Ne Obliviscaris  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Ne Obliviscaris
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 24th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Svartwerk

NE OBLIVISCARIS Australian Tour

NE OBLIVISCARIS
‘PORTAL OF I AUSTRALIAN TOUR’

Friday, May 18@ The Corner Hotel, Melbourne 18+
Saturday, May 19@ The Castle, Dandenong, Melbourne *ALL AGES*
Saturday, June 9@ The Enigma Bar, Adelaide
Saturday, June 16@ The Bald Faced Stag (The Wall), Sydney
Brisbane show TBA!

“This is a work that simply must be experienced to be believed”
- (Rod Whitfield/Heavy Mag)

Australian Progressive/Melodic/Extreme Metallers NE OBLIVISCARIS are finally set to unleash their debut album! Mixed and mastered by JENS BOGREN (Opeth, Katatonia, Ihsahn) it's set for release on May 7 through Welkin Records.

"Almost 9 years after the bands formative rehearsals first took place; after numerous line-up changes that has seen the band go through almost continual change, always for the better; after more than 5 years have passed since the band released a 3 song demo that garnered us worldwide critical acclaim in the metal underground; after a successful 15 month battle with the Australian Immigration Department saw our lead guitarist, Benjamin Baret, finally granted a long term visa in Australia due to the incredible support of thousands of fans worldwide; after more frustrations and delays than the band thought they could ever possibly deal with; we present to you... 'Portal Of I'.

Set for release on May 7 in Australia through Welkin Records and shortly after worldwide through a soon to be announced label (stay tuned), 'Portal Of I' is every bit of musical energy we could muster. Our love, our pain, our frustration, our joy..... It's 7 songs & 72 minutes and we will be performing the album in its entirety at all our Australian Tour shows in May/June.

Thank you to all those who have been patiently waiting for this news for all these years. We can't wait to hear what the world thinks.- NeO"

Check out the song ‘And Plague Flowers the Kaleidoscope’ taken from ‘Portal Of I’ in stores and on iTunes from May 7!

www.welkinentertainment.com
www.facebook.com/welkinentertainment
www.facebook.com/welkinrecords
www.facebook.com/NeObliviscarisBand
www.neobliviscaris.bandcamp.com
www.metalobsession.net

P.S. We had a Brisbane show booked on June 2 at the Primitive Room, but the venue was shut down for live music due to noise issues only a couple days ago so we are currently hard at work trying to finalise a new venue/date, so Brisbane people don't worry we haven't forgotten about you!

Old May 12th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Incarnate
I am really really great

You better believe my ass will be at Enigma.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!