Nightmare Metal Fest  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > UM Forums > Unofficial / Extra / Archived Forums > Nightmare Metal Fest
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 3rd, 2009, 09:05 AM   #26 (permalink)
J-Man
Old as Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datis View Post
Hey Everybody

I wanted to let you all know that we have officially confirmed ASKA to headline the first night of Warriors Of Metal Fest II.

Interestingly enough we have also confirmed the very first act of that day. The young Thrash Metallers from Circleville, OH called MUTILIST (www.myspace.com/mutilist) will kick off the Festival for us on Friday, June 5th which will culminate with ASKA's performance.

More news to come as they become available !

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy
Farvahar Records
Warriors Of Metal Fest II Staff & Co-Sponsor
Wooooohooooooo ASKA, now i have to really try and come up.

Proud father of Mary And Rachel, my metal sweeties
Proud Grandpa of Jace Aaron, my little metal buddy
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
liama
The Beast

[quote=Datis;8165736] liama (whose Overkill T-shirt the back of which says FUCK YOU from top to bottom and is in almost all my ASKA pictures !)

You have to represent!!!!

BTW, me thinks I will be heading up for the fest. I am originally from State College, PA and have wanting to go home for a visit, so I think a two-for-one trip may be in order.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old April 4th, 2009, 08:15 AM   #28 (permalink)
Datis

Hey there Peeps

Here's another update and good news for all of you Traditional Heavy Metal fans out there who may need further incentive to travel to Ohio to see ASKA again....

We are waiting for word from North Carolina's Heaven & Hell Records who have expressed interest in Co-Sponsoring Warriors Of Metal II Festival with us (Farvahar Records), to sponsor our mutual choice of the 2 time Wacken veterans, TWISTED TOWER DIRE to headline the 2nd night of the Warriors Of Metal II Festival on Saturday, June 6th at Ernie's Place in Waverly, Ohio.

I'll update everybody as to the further confirmations as they become available.

Keep It Metal,

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy
Farvahar Records
Warriors Of Metal II Festival Staff & Co-Sponsor
Old April 4th, 2009, 08:44 AM   #29 (permalink)
Dolamite S. Biffle
Biffliest Person Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datis View Post
Hey there Peeps

Here's another update and good news for all of you Traditional Heavy Metal fans out there who may need further incentive to travel to Ohio to see ASKA again....

We are waiting for word from North Carolina's Heaven & Hell Records who have expressed interest in Co-Sponsoring Warriors Of Metal II Festival with us (Farvahar Records), to sponsor our mutual choice of the 2 time Wacken veterans, TWISTED TOWER DIRE to headline the 2nd night of the Warriors Of Metal II Festival on Saturday, June 6th at Ernie's Place in Waverly, Ohio.

I'll update everybody as to the further confirmations as they become available.

Keep It Metal,

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy
Farvahar Records
Warriors Of Metal II Festival Staff & Co-Sponsor
TTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Its all about escapism,” says Scott Waldrop, guitarist for Twisted Tower Dire. It’s the antithesis of bands like R.E.M. or Pearl Jam. For me, Power Metal, or traditional Metal, is like a soundtrack for slaying the singer of Creed."

"Dude, can you shut the fuck up for the next 3min and 12 seconds so I can play the next fucking song?!?" - Jon Oliva
Old April 4th, 2009, 12:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
Datis

Indeed. If we can manage to have both ASKA and TWISTED TOWER DIRE as headliners for Warriors Of Metal II, as Al Ravage ( RAVAGE (Metal Blade)) said to me, this Fest can be one of the best Traditional Heavy Metal Festivals in USA this year. We would be quite honored if that would come to pass.

Anybody else other than J-Man, Iliam, and MetalSpice would be willing to support us for this show?

Datis
Old April 5th, 2009, 01:45 AM   #31 (permalink)
Datis

It's now official Traditional Metal Fans !!!

The 2 time Wacken veterans of TWISTED TOWER DIRE will headline the 2nd night of the Warriors Of Metal Fest II on June 6th, in Waverly, OH.

I'll let everyone know the final line-up soon.

Datis
Old April 6th, 2009, 02:47 PM   #32 (permalink)
Datis

Warriors Of Metal Festival II Update...

DeadSea from Columbus cannot make the show.

Sacred Dawn has been contacted to take their spot. I'm hoping to hear from either Tom or Lothar today.

Stay tuned for more news.

Datis
Old April 6th, 2009, 09:34 PM   #33 (permalink)
MetalSpice
A slave who forever rocks

Sweet.
\m/

Old April 7th, 2009, 04:40 AM   #34 (permalink)
Datis

Latest Update from the Warriors Of Metal Fest II:

Sacred Dawn from Chicago, IL (Nightmare Records) and Eternal Legacy from Parma, OH (Auburn Records) were confirmed last night.

One more band to go and then we're set !

Stay tuned...

Datis
Old April 8th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #35 (permalink)
Datis

The final band to be confirmed for the Warriors Of Metal Fest II is CATCH 22, signed to Italy's Metal On Metal Records. They will play direct support to ASKA on Firday, June 5th at the Ross County Fairgrounds near Chillicothe, OH.

The final line-up and set times will be announced shortly.

Visit the Fest's official myspace site www.myspace.com/womfest for the most recent blog updates and to purchase tickets.

Hope to see as many of you as possible. This is gonna be one awesome show and a headbanging good time !!!

Datis
Farvahar Records
WOMFEST II Staff & Co-Sponsor