Katatonia  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Katatonia
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 25th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #226 (permalink)
Kains D
Am I my brother's keeper?

Hafta second that LOL.

Wasn't so bad, almost didn't have time to play as my cousin visited and there was still work to do. But yeah, it really sucks that a small group is screwing the rest of us.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old April 27th, 2011, 03:27 PM   #227 (permalink)
Lyre's Harmony
Lunatic Soul

Re-installed Diablo 2 and started playing it with my brothers. Forgot how much I used to love this game.
Old April 28th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #228 (permalink)
isolation_years

^played that with some friends back in the day, was the game that got me started playing as a magic user
Old May 7th, 2011, 11:21 PM   #229 (permalink)
Cressida

Once the network is back up and running there are two downloadable games that are a must for those who love 2-d side scroll. Outland plays a lot like Metroid and Castlevania graphics look incredible as well as the game play. Moondiver a square enix game fucking looks great reminds me of strider and megaman..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #230 (permalink)
isolation_years

^wow serious, both of those sound excellent

old metroid and castlevania was the shit

and megaman X. X2, X3 are some of my favorite snes games
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #231 (permalink)
Cressida

Quote:
Originally Posted by isolation_years View Post
^wow serious, both of those sound excellent

old metroid and castlevania was the shit

and megaman X. X2, X3 are some of my favorite snes games

^^^I agree completely some of my childhood favorites!

Both of them are co op too!!

I heard that psn wont be back on until may 31 unsmiley face!
Old May 11th, 2011, 06:01 PM   #232 (permalink)
isolation_years

ah nice i love co-op!

frig i know . oh well, it doesnt affect me much, only game i play online is battlefield BC2 on my PC, and i can live without downloading a few more demos
Old June 12th, 2011, 02:13 AM   #233 (permalink)
Bleak Eyes
Irrelevant

Has anyone seen the trailer for Assassin's Creed Revelations?

When this game was announced earlier this year, my thoughts were: I wish they would have taken at least another year off, especially since someone at Ubisoft said last year that they would take two years off for the third game, but then I also thought that I love these games, so either way I will be heavily into the game. I was not off my feet when I heard details of the new game, but still excited.

However, after I watched the trailer from E3, I am now too excited for this game, especially since it will be Ezio's final game and I expect to get some closure on him. I also expect his death in this game whether it is during his time as an assassin or as a much older man "at home". Pathetically thrilled for Ezio's final go.
Old June 12th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #234 (permalink)
isolation_years

i wish they would just make a third one, i couldnt care less about ezio or altair

i just want the the story to advance . i didnt play brotherhood just out of principle
Old June 14th, 2011, 01:44 AM   #235 (permalink)
Bleak Eyes
Irrelevant

I had just finished playing some of LittleBigPlanet in the afternoon and my PS3 just shut off. It gave me the awesome blinking red light. At a couple of points, it would turn out and shut off. I read that it could be a heating issue, so I let it be for a bit. Several times I was able to have a minute to backup files to the timely free PlaystationPlus that allowed me to store some save files. Unfortunately it stopped working completely and I did not get everything that I wanted backed up.

I bought a new one tonight with a friend's discount and hoped that I could use an adapter I have to pull files off of the old hard drive. I finally managed to pull the old hard drive out and it was an unsuccessful attempt. The PS3 did not recognize anything. I also plugged it into my laptop just to see if it would get a read and it did not. Kind of sucks.
Old June 14th, 2011, 07:49 PM   #236 (permalink)
Cressida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak Eyes View Post
I had just finished playing some of LittleBigPlanet in the afternoon and my PS3 just shut off. It gave me the awesome blinking red light. At a couple of points, it would turn out and shut off. I read that it could be a heating issue, so I let it be for a bit. Several times I was able to have a minute to backup files to the timely free PlaystationPlus that allowed me to store some save files. Unfortunately it stopped working completely and I did not get everything that I wanted backed up.

I bought a new one tonight with a friend's discount and hoped that I could use an adapter I have to pull files off of the old hard drive. I finally managed to pull the old hard drive out and it was an unsuccessful attempt. The PS3 did not recognize anything. I also plugged it into my laptop just to see if it would get a read and it did not. Kind of sucks.
Damn dude that's brutal same thing happened to me with my ps3. I sent my 160gb to sony for refurbished 120gb slim for a100. I am gonna trade it in eventually to get a brand new one.

CASTLEVANIA RESURRECTION THIS WEEK AHH YEA!!!
Old June 15th, 2011, 03:54 AM   #237 (permalink)
Bleak Eyes
Irrelevant

I am wondering if I bought a faulty PS3. I bought a 160GB slim and I think it may be struggling with framerate as well as being a bit slow on the PS3 menu. When I sync trophies even after earning just one it takes a bit longer than it used to on my 60GB first generation. It also seems to start up slower. Also, while playing a disc game, the system makes a vibrating noise like a phone at times. Has anyone else with a slim experience similar issues?
Old June 15th, 2011, 01:08 PM   #238 (permalink)
isolation_years

weird, ive had a fat 60 gig since about 6 months after launch (and about 2 weeks before price drop ) and havent had one problem with it. even replaced the harddrive.

it has frozen a couple times, but never to the point where it shuts down. is it in a well ventilated area? cause that shit can get pretty hot
Old February 21st, 2012, 04:14 PM   #239 (permalink)
Cressida

http://youtu.be/s-sEENYLpss

Just got this today been waiting month's for this!!
Old February 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM   #240 (permalink)
isolation_years

^really curious abotu this how is it?
Old February 21st, 2012, 06:55 PM   #241 (permalink)
Cressida

The demo is up on psn and i'm pretty sure on xbox too. To describe as a whole it is over the top. I haven't gotten chance to play it yet since i bought before i came into work. Now i am staring and anticipating the mindfuck of a game when i get home. Download the demo and you will know what i'm talking about.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 11:51 AM   #242 (permalink)
MiniMoose

Tribes: Ascend

Finally someone manages to make one of the coolest games ever new and functional for gaming 2012.

https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/

Been playing the beta for some time now, and it's getting better for every update. Never thought they would pull it off.

Got the cd 12.11.09. Happy now...not sure what I think yet. If it's Good, Great or Super duper great.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 01:25 PM   #243 (permalink)
Cressida

Asura's Wrath

Buy this game!!
Old February 22nd, 2012, 01:54 PM   #244 (permalink)
BlueSky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cressida View Post
game
*anime
Old February 22nd, 2012, 08:46 PM   #245 (permalink)
Cressida

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky View Post
*anime
It still rules!
Old February 23rd, 2012, 03:04 PM   #246 (permalink)
isolation_years

dont have money yet, i hear it is all story so ill wait.
Old March 6th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #247 (permalink)
Cressida

Quote:
Originally Posted by isolation_years View Post
dont have money yet, i hear it is all story so ill wait.
It's a little bit of everything.

Just got Street Fighter X Tekken