Novembre  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Novembre
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 10th, 2006, 07:29 AM   #101 (permalink)
Nostalgiaplatz
So why not moving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps
Pierrot is a fag. Come up with a decent insult once in your life.
You must have down's syndrome, no post of you til now has been decent in anyway, you should seriously ponder engaging in LART sessions

Learn how to pig squeal with an emo pyrate harrrr.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old June 10th, 2006, 08:03 AM   #102 (permalink)
WORN_CARILLON
The Ogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps
Pierrot is a fag. Come up with a decent insult once in your life.
Uhm I can't tell him he's wrong

http://www.sardcofago.net underground webzine
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old June 10th, 2006, 05:08 PM   #103 (permalink)
Supermoi

Chill out guys
Old June 10th, 2006, 08:59 PM   #104 (permalink)
chomps

Wow. What a bunch of uptight pussies we have here.

P.S Fag > go listen to more opeth lol

Last edited by chomps : June 10th, 2006 at 09:10 PM.
Old June 16th, 2006, 05:19 PM   #105 (permalink)
batmura
Sea of Tranquility

My review:

http://www.seaoftranquility.org/revi...ontent&id=3819

Cheers!
Old June 19th, 2006, 09:32 AM   #106 (permalink)
kostarasss

Being myself a huge Novembre fan since the Ep days,i ust wanna express my disgust about that girl who did the Materia review in June's issue of Metal Hammer Greece.Here's the english translation of the review(or at least the best i could)
"Excuse me,this is Novembre that's supposed to play atmospheric metal with death elements and are touring with Katatonia as approximately playing the same music?Those boring little melodies that in the best occasion turn to post-rock,in which part of musical history were they known as characteristics of atmospheric death metal?And where was i and why no one informed me?Oh,yeah,i'm sorry,somewhere there in the fourth track i heared something like a growl,but in the beginning it seemed like bubby,the dog of those living next to me.Ok,i shouldn't be unfair to the kids and cause them any mental trauma that'll make them cry,in the 10th track they really raise hell.And i admit that i'm a bit prejudiced because when i was too young,Ramazotti was concidered as an idol,but when a man sings in Italian he seems to me like having gay twists.Anyway,my greetings to Katatonia."And the mark that follows is 4 out of 10.This is just for you to see what kind of "journalists" write in the "big" mags and brainwash the masses.
Old June 19th, 2006, 10:34 AM   #107 (permalink)
Pierrot
hoshizora

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostarasss
but when a man sings in Italian he seems to me like having gay twists.
Old June 19th, 2006, 03:28 PM   #108 (permalink)
Nostalgiaplatz
So why not moving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmura
Awesome review dude! probably one of the best reviews I've read, not only Novembre, I really dig the way in which you describe the songs, particular moments and all the surounding details ! 5/5 for the review alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostarasss
Being myself a huge Novembre fan since the Ep days,i ust wanna express my disgust about that girl who did the Materia review in June's issue of Metal Hammer Greece.Here's the english translation of the review(or at least the best i could)
"Excuse me,this is Novembre that's supposed to play atmospheric metal with death elements and are touring with Katatonia as approximately playing the same music?Those boring little melodies that in the best occasion turn to post-rock,in which part of musical history were they known as characteristics of atmospheric death metal?And where was i and why no one informed me?Oh,yeah,i'm sorry,somewhere there in the fourth track i heared something like a growl,but in the beginning it seemed like bubby,the dog of those living next to me.Ok,i shouldn't be unfair to the kids and cause them any mental trauma that'll make them cry,in the 10th track they really raise hell.And i admit that i'm a bit prejudiced because when i was too young,Ramazotti was concidered as an idol,but when a man sings in Italian he seems to me like having gay twists.Anyway,my greetings to Katatonia."And the mark that follows is 4 out of 10.This is just for you to see what kind of "journalists" write in the "big" mags and brainwash the masses.
Great review too! I especially like the part about the dog. It's just so, hmm, interesting and ontopic.

Hey batmura, learn something here, speak about the cats meow'ing at night which ressembles the sound of some of the most intimate and high pitched screams of Carmelo! (Or maybe not)

Learn how to pig squeal with an emo pyrate harrrr.