Katatonia  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Katatonia
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 13th, 2001, 12:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
_Transparent_

Talking Genuine but stupid question

for the Opeth/Katatonia/Novembre tour, how long do each band play for? i'd guess at Novembre at 30 mins, and with hope Katatonia at least 45 mins (fingers crossed) and the usual 1:30 hours for Opeth. is that right? if you've just seen them, or are going to, just reply.
ok enough of the sad shitty questions.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 14th, 2001, 05:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
ColdDarkNord
www.vicrecords.com

I was meeting some nice guys from Metz (east of France) in gothic club in Paris. They seen my Katatonia t-shirt and came for talk. We drank some beer and talked about music. At that time I still been sure than Im gonna see my favorite band in Rotterdam.This guys was dreaming about Katatonia gig in Metz.
This mail I got after I came back to Moscow (my home is here, its why my english suxx)

Hi,

Here is Michel (the guy from Paris who enjoy Katatonia too). I saw the gig yesterday and it was really good ! ! It was a very very small scene so I was really near from Renkse & co…Novembre was great too but I didn’t like so much Opeth. I hope everyhting is Ok for you and that we could drink some beers again very soon…

Take care, life is pain,

Your friend Michel

___

"Ať si bylo, jak si bylo, přece jaksi bylo. Ještě nikdy nebylo, aby jaksi nebylo."(с)Jaroslav Hašek
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 14th, 2001, 10:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
_Transparent_

wow, thats cool, someone noticed your t-shirt, i went around Camden (supposed sort of English metalhead capital, bollocks it is, just 12 year olds with slipknot/linkin t-shirts) with mine on a few times, and there was only one person who shouted out Katatonia in a growly voice towards me, everyone else was trying to read what it said , i was in the supermarket thingy and whilst queuing my friend told me to look up, the checkout woman was looking hard at the t-shirt trying to figure out what it said
Old November 15th, 2001, 01:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
ColdDarkNord
www.vicrecords.com

Well, guys, finally we got this!!!
My friend Michel from Metz sent me link with pics from Katatonia's gig in Metz. First concert in tour, now u can check it out!!!
http://perso.ksurf.net/divine-union4...12-11-2001.htm

___

"Ať si bylo, jak si bylo, přece jaksi bylo. Ještě nikdy nebylo, aby jaksi nebylo."(с)Jaroslav Hašek