Andy Sneap & Backstage Productions  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Heavy Metal Forums > Andy Sneap > Merch Stand
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Merch Stand Gear for sale or trade, job offers, collaboration requests.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 9th, 2010, 06:47 AM   #51 (permalink)
MetalJonesy
more metal, more booze!!!

i'm a bit late at doing this, but masses of positive feedback for Naill (digitaldeath) for when i sold my Krank Rev Jr to him!

FS: Krank Rev Jr

BLUE!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 9th, 2010, 06:53 AM   #52 (permalink)
digitaldeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalJonesy View Post
i'm a bit late at doing this, but masses of positive feedback for Naill (digitaldeath) for when i sold my Krank Rev Jr to him!

FS: Krank Rev Jr
Cheers Mark - I'm blushing!
The amp's getting good use here, amazing piece of gear!

Big probs to Mark for the sale too - great communication at all times, and ensured that everything went according to plan! Couldn't be happier with the purchase and I'd defo buy from him again!

Niall.
Old March 9th, 2010, 06:56 AM   #53 (permalink)
MetalJonesy

glad you're still rocking it Naill!!

BLUE!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 11th, 2010, 11:28 AM   #54 (permalink)
Dalinkwent48@aim.com
Be Creative, Get Laid

Positive feedback for jefftd bought his events from him....everything was packaged perfect and they work like a charm thanks man!!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/g...-monitors.html

Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarethSE View Post
stupid gareth doesnt afraid of anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nectar-and-Fuel View Post
i used a 4:1 ratio on the faggotry/awesome control and then twisted the remaining knobs so they looked like a chicken-headed nigger nugget
Old March 14th, 2010, 10:55 AM   #55 (permalink)
MetalJonesy

Positive feedback here for Jeid (Jamie) for the awesome EMG 81 pup i got off him!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/g...-emg-81-a.html

BLUE!!
Old March 18th, 2010, 06:28 PM   #56 (permalink)
grywolf627

Positive feedback for Mike (006). A pleasure doing business with you. The MP-1 got here in perfect condition...and sounds just as good as I remember! Thanks Mike!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/g...hip-world.html

Jef

No trees were harmed in the making of this post. Several electrons, however, were severely inconvenienced.
Old March 18th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #57 (permalink)
Jarkko Mattheiszen
The FU guy.

Not sure if I already mentioned this, but bought a Rockmaster from Jevil and he was a pleasure to do business with. Fast shipping, the unit was well packed and everything was in perfect condition. Only thing that was missing was the Lemmy's pube he promised, but I might have lost it in all the shipping materials

WWW - FACEBOOK
Recording - Mixing - Mastering
Old April 13th, 2010, 03:26 AM   #58 (permalink)
JeffTD
Senhor Testiculo

Bad experience with NitroBattery on purchasing an SM7b.

I paid immediately, he held onto the money for 3 days while it cleared from his PayPal account to his bank account (the money was in his hands the moment it hit his PP account). One week later he sends me a PM telling me that he had some health scares after the unnecessary 3-day clearing time, and didn't get it shipped until 9 days after he received my payment.

The biggest problem with this was that I was at a completely different address for two weeks while I ordered it, but due to his shipping SNAFU, it was delivered 3 days after I had left and I wasn't able to even open the box until this last weekend (was at the address from 3/19-3/28, paid for the mic on 3/15, it was shipped on 3/24, delivered to address I was no longer at on 3/30, and I didn't see until 4/9)

While I totally understand that health scares (he claims it was a cancer scare) will throw things for a loop, but he held onto my money for an unnecessary 3 days before any kind of health issues came up in the first place, and for 9 days before actually shipping it. He couldn't control that I was changing locations, but I figured the 2 week window from the 19th to the 28th would be enough to get it delivered in time, especially considering I paid on the 15th. Apparently not!
Old April 21st, 2010, 01:38 PM   #59 (permalink)
Damian B
Į\(į_o)/Į

Great experience with Jason (visceral) - The LTD arrived today, in great packaging, after only being shipped yesterday! Smooth transaction and no complaints!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/g...nt-guitar.html

Last edited by Damian B : April 21st, 2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old April 28th, 2010, 02:15 PM   #60 (permalink)
Nitrobattery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTD View Post
Bad experience with NitroBattery on purchasing an SM7b.

I paid immediately, he held onto the money for 3 days while it cleared from his PayPal account to his bank account (the money was in his hands the moment it hit his PP account). One week later he sends me a PM telling me that he had some health scares after the unnecessary 3-day clearing time, and didn't get it shipped until 9 days after he received my payment.

The biggest problem with this was that I was at a completely different address for two weeks while I ordered it, but due to his shipping SNAFU, it was delivered 3 days after I had left and I wasn't able to even open the box until this last weekend (was at the address from 3/19-3/28, paid for the mic on 3/15, it was shipped on 3/24, delivered to address I was no longer at on 3/30, and I didn't see until 4/9)

While I totally understand that health scares (he claims it was a cancer scare) will throw things for a loop, but he held onto my money for an unnecessary 3 days before any kind of health issues came up in the first place, and for 9 days before actually shipping it. He couldn't control that I was changing locations, but I figured the 2 week window from the 19th to the 28th would be enough to get it delivered in time, especially considering I paid on the 15th. Apparently not!

