LORD  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > LORD
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LORD Ex-Dungeon

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 26th, 2007, 11:15 PM   #51 (permalink)
JonBonJovi
Titilate

She is bringing hers!
Hey Watto do you need anything brought along?
I can bring tomatoes,corn cobs,loaf of bread, mushrooms.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 26th, 2007, 11:28 PM   #52 (permalink)
Watto
the need...for speed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBonJovi View Post
loaf of bread
Sorry I think i'm right for bread I stole lots after my shift. But for other stuff, I admit i'm not the greatest organiser or caterer. I'm just planning on having a bbq consisting on lots of bread, sausages, hamburger paddies, maybe some lettuce and lots of beer. So if anyone else can suggest some other things for me to get or bring their own stuff if their not happy with the menu that would be good

www.myspace.com/metalwatto
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 27th, 2007, 12:14 AM   #53 (permalink)
JonBonJovi
Titilate

I realised after I did that post and went into the kitchen to get a drink. I was standing in the kitchen and said to myself "good one drongo asking a baker if he wants you to bring a loaf of bread".
Old January 27th, 2007, 04:26 AM   #54 (permalink)
in_absentia
Aurora Borealis

I might come, too early to tell haha. See if i'm up to it.

Come hither in thy hour of strength;
Come, weak as is a breaking wave!
Here stretch thy body at full length;
Or build thy house upon this grave.

-Wordsworth

www.last.fm/user/in_absentia

www.in-absentia.deviantart.com
Old January 27th, 2007, 04:30 AM   #55 (permalink)
Watto
the need...for speed!

Ok folks ive cleaned shit loads of the construction site back yard and fixed the fence up made the joint a little more safe. In amongst the rubble I found a half sack of goon it's still in the back yard it's been in the sun for a long time. So lets get Pyro drunk and feed it to him for humors sake Also the ONLY music that will be played down by the pool area is 80's metal. I have a pretty good selection of Warlock, priest, skid row, accept, bon jovi, maiden, helloween queensryche dio etc but if you want to bring some of your own hair metal cd's feel free. Okie dokie see you lot tomorrow

Old January 27th, 2007, 04:34 AM   #56 (permalink)
FerretallicA
HMAS Slagdestroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watto View Post
I have a pretty good selection of Warlock, priest, skid row, accept, bon jovi, maiden, helloween queensryche dio etc
Oh fucking hell, please no! I still have a headache from that shit at Grimm's on NYE

[edit] PS- what time did you want people turning up?
Old January 27th, 2007, 04:40 AM   #57 (permalink)
Watto
the need...for speed!

I don't belieeeeeeeveeee in love, jet city Woooooooommmmeeen Queensryche it is anysways I know I said midday but come anytime after like 10am is cool magool

Old January 27th, 2007, 07:01 AM   #58 (permalink)
Stormster
Somewhere Far Beyond

I feel as bad for missing this as i did when i missed hail and kill. You better have another one watto (if u have a house left after this one!!).
Old January 27th, 2007, 12:42 PM   #59 (permalink)
Pyro
The guy from the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watto View Post
Ok folks ive cleaned shit loads of the construction site back yard and fixed the fence up made the joint a little more safe. In amongst the rubble I found a half sack of goon it's still in the back yard it's been in the sun for a long time. So lets get Pyro drunk and feed it to him for humors sake Also the ONLY music that will be played down by the pool area is 80's metal. I have a pretty good selection of Warlock, priest, skid row, accept, bon jovi, maiden, helloween queensryche dio etc but if you want to bring some of your own hair metal cd's feel free. Okie dokie see you lot tomorrow
HAH! I don't touch goon sacks. Plus, I am probably STILL drunk on wine from my antics on Thursday.

Who's bringing the fire extinguisher?
- Unrestrained! Magazine
- Pyro-Vesten.net (Web & Graphic Design)
Old January 27th, 2007, 08:15 PM   #60 (permalink)
Grimmz0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Who's bringing the fire extinguisher?
Hmmm lol, It actually seems I can't make it today BECAUSE I will be at home, cleaning up the mess the fire extinguisher made.. Goredo gets home tomorrow.. that snuck up on me a bit lol

I will be at home dreaming of Champagne, Skid Row and my darling Husband... Have a great time guys...!!!

