PAIN  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > PAIN
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old December 7th, 2010, 03:52 AM   #101 (permalink)
duveltje
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 7
^^ heya
pretty cool that you have this topic and that you realy give answers.

i have a really small stupid question hehe XD
Hmm if you guys come to the Netherlands (i'm not sure yet) or germany or belgium is good too
then..^^ would peter do a sign sesion :P and sign my drawing and what would he say if he see it
duveltje is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:57 AM   #102 (permalink)
CKey
Member
 
CKey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Germany (Cologne)
Posts: 54
Smile possible signing and patches?

I hope too, that there is a possibility for signings at the tour

by the way: Michael, what about the patches? Do you have any new information concerning the possibility to create them? (First time I asked has it been April this year.) I just ask because I design/create things from time to time too... lately I have designed a promotional t-shirt for a band and the ones I spoke to (a band member and a member of the promotional working group) liked it. Well, I have some ideas which maybe could be used refering to a PAIN-patch
__________________
"...may the winds blow fair at your backs..."
CKey is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 08:04 AM   #103 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
No, no.. just lot of questions I guess the answer to at least half of them are well kept secrets that I don't think Peter is to happy to reveal. Or he'll give you an answer that's far from the truth to confuse anybody who's trying to copy him
I think, nobody will be able to copy Peter - he's an alien, everyone knows that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
I'll try to answer some of the questions that are drum related, Michael might be able to answer some of the guitar related questions and also some of the recording related questions. We'll see whats left and if "The Mayor" are willing to let go of his secrets
Thanks, I'll wait Hopefully, "Mr. The Abyss of Pain and Hypocrisy" will be benevolent In advance thank you, Michael & maybe even Peter for your answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
You should have asked us about alcohol and spanking instead. I would give you a lessure
Sounds great, but I don't know what means "lessure"

You know, I am a journalist, and when trying to ask some rockguys about alcohol, drugs, girls and other things... they make the innocent eyes and say, "I gave up!" I have a wife and three children, hey, children! obey your parents and cross the street only on green light" )

Are you really ready to talk about it? That would be fun!
So...

1. Based on the photos & video, the most popular "firewater of the tour" - beer, whiskey and vodka, right?

2. You wrote that you love beer - what beer? Which country has the best beer, which - the worst?

3. How much you can drink, and then to play at least one song from beginning to end without a hitch?

4. In what age at which drink you have drank the first time?

5. Who is your best pal? Whom with you will never agree to drink?

6. Spanking - why are you doing it? )) Looks like someone lost a dispute or a game.

7. It seems you (PAINband) have a good time and fun as children all the time. But were there quarrels among you? Who or what was the cause? How do you solve these disputes (quietly, peacefully, shouting at each other, fights, etc.)?
-------------------------------------------------------------
*Although, I believe that such issues should be discussed over a bottle, looking at each other's eyes, and drunken singing *

thahhahahaaa )) maybe, someday?

PS Anyway, please, take care! I want my kids to see you on stage!
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 02:00 PM   #104 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Sorry for offtop, but could anybody tell, what has happened to http://www.hypocrisy.tv/ ?
"Site Temporarily Unavailable"
Oo
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:53 PM   #105 (permalink)
duveltje
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
I think, nobody will be able to copy Peter - he's an alien, everyone knows that.
hehe this one made me lol ^^ <3 the comend :P
duveltje is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2010, 10:10 AM   #106 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by duveltje View Post
hehe this one made me lol ^^ <3 the comend :P
tnx!
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2010, 01:08 PM   #107 (permalink)
Michael Bohlin
Pain guitarist
 
Michael Bohlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
Hi! there are some questions from young russian band
They are trying to record their first demo in the home studio. And need and need professional advice.
Michael, David, could you be so kind to tell:

1.How many different guitar plays do you record? Are the guitars double or quad-tracked?

2.Do you reamp guitars or record them "on the fly"? Do you quantize your guitar tracks?

3.What mics models and how many of them do you use when record guitar/bass cabinets? What are the most often positions of mics?

4.How high do you cut the low-end of guitar tracks? Did you use the "dynamic"(or just automated) cutting?

5.Have you ever tuned (automatically or manually) the vocal track or the instrument?

6.Do you use some treatment on the master bus when mixing the project or it's only applicable at the separate mastering stage?

7.Do you record the snare bottom? In what cases?

8.Have you ever completely replaced some drum track from the kit with samples, or is there the blending only?

9.What the way do you use making the drumpart on the PC(MAC )? MIDI-keyboard, e-drums, pad controller or maybe just with your mouse in the piano-roll? Do you quantize it or humanize contrariwise?

10.Do you use any orchestral VSTis or just record the real orchestra/strings?

11.Do you use the custom-shop devices in your work or prefer the world-known brands like Mesa Boogie, Marshall, Peavey, etc.

