Novembers Doom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Novembers Doom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 24th, 2005, 07:44 PM   #26 (permalink)
chupe666
You may enter up to 25 ch

i actually found an old steel mill episode where we played MT. but then i lost it again. it's around though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 24th, 2005, 10:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
BalanceofPower
My god,it's full of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupe666
i actually found an old steel mill episode where we played MT. but then i lost it again. it's around though.
How did you get that gig anyway Eric? Was it part of a school program you had to do or something?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 25th, 2005, 12:50 AM   #28 (permalink)
NvmbrsDoom5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalanceofPower
Some of my friends would, cause they can be assholes at shows. Like when they yelled out "MAGGOT TWAT!!!" during an Opeth show. The memories......
I have a feeling King's security guy, Thomas, would quite enjoy meeting your friends in that instance haha He's a tough motherfucker, trust me lol
Old May 25th, 2005, 10:09 AM   #29 (permalink)
dan of bereavement
shroud of bereavement

ohh boy, don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when i'm angry lol

if i saw someone whip eggs at the king i would have to eviscerate them!

lol

Old May 25th, 2005, 10:31 AM   #30 (permalink)
chupe666
You may enter up to 25 ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalanceofPower
How did you get that gig anyway Eric? Was it part of a school program you had to do or something?
WNUR is Northwestern's radio station. i was a math major, though- the station is totally volunteer, you don't have to be in the School of Speech/Communication. i worked my way up starting freshman year, doing a year and a half of different Freeform show shifts each semester at like 3am weeknights, and for a while i was on sunday mornings at like 6am. then the Steel Mill dj left and they needed someone. i didn't really even like death metal at that point, but knew it was a good opportunity. mike and al started coming about 6 months later after mike just called and said 'hey, can i come in and help?' mike already knew Rodney Pawlek (grew up next door to him), & he helped some, actually- he brought in Chuck from Macabre for an interview before i even knew ND. that was actually the first time i met Mary, probably a few months before we both joined the band.
nobody wanted to take the show over, so we kept showing up for like 5 years.