Nekrogoblikon  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Nekrogoblikon
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 11th, 2008, 12:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
NekrogoblinTim
Your skin is mine.

Post Quick Update

So as you've probably noticed, I haven't been on the forum at all. I recently switched day jobs - I'm now doing computer engineering work for a defense contractor full time (I'm currently working on making sure US AH64 Apache helicopters don't fall out of the sky quite as much ). Anyway, getting settled in and transitioning out of my previous job has been a bit time-consuming.

Nekrogoblikon, however, hasn't slowed down at all. We opened for Cattle Decapitation in June and are continuing to play local shows as we write our new album. Speaking of which, 8 songs are just about ready, and 3-4 more are 75% done. Most of the work left (writing-wise) is tightening up transitions, adding keyboard parts, and vocals. We've been playing three or four new songs every gig and the response has been extremely positive. We're hoping to have Zack Ohren produce, but he is completely swamped with work and it's looking like we won't be able to go into the studio until December. No worries though, that will just mean we get the songs more rehearsed and we can finish the album art before we finish recording.

Due to some communication issues, we had to push our tour farther out, but we are still working on a west-coast thing. The farthest we'll go out is probably Oregon - gas is really really expensive and we most likely won't have a van at that point.

Also, my video camera has finally been brought back from the dead and I'm planning to put together some of the behind-the-scenes footage we've been filming into a fun video for you guys.

Keep it goblin.
-Timbus
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old July 13th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Corrupted Innocence
Sentenced To Dusk drummer

Hmm... Oregon... too bad it's not this coming weekend. That's the only time I'll be in Portland this year, unless someone dies[hopefully that happens when you come through, so I can attend the funeral and the Goblins].

Too bad about not being able to hit the studio for a while, but I guess I can wait.

Just a suggestion, but I think you guys should release a DVD with the new album. That would be so fucking kickass. Have behind the scenes, maybe some live footage, the making of the new album, the whole deal. I'd love Nekrogoblikon forfuckingever if you did that. ^_^

If Jesus had been killed twenty years ago, Catholic school children would be wearing little electric chairs around their necks instead of crosses.
-Lenny Bruce
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old July 19th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lord Serpentine

You should come To Reno Nevada..that would be fucking awesome...
Old July 20th, 2008, 07:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bassman366

Oh, Oregon is not enough far for me I'm patient, you will come, I'm sure!