12.How much time do you spent with mixing of a single song?

13.What about the rest, control listening on the different speakers/sound-sources? Do you ask some other people to listen to your in-work mix?

THN 4 the answers
Answer to question 1-13: We use Pro Tools HD on MAC :-)
Michael Bohlin is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2010, 01:10 PM   #108 (permalink)
Michael Bohlin
Pain guitarist
 
Michael Bohlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKey View Post
I hope too, that there is a possibility for signings at the tour

by the way: Michael, what about the patches? Do you have any new information concerning the possibility to create them? (First time I asked has it been April this year.) I just ask because I design/create things from time to time too... lately I have designed a promotional t-shirt for a band and the ones I spoke to (a band member and a member of the promotional working group) liked it. Well, I have some ideas which maybe could be used refering to a PAIN-patch
Hi again,
We can suggest things like that, but we don't decide them ourselves. I have made the suggestions already. Let's see what turns up next year.
Michael Bohlin is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2010, 01:18 PM   #109 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bohlin View Post
Answer to question 1-13: We use Pro Tools HD on MAC :-)
Cheater! ))
These were serious questions!
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2010, 12:30 AM   #110 (permalink)
CKey
Member
 
CKey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Germany (Cologne)
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bohlin View Post
Hi again,
We can suggest things like that, but we don't decide them ourselves. I have made the suggestions already. Let's see what turns up next year.
thanks a lot!
__________________
"...may the winds blow fair at your backs..."
CKey is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #111 (permalink)
Michael Bohlin
Pain guitarist
 
Michael Bohlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
Cheater! ))
These were serious questions!
I am sorry but that answer is true, and just as David said, thats all we can do on that topic. Sorry for that.
I could drop some details on how i work, and what gear i use, but i would never reveal anything from any other individuals handcraft, like Peter. I am sure you understand.
Michael Bohlin is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2010, 10:12 PM   #112 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bohlin View Post
I am sorry but that answer is true, and just as David said, thats all we can do on that topic. Sorry for that.
I could drop some details on how i work, and what gear i use, but i would never reveal anything from any other individuals handcraft, like Peter. I am sure you understand.
Ok, I understand. Thanks & good luck with new album
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2010, 07:42 AM   #113 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Can anyone translate or at least write briefly, what Peter says? Please!
*Swedish*
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2010, 10:48 AM   #114 (permalink)
deadborn
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6
Here's the translation of the video which I just wrote up quickly as I listened.

Iwers - "Hello"

Iwers - "You're in gothenburg right now, Peter."

Tägtgren - "Exactly"

Iwers - "How does that feel?"

Tägtgren - "It feels good, we just played and after todays show it actually went pretty well, I think."

Iwers - "Good" (Gothenburg slang)

Iwers - "You arrived without problems and so?"

Tägtgren - "Yes of course, we took a cab from Alingsås, the bus, something was wrong, the smoke machine had put on itself between the wheel... There was some problems with the bus so hopefully we'll get a new bus, there was some chaos today and we arrived a bit late, but it worked out well, good audience actually, damn good."

Iwers - "Nice with some general hard rock then."

Tägtgren - "Yes, I think so. (some name) delivers, we tried to deliver, I think everyone was satisfied, hopefully.

Iwers + Tägtgren - "Good" (the infamous Gothenburg slang word again, which actually means something along the lines of well-tasting...)
deadborn is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2010, 12:12 PM   #115 (permalink)
KrgFn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Stuttgart
Posts: 262
About that comment from Peter, their bus cough fire that evening before the concert, so after the concert they still didn't know how they were going to get too Stockholm for the concert the next day (I was there that night and met both Peters from that video). It all ended good though
KrgFn is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2010, 11:49 PM   #116 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadborn View Post
Here's the translation of the video which I just wrote up quickly as I listened.

Iwers - "Hello"

Iwers - "You're in gothenburg right now, Peter."

Tägtgren - "Exactly"

Iwers - "How does that feel?"

Tägtgren - "It feels good, we just played and after todays show it actually went pretty well, I think."

Iwers - "Good" (Gothenburg slang)

Iwers - "You arrived without problems and so?"

Tägtgren - "Yes of course, we took a cab from Alingsås, the bus, something was wrong, the smoke machine had put on itself between the wheel... There was some problems with the bus so hopefully we'll get a new bus, there was some chaos today and we arrived a bit late, but it worked out well, good audience actually, damn good."

Iwers - "Nice with some general hard rock then."

Tägtgren - "Yes, I think so. (some name) delivers, we tried to deliver, I think everyone was satisfied, hopefully.

