LORD  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > LORD
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LORD Ex-Dungeon

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 29th, 2005, 01:09 AM   #76 (permalink)
black_tooth_grin
www.anwarrizk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DungeonDean
Yepo Anwar but they never made there move!
lucky...

Happy Birthday by the way, I was goin to give you a buzz and say happy birthday but I ran out of credit again the otherday.

What's Call of Duty like?

Supporting Aussie Metal
www.metalobsession.net

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 29th, 2005, 01:13 AM   #77 (permalink)
cro4eva

Quote:
Yepo Anwar but they never made there move!
You should make the move first..Just kidding.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 29th, 2005, 01:18 AM   #78 (permalink)
black_tooth_grin
www.anwarrizk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro4eva
You should make the move first..Just kidding.
Hey dude, whats cracken?

You pumped for the final gig?

lucky bastard

Supporting Aussie Metal
www.metalobsession.net

Old November 29th, 2005, 01:20 AM   #79 (permalink)
DungeonDean
Banned

@ Anwar: Nah its cool man, I don't think I had my phone with me :S. COD2 RULES!

@Josip: (yes I know your name) Theres about 10 of them. Theres about 1 of me, or less. Dude, a weiner kid has no hope against G-G-G-G-G-Ganstas!
Old November 29th, 2005, 01:21 AM   #80 (permalink)
cro4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_tooth_grin
Hey dude, whats cracken?

You pumped for the final gig?

lucky bastard

Offcourse I am... SHall be one awesome day. Got two gigs this weekend also so I cant wait for the next two weeks.

SO is there no chance of you making the gig at all? that sucks. Are trains to Sydney expensive that might save money?
Old November 29th, 2005, 01:23 AM   #81 (permalink)
cro4eva

Quote:

@Josip: (yes I know your name) Theres about 10 of them. Theres about 1 of me, or less. Dude, a weiner kid has no hope against G-G-G-G-G-Ganstas!
HAHA lol yeah I know I was only joking. I wouldnt make the first move either it just causes trouble you dont want.

But it would be good if you could bash the shit out of them and wake them up a lil. What did they get expelled for?
Old November 29th, 2005, 01:27 AM   #82 (permalink)
DungeonDean
Banned

They bashed some Year 8 Kid. That kid is now our god. He made our lives a whole lot easier!

All hail the Metalhead movement!
Old November 29th, 2005, 01:27 AM   #83 (permalink)
black_tooth_grin
www.anwarrizk.com

Quote:
Offcourse I am... SHall be one awesome day. Got two gigs this weekend also so I cant wait for the next two weeks.

SO is there no chance of you making the gig at all? that sucks. Are trains to Sydney expensive that might save money?
Nah doesn't look like it, I would love to come up but it's just the money factor with getting there staying at a motel plus adding fees to get around Sydney and paying for meals.

I do have the money now, it's just I have alot of stuff that I gotta pick up and pay off. Plus i reckon they would have sold out of ticket by now in Melbourne, I wouldn't want to rock up at the gig and there would be none left...not saying that it would happen, but you never know.

Supporting Aussie Metal
www.metalobsession.net

Old November 29th, 2005, 01:36 AM   #84 (permalink)
cro4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_tooth_grin
Nah doesn't look like it, I would love to come up but it's just the money factor with getting there staying at a motel plus adding fees to get around Sydney and paying for meals.

I do have the money now, it's just I have alot of stuff that I gotta pick up and pay off. Plus i reckon they would have sold out of ticket by now in Melbourne, I wouldn't want to rock up at the gig and there would be none left...not saying that it would happen, but you never know.
I think there will be tickets left in Melbourne but yeah that suks that you cant make it at least you hae melbourne to remeber and LORD to look forward to
Old November 29th, 2005, 01:37 AM   #85 (permalink)
cro4eva

Quote:
They bashed some Year 8 Kid. That kid is now our god. He made our lives a whole lot easier!

All hail the Metalhead movement!
Bashed a year 8 kid? How old are these guys, lost causes.
Old November 29th, 2005, 01:42 AM   #86 (permalink)
black_tooth_grin
www.anwarrizk.com

Quote:
I think there will be tickets left in Melbourne but yeah that suks that you cant make it at least you hae melbourne to remeber and LORD to look forward to
Indeed.

Anyways heard LT is going to be taping the show, so it doesn't look so bad after all...but still, it would be great to see the show live.

I will cry my little heart out if they do a Blind Guardian cover.

Supporting Aussie Metal
www.metalobsession.net

Old November 29th, 2005, 01:44 AM   #87 (permalink)
cro4eva

I dont see a BLind Guardian cover, but I can see it happening for LORD as Biscuit is a huge fan. Something from the "Somewhere Far Beyong" album, since that is LTs fav.
Old November 29th, 2005, 01:54 AM   #88 (permalink)
black_tooth_grin
www.anwarrizk.com

Quote:
I dont see a BLind Guardian cover, but I can see it happening for LORD as Biscuit is a huge fan. Something from the "Somewhere Far Beyong" album, since that is LTs fav.
That would be quite awesome.

