LORD  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > LORD
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LORD Ex-Dungeon

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 21st, 2006, 08:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
Eramaajarvi
A centipede

I was rolling on the sheets with someone in my dreams last night. Those dreams are the greatest, they're fun and happy, but you don't get disappointed the next morning
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 21st, 2006, 09:21 PM   #27 (permalink)
pipsqeek
Musical Delinquent

A dream I had once went like this:

I was walking through an electronic convention at Darling Harbour. I walked up to a booth that had a home cinema set up in a bedroom. The person at the booth was Alyssa Milano. reow!

But all of a sudden we were walking and talking, and a group of people were walking behind us and we ended up going down a long hallway in this large castle.

I got to a door and opened it. I remember seeing the crack of the door that it was pitch dark, then I woke up.

Months later I had the same dream, I got to the part where the door was and I reached to open it. As I opened the door completely and I was about to step inside the room. I took on the 3rd person view, and I could see myself about to take a step into the room. But I was looking at myself from the bottom of the room, which was not where the door was. But hundreds of meters further down. I yelled and screamed at myself to not take that step. But I didn't hear myself, and took the step, then woke up.

The third time I had a dream that I thought was related was me runing around this same castle, on the outside, trying to get back in.

I was running so fast, like 200 km/h. And at every window and door I'd run past, I would attempt to open it. But it was very erratic, there was no stopping or resting until I found a way in.

I woke up from that.. nothing eventuating further. And since then, I've never had a dream that related to it.

pipsqee

Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s - http://www.venganza.org/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 21st, 2006, 10:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
And behold a pale horse

I hate dreams where all I do are domestic tasks. I once had a dream where I was washing the dishes...for some anomalous reason my mind was fixated on plates and cutlery.

I dont tend to read much into dreams, mine are usually related to the last thought I had before drifting off to sleep. I've never looked at them as some sort of form of existentialism.
Old October 21st, 2006, 10:40 PM   #29 (permalink)
Jonno
Napperson McBanjo

The strangest one i've had that i can remember:
I was in a hot air balloon, with a bunch of other people and we were all drunk and singing Waltzing Matilda....Seriously!
Then suddenly the balloon fell out of the sky and i woke up just before it hit the ground. I have a fair few flying ones that end end like that.They're pretty common i hear but for me that was the only one involving a hot air balloon, singing and booze

A small number of times i've also had dreams where i'm back in primary school or something and i'm 10 years old again, and if i walk past a mirror in the dream i look like i did when i was 10, and my friends do too.
The stupidest are the ones where you are trying to run as fast as you can, but your legs are like jelly and you can't move, usually when something is chasing you of course!

Last edited by Jonno : October 21st, 2006 at 10:44 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 12:31 AM   #30 (permalink)
Toby
Cheesegrater Of Chastity

Yeah... and when you dream about fighting somebody (maybe that's just me though, haha) and your fists can only move at about 0.00001Km/h.

Scrote - myspace
Old October 22nd, 2006, 01:47 AM   #31 (permalink)
serenesorrow
Asian Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Toby
Yeah... and when you dream about fighting somebody (maybe that's just me though, haha) and your fists can only move at about 0.00001Km/h.
Hahaha yeah I hate dreams where nothing goes right even though you should be able to control it. Sometimes I have trouble in dreams entering things... like doors, getting into cars, etc. It just won't let me go through them unless I turn around and go sideways or reverse through them... that's a bizarre little twist that's gone on throughout my dreams my whole life. When I was younger as well, all of a sudden in dreams thin tentacles would always come out and not let me do whatever I was trying to do... like if I was trying to go through a door they would hold me back or pull me in the opposite direction... that was really frustrating.

One dream from when I was younger that has always stuck with me and possible even featured in other dreams. Was where I was walking up a large sand-coloured concrete bridge and when you look down the sides it's a fair way up. It overlooks a massive swimming pool. That's pretty much the dream as far as I remember although the image has stuck in my head for something like 16+ years. I remember when I was younger I used to always wonder if it was real or not, and if I had ever been there... and there were times I swore I must have been because it seemed so real. Fuck knows what that dream means... I choose to read it as some mega rich Asian woman who owns that pool will select me as her sex slave and to dwell next to that pool.

Another dream I thought was real when I was younger was when I saw an empty Super Nintendo box out in the rubbish - that night I dreamt that my parents had bought it for me and suprised me with it. That felt extremely real and I remember I was cheering even when I woke up.

Nowadays I dream about work a lot - especially just as I'm about to wake up and I think about all the things I've got left to do. The worst ones is where my mind makes up things that didn't really happen at work... like problems, and stuff outstanding and I start thinking of what I'm going to/have to do. Then I try and reassure myself by saying I'm dreaming and that didn't happen but that doesn't work... then I wake up with a nasty fuck of a headache that feels like it's behind my eye. Headaches shouldn't happen till at least halfway through the day

EDIT: I think that's the longest post I've made in my life.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 02:07 AM   #32 (permalink)
Wenda
Lady LORD

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesorrow
When I was younger as well, all of a sudden in dreams thin tentacles would always come out and not let me do whatever I was trying to do
Hentai nightmares?

Karyn's MySpace ... Karyn's blog

And the Book says, He made us all to be just like Him... so if we're dumb, then God is dumb. And maybe, even a little ugly on the side. -- Frank Zappa, Dumb All Over

Old October 22nd, 2006, 02:18 AM   #33 (permalink)
serenesorrow
Asian Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenda
Hentai nightmares?
I wish.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 03:50 AM   #34 (permalink)
JonBonJovi
Titilate

Last week I was having reacurring dreams of either being Andrew G's girl or cooking with Jamie Oliver.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 04:47 AM   #35 (permalink)
Goreripper
Metal as fuck

I bet you don't want to be G's squeeze now.