Iwers + Tägtgren - "Good" (the infamous Gothenburg slang word again, which actually means something along the lines of well-tasting...)
THANK YOU!
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2011, 02:23 AM   #117 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Dear David & Michael, q-s 4 U =)

1. What Hi-Fi system, turntables, headphones ETC do you use at home?
2. The best album of 2010 (in your opinion)
3. The best life show of 2010 (in your opinion)
4. Are you watching documentaries about metal music? What was the most interesting for you?
5. Do you like thash/death/black metal?
6. Fenriz wrote: "It REALLY seems that these 3 "genres" (they weren't really divided genres back in the mid 80s, my favourite time) come in 20-YEAR-CYCLES. thrash 1983 and again in2003, death 1987and again in 2007.SO EVERYTHING SHOULD BE HUNKY DORY FOR BLACK METAL in 2011. But only for those that crave that "90s" black metal sound"
Do you agree?

Thnx!
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2011, 07:36 AM   #118 (permalink)
David Wallin
PAIN Beer Consumer
 
David Wallin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 105
Well Hetki... you're a very curious person Here's my answers:


Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
1. What Hi-Fi system, turntables, headphones ETC do you use at home?
I use a pair of in-ear phones called Philips SHE8500 at home. For listening to music, watching movies, or practicing on my V-Drums. They are pretty cheap but still has a wide frequency range and good sub bass. For live shows I use Shure E3, and in the studio I use AKG something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
2. The best album of 2010 (in your opinion)
I can't chose only one cause there were so many good releases in 2010 (I know Michael will say "Pretty Maids - Pandemonium"). But I'd say "Messhuggah - Alive DVD", "Soilwork - The Panic Broadcast", "Ozzy Osbourne - Scream" and "Motorhead - The Wörld Is Yours" to mention a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
3. The best life show of 2010 (in your opinion)
I haven't really seen any shows this year. Well, I've seen Hypocrisy a couple of times so I guess my answer is Hypocrisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
4. Are you watching documentaries about metal music? What was the most interesting for you?
I've seen 3 documentaries about metal music this year. A Swedish documentary about the history of heavy metal which name I can't recall at the moment, "Metal: A Headbangers Journey" and "Anvil! The Story Of Anvil". It was hard not to like the Anvil movie, or the characters. Anyone in the Metal business knows what it's like to struggle in head wind or to swim against the current. That's why we're so strong and never give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
5. Do you like thash/death/black metal?
I like almost all kinds of music, but I'm not particular familiar with all genres. I listen to old school trash, melodic death metal, and i really like Satyricons latest album. Is that an answer for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
6. Fenriz wrote: "It REALLY seems that these 3 "genres" (they weren't really divided genres back in the mid 80s, my favourite time) come in 20-YEAR-CYCLES. thrash 1983 and again in2003, death 1987and again in 2007.SO EVERYTHING SHOULD BE HUNKY DORY FOR BLACK METAL in 2011. But only for those that crave that "90s" black metal sound"
Do you agree?
I agree apart from that it's not only limited to 3 genres. All genres have their comebacks from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
Thnx!
No prob
David Wallin is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2011, 08:10 AM   #119 (permalink)
Michael Bohlin
Pain guitarist
 
Michael Bohlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
Dear David & Michael, q-s 4 U =)

1. What Hi-Fi system, turntables, headphones ETC do you use at home?

Thnx!
My Hi-Fi system is a mixture of Pinoneer, Denon, Audio Pro and Dynavoice. As headphones i always use my Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
Dear David & Michael, q-s 4 U =)

2. The best album of 2010 (in your opinion)

Thnx!
Pretty Maids - Pandemonium
Halford - Made of metal
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
Dear David & Michael, q-s 4 U =)

3. The best life show of 2010 (in your opinion)

Thnx!
Pretty Maids in Jönköping, Sweden
Rammstein in Stockholm, Sweden
Kiss in Stockholm, Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
Dear David & Michael, q-s 4 U =)

4. Are you watching documentaries about metal music? What was the most interesting for you?

Thnx!
I have not seen that many, the last one was probably the one about Anvil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
Dear David & Michael, q-s 4 U =)

5. Do you like thash/death/black metal?

Thnx!
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I like many different kinds of music, and i was highly into Thrash in the mid to late 80's and was totally buried in bands like Kreator, Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth, Nuclear Assault, Exodus, Slayer and so on. I also had my own thrashband in the late 80's. But i was never that much into black and death, but has some favourites there anyway. I have many friends in bands like that so i have been around anyway. I have also produced albums with bands like Vondur and Ophthalamia, both in 90's and in 2010 actually, and i have a big interest in that. But everything that sounds can be music, and as a musician and producer i listen to music in a different way than i believe most "normal" people do. I can like an album just because of the production as an example. The best sounding album ever is Michael Jacksons "History".

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
Dear David & Michael, q-s 4 U =)

6. Fenriz wrote: "It REALLY seems that these 3 "genres" (they weren't really divided genres back in the mid 80s, my favourite time) come in 20-YEAR-CYCLES. thrash 1983 and again in2003, death 1987and again in 2007.SO EVERYTHING SHOULD BE HUNKY DORY FOR BLACK METAL in 2011. But only for those that crave that "90s" black metal sound"
Do you agree?