... ... MySpace ... ... ... Last.fm ... ... ... Facebook ... ...
Old January 28th, 2007, 03:56 AM   #61 (permalink)
JonBonJovi
Titilate

Thanks for the hospitality Watto and his Mum.Great food, fun in the pool and good company.
I left my hat on your couch.If your working Thursday I'll be in Springwood taking Jazynthe to the pool I can come to collect it from your work if that's all right.
Old January 28th, 2007, 07:29 AM   #62 (permalink)
Watto
the need...for speed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmz0r View Post
Hmmm lol, It actually seems I can't make it today BECAUSE I will be at home, cleaning up the mess the fire extinguisher made.. Goredo gets home tomorrow.. that snuck up on me a bit lol

I will be at home dreaming of Champagne, Skid Row and my darling Husband... Have a great time guys...!!!
I'm very upset Wifey I had what you said Champagne, Skid Row and beer a waiting for you and there was know show I think we need some marage cunsoling. Be quite if my spelling is shit i'm drunk it was a good night and if I could be bothered to revive the small world thread, have I got a story for you lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBonJovi View Post
Thanks for the hospitality Watto and his Mum.Great food, fun in the pool and good company.
I left my hat on your couch.If your working Thursday I'll be in Springwood taking Jazynthe to the pool I can come to collect it from your work if that's all right.
I thought the hat was Ferrets and I took it to the pub i'm not working on thursday but make it the thursday after and I can get it to you. Also to the known people that weren't here it was an awesome day of alomohol jamming pool and bbq. Some of us kicked on at the local pub and went for a cruise in Bremna's mighty monaro it was a tits day/night out

Old January 28th, 2007, 08:06 AM   #63 (permalink)
Watto
the need...for speed!

hERE IS SOME PICS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 044.jpg (136.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 045.jpg (142.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 046.jpg (145.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 047.jpg (142.1 KB, 27 views)

Old January 28th, 2007, 08:12 AM   #64 (permalink)
Grimmz0r

Awww, looks like a lot of fun, my love. Wish I could have been there!!!!!!!

... ... MySpace ... ... ... Last.fm ... ... ... Facebook ... ...
Old January 28th, 2007, 09:38 AM   #65 (permalink)
FerretallicA
HMAS Slagdestroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
HAH! I don't touch goon sacks. Plus, I am probably STILL drunk on wine from my antics on Thursday.
That's my first time drinking goon which has been fermenting in the sun for several months. It's an experience I'd encourage everyone to try at least once.

Bloody killer day Watto Personal highlights:

Jamming along to half the Metallica back catalog in your loungeroom
Watching Blondie piss on the neighbour's ute then realising the family living there isn't actually on holidays
Bremner's creative simultaneous destruction of the giant beach ball and your pool-side lamps
Beers being delivered from the balcony to the pool via air mail
Farewelling the beer garden at the Lappo with "Taxi" AKA "Bombs away"

Once again... bloody killer day. Cheers for putting it on
Old January 28th, 2007, 04:54 PM   #66 (permalink)
Watto
the need...for speed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretallicA View Post
That's my first time drinking goon which has been fermenting in the sun for several months. It's an experience I'd encourage everyone to try at least once.

Bloody killer day Watto Personal highlights:

Jamming along to half the Metallica back catalog in your loungeroom
Watching Blondie piss on the neighbour's ute then realising the family living there isn't actually on holidays
Bremner's creative simultaneous destruction of the giant beach ball and your pool-side lamps
Beers being delivered from the balcony to the pool via air mail
Farewelling the beer garden at the Lappo with "Taxi" AKA "Bombs away"

Once again... bloody killer day. Cheers for putting it on
Yeah there was a couple of small dramas but I was to drunk to care. I woke up this morning with cut up toes, I don't think i'm in the good books with my neighbour anymore and my Dads a bit shitty. Ohh well it was good times, thanks to everyone that came I hope you enjoyed my passion of beer, bbq and pool. I remember seeing the ball deflating from the decking and instantly sprinting to crash tackle Bremna. That damn cocaine addict