Supporting Aussie Metal
www.metalobsession.net

Old November 29th, 2005, 01:58 AM   #89 (permalink)
Rick
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro4eva
But it would be good if you could bash the shit out of them and wake them up a lil. What did they get expelled for?
Nah, that would likely cause even more trouble. Take this incident for example: Last week an aboriginal came down to our school and threatened a bunch of guys, so they went up there wanting to settle it. I was walking past this so i stopped to watch, then out of no-where this aboriginal (13yrs mind you) pulls out a 12-14inch kitchen knife (the kind you see in knife blocks) and basically slashes at one of these blokes, almost ripping his face up, well, this was my cue to start running, so i did (along with many others) as this little crazy bastard runs down the road behind us and starts running after random people swinging his knife. Pretty interesting ordeal to start a day, let me tell you that much. Does it have much to do with my original point? no.
"I woke up one morning and remembered i'd done a particular task the night before. This was vivid, real, a compelling recollection. I proceeded to continue in this task, where i imagined i'd left off. To my surprise, i hadn't even attempted, let alone undertaken, this particular remembered task. It came crashing back to me, and it was apparent, suddenly, that i had invented the recollection. What was real? Memory is not the reliable source people think it."
Old November 29th, 2005, 02:02 AM   #90 (permalink)
Celestial-Todd
The Incredible Bulk

Rick's story reminds me of an old saying

It's not the size of the man that counts... it's the size of the gun he's got hidden in his back pocket

I steer clear of fighting (despite being a very compitent one) for the main reason that these days you never fight one on one. It either ends up in a lop-sided beatdown or someone pulls a weapon
Old November 29th, 2005, 02:02 AM   #91 (permalink)
cro4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickIth
Nah, that would likely cause even more trouble. Take this incident for example: Last week an aboriginal came down to our school and threatened a bunch of guys, so they went up there wanting to settle it. I was walking past this so i stopped to watch, then out of no-where this aboriginal (13yrs mind you) pulls out a 12-14inch kitchen knife (the kind you see in knife blocks) and basically slashes at one of these blokes, almost ripping his face up, well, this was my cue to start running, so i did (along with many others) as this little crazy bastard runs down the road behind us and starts running after random people swinging his knife. Pretty interesting ordeal to start a day, let me tell you that much. Does it have much to do with my original point? no.
HAHA!!! ANd yeah in one of my later posts I think I mentioned that it would cuase more trouble, or mayb it was earlier. What I meant by saying "But it would be good if you could bash the shit out of them and wake them up a lil. " was wishful thinking and hopeing these guys get put into line, because I hate gangsters. Simple becuase its pussy and I cant stand fights with weapons.
Old November 29th, 2005, 02:04 AM   #92 (permalink)
cro4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial-Todd

I steer clear of fighting (despite being a very compitent one) for the main reason that these days you never fight one on one. It either ends up in a lop-sided beatdown or someone pulls a weapon
Yeah unfortunantly, its disgusting. Not that fighting in the first place is good, but things happen and to have people using weapons disgusts me and annoys me.
Old November 29th, 2005, 02:05 AM   #93 (permalink)
Celestial-Todd
The Incredible Bulk

Beating up someone doesn't really teach them another... if anything it will make them want to fight again, this time with back-up. It's a never-ending circle

Trust me... I used to be... hmmm... "associated" with a certain member of the Sydney metal scene (most people will know who). He believed that the solution to everything was with a fist.... this has led to him receiving several beatdowns and still he hasn't learnt a thing
Old November 29th, 2005, 02:09 AM   #94 (permalink)
cro4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial-Todd
Beating up someone doesn't really teach them another... if anything it will make them want to fight again, this time with back-up. It's a never-ending circle

Trust me... I used to be... hmmm... "associated" with a certain member of the Sydney metal scene (most people will know who). He believed that the solution to everything was with a fist.... this has led to him receiving several beatdowns and still he hasn't learnt a thing
Hmm well you can always try. It works on some people.
Old November 29th, 2005, 02:32 AM   #95 (permalink)
Cryptor
Cobber Mc Friendly

This thread is fucking awesome. All hail!
Old November 29th, 2005, 02:33 AM   #96 (permalink)
Cryptor
Cobber Mc Friendly

Wait a sec....LT called my mum a whore!!
Old November 29th, 2005, 03:04 AM   #97 (permalink)
serenesorrow
Asian Woman

Asian women.
Old November 29th, 2005, 04:36 AM   #98 (permalink)
DungeonDean
Banned

HEIL
Old November 29th, 2005, 04:37 AM   #99 (permalink)
petrucci_dude
teh shredz0r

I'm a whore.

GotGroove Productions - Tuition and Recording Services

X3N (Progressive/Groove) - http://www.facebook.com/x3nmetal
Giant Letter Three
(All other music of mine) - http://www.facebook.com/giantletterthree

Old November 29th, 2005, 04:59 AM   #100 (permalink)
Goreripper
Metal as fuck

I don't need a post-whoring thread. I have more posts than anyone except Josh.

"Atheism is the arrogant belief that the world was not created simply for our benefit."