Thnx!
That's very difficult to asnwer, but i believe any genre that is honest and has its true and dedicated fans will always be there even though it might look like the commercial part of it comes in cycles. Some genres came and went, and then never came back again while others comes and goes over and over again.
Michael Bohlin is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #120 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
Well Hetki... you're a very curious person
yes, I am ))))))
You've already won the audience award as the most open and friendly musicians

Every time I translate and post information on PAIN&Hypocrisy fan-site http://hypocrisy.ru/. Thus, you get free PR, and I enjoy my hobby and practice English


Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
I use a pair of in-ear phones called Philips SHE8500 at home. For listening to music, watching movies, or practicing on my V-Drums. They are pretty cheap but still has a wide frequency range and good sub bass. For live shows I use Shure E3, and in the studio I use AKG something...
is there a big difference to play on a conventional drum set and v-drums? Still, the materials are slightly different


Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
I can't chose only one cause there were so many good releases in 2010 (I know Michael will say "Pretty Maids - Pandemonium"). But I'd say "Messhuggah - Alive DVD", "Soilwork - The Panic Broadcast", "Ozzy Osbourne - Scream" and "Motorhead - The Wörld Is Yours" to mention a few.
great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
I haven't really seen any shows this year. Well, I've seen Hypocrisy a couple of times so I guess my answer is Hypocrisy
thahahaha ))) ok!


Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
[i]A Swedish documentary about the history of heavy metal which name I can't recall at the moment
New one? Please, write, here if you remember later

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
I like almost all kinds of music, but I'm not particular familiar with all genres. I listen to old school trash, melodic death metal, and i really like Satyricons latest album. Is that an answer for you?
more than enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
I agree apart from that it's not only limited to 3 genres. All genres have their comebacks from time to time.
everything "new" is well forgotten "past"

thanks again! =)
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #121 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bohlin View Post
As headphones i always use my Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro.
Oh, I know this one very well! Do you use the headphone amplifier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bohlin View Post
Pretty Maids - Pandemonium
Halford - Made of metal
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
Avenged Sevenfold was my discovery of the year ) never heard them before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bohlin View Post
Pretty Maids in Jönköping, Sweden
Rammstein in Stockholm, Sweden
Kiss in Stockholm, Sweden
great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bohlin View Post
I have not seen that many, the last one was probably the one about Anvil.
great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bohlin View Post
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I like many different kinds of music, and i was highly into Thrash in the mid to late 80's and was totally buried in bands like Kreator, Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth, Nuclear Assault, Exodus, Slayer and so on. I also had my own thrashband in the late 80's. But i was never that much into black and death, but has some favourites there anyway. I have many friends in bands like that so i have been around anyway. I have also produced albums with bands like Vondur and Ophthalamia, both in 90's and in 2010 actually, and i have a big interest in that. But everything that sounds can be music, and as a musician and producer i listen to music in a different way than i believe most "normal" people do. I can like an album just because of the production as an example. The best sounding album ever is Michael Jacksons "History".
Thank you very much for the full and interesting answer, and unexpected finale


Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bohlin View Post
That's very difficult to asnwer, but i believe any genre that is honest and has its true and dedicated fans will always be there even though it might look like the commercial part of it comes in cycles. Some genres came and went, and then never came back again while others comes and goes over and over again.
I think so too
Thank you very much!
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #122 (permalink)
Michael Bohlin
Pain guitarist
 
Michael Bohlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetki View Post
Oh, I know this one very well! Do you use the headphone amplifier?

Thank you very much!
In my studio i do, but at the Hi-Fi equipment there's no need for that. In most situations there's no need for that. Like if i'm playing guitar, i just plug in the headphones to my Eleven Rack.
Michael Bohlin is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2011, 09:44 AM   #123 (permalink)
ben_uez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Germany, NRW
Posts: 223
I know, it doesn't really fit into this topic (as it is a PAIN forum), but David/Michael, do you know anything about how the work on the hypocrisy dvd is going?
ben_uez is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2011, 01:35 AM   #124 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle
 
hetki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 346
Dear "Mr. Long tongue"!
David, can you tell, please, why Peter decided to use live drums?
Who plays the other instruments: he himself or the other musicians too?

Thnx! :*
hetki is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2011, 10:05 AM   #125 (permalink)
EnaGothic
Member
 
EnaGothic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Croatia
Posts: 42
I would lke to know if there's going to be Meet&Greet with fans on Graspop Metal Meeting - Dessel - Belgium?
__________________

...Hear the voices calling you...
EnaGothic is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0
© Copyright 2000-2010 UltimateMetal.com | MetalAges Media