Circus Maximus  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Circus Maximus > Michael's Dungeon
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 10th, 2011, 03:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zamagna

You keep surprising me Michael!

Hey there Michael,i don't know if you remember me,i messaged you earlier this year on myspace,Pedro,what's up man =D!Many things happened since that,like THE MAGNIFICENT,holy cow man,that's a subliminal message to your singing performance right?i know it is,you sang your *** off there haha,you always had a kick ass head voice control,but you have improved a LOT since CM's first albums,like that ending vocal line on cheated by love,"Cheated by love,am i just being "cool"",that cool man,i knew it wasn't falsetto,but i couldn't believe,so much vibrato,and you even sustained it to end the phrasing,come on,between us,that wasn't easy man hahahaha.(yeah,i'm not sure about the lyrics because i downloaded,not that i wanted,i really wanted to buy it,but i still haven't found a place that ships it to Brazil,i will search once again,because it's worth it!)

Once again,you're a marvelous singer as i have already said,you rule man!

Do you have any tips on how to achieve/improve head voice?I have a pretty good chest voice (i'm a baritone),but i always go falsetto when trying to reach my head voice.

Anyways,thanks for the amazing albums you've sang,and keep up the good work!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Michael Eriksen

Yo bro , again thx for the kind words

I am glad you like that part..I like it aswell
I do not know how to explain how I sing, sorry ;/

Anyways here is a link for you and your friends who wants to get a hold of The Magnificent in south America:

http://animalrecords.com.br/

Rock on

Mikey
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 10th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Zamagna

Yeay,thanks for that link man,although the prices look a bit salty,probably the importing taxes,more than it should be,but YOU'RE WORTH IT MAN.

Thank for reading this & replying