does any bio of 'em I've read... ???