Turisas  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Turisas > Off Topic
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 6th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #76 (permalink)
Cari

oooh :/
well, my grandma passed away last October on the morning after the Turku gig of Turisas and well, I was stuck in Finland and therefore couldnt attend the funeral - so at least you have the chance to do attend your grandpa´s

you can imagine how it felt for me >.<
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #77 (permalink)
FromLeneWithL
Miss Wise-ass

yeah, I bet it must've felt horrible... I don't know what I would do if I couldn't go there, since I've always been more like "granpa's girl", as I was for the other granpa, too. I was kinda afraid of that it'd come up like this, I hadn't seen him for over half a year due to my studies and couldn't see him on the holidays either, and somehow guessed that he'd pass away while I'm stuck here in western Finland.

so yeah, I feel really sorry for you, too *hugs* But at least (no matter how cliché it sounds) we have the good memories of them to carry with us.

Last edited by FromLeneWithL : February 6th, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #78 (permalink)
StoneWoman

@FromLene & Cari: So sorry for your losses.
Old February 11th, 2011, 07:41 AM   #79 (permalink)
Cari

I. am. pissed.

Why the hell does Facebook now also sooner or later change the pages-layout to the one that they also applied to the profiles? Man that looks so UGLY and is SO not useful for the whole (especially not the street team >.<) -.-
Old February 11th, 2011, 12:46 PM   #80 (permalink)
susieoh
Warrior Princess

The street team page doesn't look that bad!
Old February 11th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #81 (permalink)
silent_night

i was claming yesterday for the new way to display pictures in the fact, myspace killed itself with those ugly changes and, twitter is getting worst as other pages, maybe Fb is going to the same
Old February 11th, 2011, 01:07 PM   #82 (permalink)
susieoh
Warrior Princess

Yeah, now it's a pain in the a*** to see FB pics it takes forever...
Old February 11th, 2011, 01:10 PM   #83 (permalink)
silent_night

and nothing good for netbooks!
Old February 11th, 2011, 08:04 PM   #84 (permalink)
Cari

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieoh View Post
The street team page doesn't look that bad!
but worse than before >.< I dont like that the tabs are gone and stuff >.<
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #85 (permalink)
CVC89

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_night View Post
i was claming yesterday for the new way to display pictures in the fact, myspace killed itself with those ugly changes and, twitter is getting worst as other pages, maybe Fb is going to the same
I also hate de new way of displaying the pictures, I can't get used to it.

Last.fm
blindguardianchile
Headcrusher
Old March 1st, 2011, 03:28 PM   #86 (permalink)
KittiKataklysm
Omen

<rant>
My Turisas CD/T-shirt has only just been sent off >.>
Will just have to do with youtube for now
So much for preordering...
</rant>
Old March 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM   #87 (permalink)
FromLeneWithL
Miss Wise-ass

Sometimes I just hate my works, or rather the moments I feel like I never get them done in time. Even if I did.

Plus, my degree work. I'll never get it finished, especially the thesis part.
Old March 9th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #88 (permalink)
Cari

1. My 4th night ina row of insomnia seems to be approaching because I don´t feel tired at all even though i was the whole day.

2. This damned forum is doing what it wants, and not what I want. It hates me, obviously. when I click "edit", then I really mean it. Then I want to "edit" something so please forum, load that page >.<
Old March 9th, 2011, 05:15 PM   #89 (permalink)
StoneWoman

Cari, maybe the computer does it?
The insomnia, I mean It happens to me too very often. I get very sleepy during the day, EVEN after having slept enough the night before, but when I start working on the computer / netsurfing, it just goes away and I even get the impression I wouldn't be able to sleep even if I tried to. But I usually (USUALLY!) manage, even if it takes me some 20-30 mins after I turn off the lights and all.
Old March 10th, 2011, 02:19 AM   #90 (permalink)
Cari

no it doesn´t, i checked that lol
Old July 27th, 2011, 09:36 PM   #91 (permalink)
wm_crash
JaKoo-Zee MC

Focken crows ate my fruits. I have a few fruit trees in the back yard, most didt produce anything. The plum tree and the pear tree had a few good fruits each. One good day, a bunch of crows came by and ate them all. Bastards! The fruits were just starting to ripen.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan
Old July 30th, 2011, 06:53 AM   #92 (permalink)
Cari

this weather here in germany is just a damned joke, summer, yeah, sure, that´s why it´s here way cooler and has crappier weather than in Finland- fml.
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:00 AM   #93 (permalink)
KittiKataklysm
Omen

Usually I like learning things, but I've been up all night learning various languages and now I have a headache.
Old December 5th, 2011, 07:58 AM   #94 (permalink)
Sampy Arctica™
ಠ_ಠ

Yeah, good one buddy.

First tell me you're too confused about life to have a relationship right now.
Tell me you'll always be there for me, you're not going anywhere and I'll never loose you as a friend.
Then delete facebook, change your number without telling me and now I have your friends hinting to me that you're seeing someone else.

Old December 22nd, 2011, 12:04 PM   #95 (permalink)
Cari

I always get ill when I have holidays. yeah, i have nothing else to do than suffer in bed during this time. grrrr.
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:34 PM   #96 (permalink)
Raven Fireeye

Got to smoke! I know I should freakin' quit, but it looks really badass and feels pretty good. But I don't like wondering whether or not it's right or wrong.

Can't stand a lot of the people I encounter in my life. A lot of them are so opinionated and biased! They make claims, then when I challenge them to give proof, they can only seem to give more of their own personal opinions, as if that somehow validates their claims! Mere opinions do not serve to prove other mere opinions! Ah! And these people get sooo arrogant! Here's what I say to those bigots:
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #97 (permalink)
Sampy Arctica™
ಠ_ಠ

I know this is kind of ironic to be complaining about complaining, but I really can't stand people who are negative and mope-y all the time.
Even when they have a chance to look at the glass as half-full, they always talk about it being half-empty.
Drives me up the wall, especially with circumstances considering.