"Atheism is the arrogant belief that the world was not created simply for our benefit."
Old October 22nd, 2006, 05:07 AM   #36 (permalink)
Toby
Cheesegrater Of Chastity

Did anyone see Joker Poker the other night where Andrew G was wearing a Maiden t-shirt? That ruled, heh.

Scrote - myspace
Old October 22nd, 2006, 06:16 AM   #37 (permalink)
serenesorrow
Asian Woman

Haha and when he was on "Thank God You're Here" (?? I think that's the title) when he started singing Angel of Death in the middle of one of the scenarios.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 07:02 AM   #38 (permalink)
Powerofmetal
Ancient forest of evles..

wow dude, i was thinking of making a thread just like this, exactly 2 days ago just as u started it, after i had a wicked dream about touring with lord and gamma ray, and we were getting hella drunk on a tour bus or something ....lol, its so weird how the mind works, but i must say was a mad dream till my GF woke me up

Old October 22nd, 2006, 07:08 AM   #39 (permalink)
Toby
Cheesegrater Of Chastity

Yeah I saw that too, hah! My mate tells me he was on Ready Steady Cook and put his apron on backwards and said "hey look, I look like Ronnie James Dio" and started singing Holy Diver! The same guy also told me he wore a Dio shirt on Australian Idol once, as well. What a champ!

Scrote - myspace
Old October 22nd, 2006, 04:06 PM   #40 (permalink)
JonBonJovi
Titilate

He often talks of Dio and has worn a number of metal god shirts on TV.All the above is true on his antics on TV.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 06:39 PM   #41 (permalink)
ladymessiah
Banned

I had a dream last night/well this moring.
I was driving down the GWH in Faulconbridge and i was in the slow lane.
The traffic was reasonably busy.

Anyways, just near the Indian Restaurant this little girl with blonde hair probably about 7?, appears on the road and i drove slowly and missed her.

In my mind i see a black Jeep Cheeroke? who in my mind appear in front of me as if i am driving behind them, dunno really weird but anyways, they run her over .

I quickly pull over looking where she was and seeing her debri on the gutter.

I remember waving at them to stop but they didnt.

I quickly called 000 and waited.
Seemed like hours passed and still no sign of help and i was also flaggin down people on the highway but they didn't stop.

I called 000 again and the person on the phone said something about it not being an emergency.

I walked near where she was and saw my car with the drivers door open and the indicator on pulled over just before the Holden dealer.

Arrg was really creepy.
Old January 4th, 2007, 07:52 PM   #42 (permalink)
sadisticsatyr
Young Apprentice

All i remember is that somehow my ex had seduced me and i had then pissed her off.

I walked in the door of what felt like my appartment (but it wasnt my current one) and found a guy and a girl in a nuclear fallout suit finishing up on clearing all my stuff out. I knew they were friends of heres, but i had never seen them before. The flat was empty except for a wardrobe and the waterbed. I looked out the window and felt myself being pulled back in by them. They dragged me to the door and locked me out.

After a few minutes of rage and banging on the door to get back in i gave up and went to talk to her in a dimly lit house. She tried to seduce me again with sweettalking and fluttering eyelashes, but i did not give in. I then went for a walk down at the local park and found my brother and his friend kicking a footy, i had a kick and it went into someone's house. I went walking back up the hill out of the park and walked past a kids soccer game that had been stopped by police.

Next thing i remember i was in the middle of the desert at an abandoned drive-in at dusk, trying to work out where the tour bus was and why it had left all its passengers stranded. For some reason there was a lot of urgency in finding this bus, it felt like i would die if i didnt.

Finally i flagged down a car that had two detectives in it, one a very weak, but healthy looking indian lady. I got in the car and....

Thats it. The ex part has been bothering me all day.
Old January 8th, 2007, 04:22 AM   #43 (permalink)
in_absentia
Aurora Borealis

I had a dream about Opeth last night. Mikael Akerfeldt and i were talking to each other... in the dark. All i remember. Haha and apparently i was twitching in my sleep!

Come hither in thy hour of strength;
Come, weak as is a breaking wave!
Here stretch thy body at full length;
Or build thy house upon this grave.

-Wordsworth

www.last.fm/user/in_absentia

www.in-absentia.deviantart.com
Old January 8th, 2007, 04:30 AM   #44 (permalink)
JonBonJovi
Titilate

I'd call my dream i had the other night a nightmare...a sex dream with a member of this board.
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:20 AM   #45 (permalink)
Goreripper
Metal as fuck

Apparently not this member of the board, either.

"Atheism is the arrogant belief that the world was not created simply for our benefit."
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:23 AM   #46 (permalink)
FerretallicA
HMAS Slagdestroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBonJovi View Post
I'd call my dream i had the other night a nightmare...a sex dream with a member of this board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreripper View Post
Apparently not this member of the board, either.
Old January 8th, 2007, 06:10 AM   #47 (permalink)
Pyro
The guy from the internet

My money is on Turner
- Unrestrained! Magazine
- Pyro-Vesten.net (Web & Graphic Design)
Old January 8th, 2007, 07:06 AM   #48 (permalink)
Goreripper
Metal as fuck

You'll never guess.

Old January 8th, 2007, 07:13 AM   #49 (permalink)
Pyro
The guy from the internet

Well that's who was in my last sex dream, I figured it'd be the same for everyone.

Those tight pink pants.... irresistible!
- Unrestrained! Magazine
- Pyro-Vesten.net (Web & Graphic Design)
Old January 8th, 2007, 07:15 AM   #50 (permalink)
Goreripper
Metal as fuck

You worry me.