Lacuna Coil  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Lacuna Coil
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lacuna Coil Unofficial Lacuna Coil Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 29th, 2011, 10:10 AM   #26 (permalink)
modernsappho

This is a hard question. I'd say it's between the Lacuna Coil EP, and In a Reverie. My favorite are: "The Secret", "This is my dream", and "No need to explain" from the EP. From In a Reverie my favorites are "My Wings", "To myself I turned", "Stately lover", "Circle", "Honeymoon suite", and "Falling". Their earlier music was a lot more experimental, I think(Voice and music). I don't know if I think they're getting worse or just evolving. I think it's just not exactly the same music as before.

Unleashed Memories actually isn't a favorite of mine, although there are beautiful songs on there, such as Halflife, Cold Heritage, Current Obsession, Stars, etc etc. And I actually like some of the songs on KarmaCode("What I see", "Fragile", "Within me" is alright to listen to every once in a while...Well those are the only songs I like. I guess that's not a good thing.) I am not sure where "Spellbound" is from, as I haven't been listening to their new stuff lately. But I like this song, especially the guitars.

I at least think they deserve their new found success, even if it's caused them to go in a different direction, musically.

I started listening to them in the 90s. The cds barely work now, lol. They skip a lot.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 12th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #27 (permalink)
rosecrance

I really enjoyed Comalies and Shallow Life. Wasn't a fan of Karmacode. :/ Should be getting Dark Adrenaline which I know I'm going to really like Just going to post in an old thread. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 11th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #28 (permalink)
bayonetta

Unleashed Memories, for sure. To Live is to Hide and When a Dead Man Walks are my favourite tracks.
Old February 10th, 2014, 05:33 AM   #29 (permalink)
zombiestench

Comalies, then Unleashed Memories
Old May 11th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
Nevermore_coiler

I would have to go with Dark Adrenilane