Katatonia  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Katatonia
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 25th, 2001, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Smerte Avliv

Who is obssessed with Jonas?

Not love. But for his lyrical integrity and his great viocal techniques. And also his drums. I mean if the had a different drummer on jhva elohim meth. To day beats would be different.
Cause what caught me out were the 4/4 beats. Such an original touch rather than battery and relentless double kick. I have heard another metal band do the same thing. Just list to the drum track of Murder. So effective yet simple. As with Varg's music
Old May 26th, 2001, 01:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
BurzumBeast
Darksol

I am very impressed with Jonas, as well as with all the members of Katatonia. As for Varg, the complexity of his music increased with time, but he generally stuck to the formula that sounded best: dark and brutal without being played at the speed of light.
Old May 27th, 2001, 02:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
pretentious

obsessed

i am .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 29th, 2001, 08:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Anthony
criminal

I am seriously obsessed

And I like his tired voice on Discouraged Ones little more then others, and drum manner there is very pretty too.
... then go and get someone!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 31st, 2001, 12:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
sarah

obssessed???????

not obsessed but rather fasinated by his lyrics.
Old June 8th, 2001, 12:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
_Transparent_

the darkness around me is so strong, not allowing me to cast judgement on your question!
Old June 10th, 2001, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Evisceratrix
blah

this is slighty off the subject, but:

i work in a cd store and we use a computer program called MUSE (a self proclaimed 'electronic music library') to look up information and order albums. i was trying to sell some katatonia to someone and went to show them LFDGD and jonas was listed as the "band members of katatonia." he was the ONLY one listed! isnt that sad and...UGH! completely unacceptable! (all the members and guest artists are properly listed for the other katatonia albums...but still!!!)
and to make matters worse the customer decided not to order LFDGD. i ordered it anyway and put it out in the store where it now waits impatiently for its predestined home...in someones cd player!

http://mp3.com/nontindoskull
Old June 11th, 2001, 04:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Wanderer
Decayed Smile

and Blackheim

me and i am also obsessed with Blackheim too and also Fred (he is listening Tea Party ( a canadian band) umm and i think i will obsessed with Danny too You made me too happy men!
see ya next year

"How could this go so very wrong?"
four numbers staring back at me displaying the mediocrity of my presence i am wasting my day watching them change the sun with it's blue sky outside shining down on all you happy people i am wasting my day waiting for rain need more methods to end each day to be happy by living this way