Katatonia  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Katatonia
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 18th, 2004, 11:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Orca_Bracer

Any ideas for a Katatonia tatoo?

I was thinking about getting one on my upper arm. Im debaiting on just a design from some artwork on there albums or even just there name. Im not sure because that name is forever and things change when you get older. But, I seriously doubt I will ever stop loving this band. I was thinking about the little girl from viva with katatonia really really small on one of the feathers from the angel wing. Any ideas?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 18th, 2004, 11:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
zeroMaximum
www.almenconi.com

sounds like a good idea... but on the upper arm isn't the coolest place to put it i think, somewhere closer to the elbow looks more impressive to me... but the motive you thought of sounds a-ok ;>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 18th, 2004, 12:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Erik
Banned

I'm thinking the "Moonbride" pic that was to be the cover art for the unreleased "Moonbride" album but instead ended up on the "For Funerals to Come..." T-shirt and on the back sleeve of Swedish band Vinterland's album "Welcome my Last Chapter". This is the best pic I found, but there are better ones around:

http://pinhead.host.am/music/sleeves...rrow-front.jpg

Without the frames et al I mean, it's a pretty crappy picture but the original drawing is cool. Also it's not very obvious that this is Katatonia-related except to those who know, which might or might not be what you're looking for.
Old January 18th, 2004, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Demonspell
cheating the polygraph

I'd use the image from the TD booklet where the man is facing the oncoming train.
"There is a concern that the Internet could be used to commit crimes and that advanced encryption could disguise such activity. However, we do not provide the government with phone jacks outside our homes for unlimited wiretaps. Why, then, should we grant government the Orwellian capability to listen at will and in real time to our communications across the Web?""
-- JOHN ASHCROFT, as a U.S. senator, from his Aug. 12, 1997 op-ed piece in the Washington Times, "Welcoming Big Brother."