Well man, as I said in several PM's I'm sorry you feel as though you had a bad experience. I also said before you sent the payment that I absolutely 100% would not ship until I had the money in my account. After almost getting screwed on a $1,300 ESP Eclipse II through PayPal, I never ship until the payment is in my account. A buyer can dispute and have PayPal freeze money even after it's in my PP account. I learned this the hard way and was almost out a mint ESP that was also going to someone's 'other' address. Bottom line though, I said up front that the mic would not ship until I had cash in hand. Those were the terms that you agreed with and you chose to proceed.

Yes, I had a pretty terrifying cancer scare and it slowed down the shipping...which I apologized for, and still apologize for. That was something obviously out of my control, and if the roles were reversed I think you'd appreciate the mental strain and time consumed in having tests done and waiting in fear to hear the results. I've been buying and selling high end guitars and amps online for years, and I have to say I'm saddened that you weren't slightly more sympathetic and even after several PM's decided to try to give me a bad reputation on the board....not even acknowledging that the hardly used mic showed up in great condition and that you got a fantastic deal on it. I sincerely wish you all of the best man, and hope that if ever faced with potentially life altering health issues you can think back and put yourself in my shoes.

-Juan
Old May 6th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #61 (permalink)
motomoto

Had a great transaction with yakko.

Sold him the E530

Fast payment, and everything went well
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:57 PM   #62 (permalink)
DanLights
A Venezuelan in Europe

Great transaction with user Jevil, recieved my Peavey firebass amp beautifully packaged and in excellent conditions, 100% reccomended

http://www.facebook.com/adintra

Weekly Favorites - Currently Listening
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:05 PM   #63 (permalink)
Nitrobattery

Great experience with nwright. Speedy shipping and both the guitar and the case showed up in near mint condition.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 04:13 PM   #64 (permalink)
pipaguapique
Remember Me

if JoshuaLogan ever sells anything...go for it! he's bad ass. Will answer all of your questions and makes sure you're happy. 500% recommend it. (haha like that girl on the video)
anger, violence and agression all seem like such a waste of time (whether or not you believe in the concept.)
The means may be different, the goal is the same.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 04:18 PM   #65 (permalink)
nwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrobattery View Post
Great experience with nwright. Speedy shipping and both the guitar and the case showed up in near mint condition.
also great experience with Nitro, fast and easy payment. I know him from the ESP boards and he's always been a stand up dude.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 07:35 PM   #66 (permalink)
egan.
daylightdies.com

Great transaction with skeksis268 on a superior 2.0 crossgrade. He was nice enough to crack the box to see if I could d/l the full install without the disks. When that failed shipping was extremely fast.
Old July 29th, 2010, 11:01 AM   #67 (permalink)
idiotbox919

Flawless transaction with Kev for his mate's 5150. Good communication and the amp is in near mint condition, we even had a little jam in his back garden for a half hour or so.

Highly recommended
Old August 5th, 2010, 03:58 PM   #68 (permalink)
MikaŽl-ange

Great transaction with Lasse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Fricker View Post
....maybe I should go buy an amp sim.....
--------------------------------------
Want move a thread to necrothread list?
PM me, I will post on it and nobody will ever reply again!!!
Old August 31st, 2010, 04:39 AM   #69 (permalink)
Nebulous
Daniel

Positive feedback for Harry Hughes in purchasing my C7.
Old September 1st, 2010, 10:16 AM   #70 (permalink)
Harry Hughes
  ‬‬

Positive feedback for Daniel (Nebulous) for selling the Schecter Hellraiser C-7 to me.
Come through in mint condition just as he described

Old September 23rd, 2010, 07:26 AM   #71 (permalink)
Cryo114

Big positive feedback for Trevoire520 (Tiny Terror)

Received amp within about 26 hours of payment, in a box about as well padded out as I've ever seen. Exactly as described, pretty much new condition. Thanks!
Old September 23rd, 2010, 09:06 AM   #72 (permalink)
guitarguru777

A++++ Colonel Kurtz and lolzgreg

the Rev Jr I purchased from Colonel Kurtz was FLAWLESS in every way. Shipping, packing, communication all A+++++
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/g...nk-rev-jr.html

the KRK Rockit 5s i bought from Greg were packed in original boxes, and in a nice oversized box that was packed expertly! They got to me in FLAWLESS condition. A+++++++ for the entire transaction!
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/g...first-gen.html

My Recent Discography:
Dario Lorina - Dario Lorina - Shrapnel Records (2013)
Jacky Vincent - Star X Speel Story - Shrapnel Records (2013)
Stoney Curtis Band - Halo Of Dark Matter - Blues Bureau (2013)
Vinny Moore, Kelly Keeling, Scot Coogan - Magna Carta Records (2014)
Sicocis - Two - (2014)
Utopian Riot - 5 Song EP (2014)

Last edited by guitarguru777 : September 23rd, 2010 at 09:14 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2010, 07:10 PM   #73 (permalink)
Trevoire520

Positive feedback for Cryo114. Great communication, fast payment and a just generally a pleasure to deal with.

FS: (UK) Orange Tiny Terror
Old October 5th, 2010, 06:47 PM   #74 (permalink)
Coerti0n

Positive feedback for The_Shred. Great communication and fast, easy payment

Audient Mico
Old October 7th, 2010, 03:37 PM   #75 (permalink)
motomoto

Positive feedback for user departed .

Thanks for buying my JSX man.