Katatonia  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Katatonia
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 12th, 2009, 06:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
jax8u

I guess if you are stuck being an ugly fat kid with a band that sucks balls you might as well be smart.You look good on paper son but you you should get your ugly mug off your myspace
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 12th, 2009, 07:05 PM   #27 (permalink)
BlueSky
Banned

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 12th, 2009, 07:09 PM   #28 (permalink)
sulfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax8u View Post
I guess if you are stuck being an ugly fat kid with a band that sucks balls you might as well be smart.You look good on paper son but you you should get your ugly mug off your myspace
kinda did a 180 on the whole "Good luck with everything and take care" thing there didnt you?
Old November 12th, 2009, 08:17 PM   #29 (permalink)
Jinn
Saint

Quote:
Well, I could contest the ugly bit, but I don't feel like pointless name calling is anything worthy of recognition. I happen to be quite slender with a fencer's build.

If you're referring to the link in my signature, the last time I had anything to do with Drynwhyl was back in 2005 when I decided to decline the offers of a label and pursue academics. I have different bands now.

The only reason I 'look good on paper' is because your arguments are moronic and presented in such a form that my best theory is that you struggle to graduate from a 5th grade writing level.

I actually feel honored that you're either pissed off or insulted enough that you actually went to my myspace page[s] to sling more mud at me.

My job is done, off with you back to your window-licking buddies in the Jonas Brothers forum.

www.myspace.com/drynwhylband

Old November 12th, 2009, 09:13 PM   #30 (permalink)
jax8u

the more I read your posts the more I realise what a dork you are.I bet you have had a lot of failed relationships.Your always right everyone elses opinion is always wrong.I'm dumb and I'm nothing to you but you seem to spend a lot of time defending yourself.Thats a clear sign of many insecurities.I happen to be at home today on a paid sick day,whats with you and all this free time business slow guitar teacher,you have over FIVETHOUSAND posts my god ugly get a life you geek.Oh by the way those jonas brother jokes are just halarious wow.
Old November 12th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #31 (permalink)
Jinn
Saint

Quote:
the more I read your posts the more I realise what a dork you are.I bet you have had a lot of failed relationships.Your always right everyone elses opinion is always wrong.I'm dumb and I'm nothing to you but you seem to spend a lot of time defending yourself.Thats a clear sign of many insecurities.I happen to be at home today on a paid sick day,whats with you and all this free time business slow guitar teacher,you have over FIVETHOUSAND posts my god ugly get a life you geek.Oh by the way those jonas brother jokes are just halarious wow.
FYI i am a NERD not a dork. :-)

Insecurities? nah. I don't care who thinks what about me. I decided to leave that in high school where it belongs. You, on the other hand, decided to dig into my personal life via knocking old pictures and music of mine on a website completely unrelated to the thread topic.

The studio that I teach out of, which is also my current band's practice room, has wifi, and we have a laptop that we record and write our demos on. I get some free time between students, and so it's nice to write down some riffs, record, and surf the web with my downtime between students.

so what's wrong with over 5,000 posts? I've been an active poster since 2004 and quite honestly, until this week I haven't visited this community for two years and only came back to talk about the new Katatonia album, so I'm sorry if my post count gives you the impression that I do nothing but sit on this website all day.

Once again, when you resort to childish name calling, it's hard to take your supposed maturity seriously.

Old November 13th, 2009, 01:02 AM   #32 (permalink)
jax8u

So I go straight for the throat with the name calling does it get under your skin.I suspect not.You on the other hand take the educated,savvy ,intellectual approach to putting someone down I'm sure that makes you feel innocent and mature at a higher level.The result is the same.So get off your high horse box head.If you continue to challenge peoples intelligence you will continue to be alone and depressed.You have so much talent and potential. Man what a fucking waste.
Old November 13th, 2009, 03:04 AM   #33 (permalink)
Lisra
starlight spectre

Alright kids, stop playing and go back to your seats.
Old November 13th, 2009, 03:18 AM   #34 (permalink)
thisempty

Quote:
Ok you win your funny and well written i'm sure your good people.Good luck with everything and take care man.
I think the guy acted pretty good here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinn View Post
Fixed.
And it's called college. Try it sometime.
So this was uncalled for.
So even though Jinns the better talker, i'll have to root for the underdog here, lol.
He was more of a man than you by letting you get out on top. But you just had to take another bite at him, didn't ya?
Old November 13th, 2009, 08:22 AM   #35 (permalink)
Lisra
starlight spectre

And that includes you. Now, quiet please or you'll all be in detention.
Old November 13th, 2009, 09:04 AM   #36 (permalink)
thisempty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisra View Post
And that includes you. Now, quiet please or you'll all be in detention.
That includes me? What are you talking about? lol
Make some sense.
Old November 13th, 2009, 06:58 PM   #37 (permalink)
Jinn
Saint

Quote:
So I go straight for the throat with the name calling does it get under your skin.I suspect not.You on the other hand take the educated,savvy ,intellectual approach to putting someone down I'm sure that makes you feel innocent and mature at a higher level.The result is the same.So get off your high horse box head.If you continue to challenge peoples intelligence you will continue to be alone and depressed.You have so much talent and potential. Man what a fucking waste.
Actually it doesn't make me feel that innocent. I kind of feel like i've just kicked the crap out of an elementary school kid, so it's not really any feeling of accomplishment, but your statements just keep getting more mixed up and nonsensical that it's so hard to resist....

ever met a guy at a party and the stuff coming out of his mouth was just so damn retarded that you wanted to haul back and smack him? yea, it's kind of that feeling i get when i read your posts.

the only intelligence that I challenge is that of myself and my friends, which I think is a mandatory part of intellectual growth. For example, every time my band and I write a new song, I try to make sure that everyone in the band has at least one riff or verse that challenges their knowledge of theory and their respective instrument.

So before, you trashed my band, and now you're calling me 'talented' which confuses me, since the music you heard [or probably didn't] was composed, recorded and performed by me. The other band members were live musicians only; so forgive my doubts on the integrity of your current statement.

I also don't see how i'm wasting my talents, since I'm giving lessons to [hopefully] the next generation of guitarists in my area. I'm also collaborating with other local musicians to create music, so where's the waste in that? It's not like I learned guitar for 6 years and then decided to leave that talent to rot.

Old November 13th, 2009, 07:01 PM   #38 (permalink)
Jinn
Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisempty View Post
So this was uncalled for.
So even though Jinns the better talker, i'll have to root for the underdog here, lol.
He was more of a man than you by letting you get out on top. But you just had to take another bite at him, didn't ya?
Eh, granted. That was a low blow on my part and I apologize, but it's still pretty funny that he came back at it

Old November 14th, 2009, 02:15 AM   #39 (permalink)
jax8u

At 5'4 the thought of smacking someone is not somethig I recommend.You seem a little(no pund intended)upset.Did I stike a chord? You busted me, I don't really think you have alot of talent and potential,It was just a line I used to play into your predictable psyche.Why do you feel the driving desire to constantly deffend yourself? Remember, I am nothing.Look big guy just let this thing go and move on.Be honest with yourself and quit living in denial.Say are you the kid from little people big world?
Old November 14th, 2009, 02:30 AM   #40 (permalink)
Brave.Archangel
Inside the City of Glass

I think the video would have been way cooler if in the middle of one of the goth chick forest scenes, Anders or Jonas came in and smacked the chick on the ass and walked off camera.
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:57 AM   #41 (permalink)
burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave.Archangel View Post
I think the video would have been way cooler if in the middle of one of the goth chick forest scenes, Anders or Jonas came in and smacked the chick on the ass and walked off camera.
Just the thought of that alone makes the video a hundred times better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinn on AIM
A true music fan would rape sharks for Opeth.
Old November 14th, 2009, 09:10 AM   #42 (permalink)
Jinn
Saint

Quote:
At 5'4 the thought of smacking someone is not somethig I recommend.You seem a little(no pund intended)upset.Did I stike a chord? You busted me, I don't really think you have alot of talent and potential,It was just a line I used to play into your predictable psyche.Why do you feel the driving desire to constantly deffend yourself? Remember, I am nothing.Look big guy just let this thing go and move on.Be honest with yourself and quit living in denial.Say are you the kid from little people big world?
at 5'4" I'm a dime among pennies.

I really had half a mind to diplomatically handle this as per my previous responses but now I'm just going to remind you that people who attempt to insult people based on looks and height need to go back to high school where they belong and get fucked.

now piss off.

Old November 14th, 2009, 09:28 AM   #43 (permalink)
Coma323

quite the thread
Old November 14th, 2009, 10:47 AM   #44 (permalink)
jax8u

Just got back from a nice piss off ,thank you.Since you and I are really good friends now,I would like to send you a box of old clothes my seven year old son grew out of.Let me know where to send them.Are you having a bad day?Your strong use of profanity has surprisingly taken your usual exquisite writing to a child like level.I wanted to ask did your myspace help you find that true love you have been longing for? Your music career is not hopeless, thank ALLAH for DIO for helping to pave the way for people of your stature.
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:37 PM   #45 (permalink)
EmeticGore
Remove The Limbs

Bababooey bababooey, Howard Stern's penis.
Old November 14th, 2009, 01:23 PM   #46 (permalink)
i aint play this

I wish I could fill this horrible thread with real vomit.
Old November 14th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #47 (permalink)
Jinn
Saint

Quote:
Just got back from a nice piss off ,thank you.Since you and I are really good friends now,I would like to send you a box of old clothes my seven year old son grew out of.Let me know where to send them.Are you having a bad day?Your strong use of profanity has surprisingly taken your usual exquisite writing to a child like level.I wanted to ask did your myspace help you find that true love you have been longing for? Your music career is not hopeless, thank ALLAH for DIO for helping to pave the way for people of your stature.
Unfortunately, once you piss off, you don't return, so you fail at your simple task.

I have a few students that could wear your son's clothing. Don't know what use I'd have for them.

"strong" use of profanity? That's not strong at all.

my Myspace didn't help me find love at all. I met my fiance at a party.

Nice pot shot at my religion. I guess I should be offended, or something like that.

So I'll ask you this: what does my height, looks, religion, marital status, job, or anything else you'd like to attempt to mock have to do with the original topic of this shit thread?

By the way, if you're trying to act smart I'd learn to type and proofread correctly before you post.

I'm also sure your son is proud of the example you're setting for him, what with going all 'personal' with an argument simply because I thought your initial post was a stupid pile of crap.

If you're running out of ideas for your next post, I'll give you my facebook page for ammo. I don't update that page either by the way. http://www.facebook.com/saintjinn

Otherwise, if you're done with these childish and pointless attacks on my person, I'm sure the Katatonia community would appreciate it if you ended this thread. I'm done wasting my time on you, because you're simply not worth it.

Old November 14th, 2009, 04:17 PM   #48 (permalink)
Skaldir
formerly known as Unicorn

OMG, the Opeth board relaunched!
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:20 PM   #49 (permalink)
Jinn
Saint

yar

Old November 14th, 2009, 04:44 PM   #50 (permalink)
the-great-cold-distance
Throbbing Member

And I just remembered why I gave up on UM.

Last.fm - Recordnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Mongler View Post
As for you "great cold distance" take your arrogant "sigh" and shove it up your ass. Thanks.