PAIN  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > PAIN
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old December 7th, 2011, 07:44 AM   #201 (permalink)
Paincrisy

Hi David!
Lovely to hear from you, have you recovered a bit from the 'pains' of tour life yet?
Very much looking forward to this dvd!
And I know it's not up to you to decide but I surely hope to see you again at Graspop (or any other venue in Belgium of course )
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 5th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #202 (permalink)
pallyl

This is one of the most interactive threads I have ever had the priviledge of reading/commenting in! Another fine reason why PAIN gives me the *shivers*. I do realize there are many individuals asking for some PAIN in their towns, however, Vancouver, BC, Canada NEEDS a right smacked bottom! Peter was here last year with Hypocrisy, but "We want more". It would be "Parallel to ecstacy" if "the game" was played here, and I could tell everyone, "Shut your mouth", Peter and the boys will shout, "Have a drink on me"...

Sorry, got a little carried away with it...

Thankyou for keeping us up to date on this fantastically sexy band! Horns high, this girl is watching...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 29th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #203 (permalink)
Taru

Hey! What was the song you played in the beginning of the shows on your last tour? I thought it was Peters work. It sounded like that ...But yesterday I was surprised when I heard it when Alena Leonova was doing her performance on ice... Well they didn´t say what was the song and I don´t know it. Of course she COULD use Peters music, but the rest of the song did not sound like that... Anyway this song sounded so good, that I would like to hear it again, if you could tell me what is the name of the song Thank you !
Old January 29th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #204 (permalink)
David Wallin
PAIN Beer Consumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taru View Post
Hey! What was the song you played in the beginning of the shows on your last tour? I thought it was Peters work. It sounded like that ...But yesterday I was surprised when I heard it when Alena Leonova was doing her performance on ice... Well they didn´t say what was the song and I don´t know it. Of course she COULD use Peters music, but the rest of the song did not sound like that... Anyway this song sounded so good, that I would like to hear it again, if you could tell me what is the name of the song Thank you !
Hello Taru!
You're talking about the intro? It's Lux Aeterna (Requiem for a dream) by Clint Mansell. There's a handful of different versions of different lengths available on the internet. Now when you know what it is you can easily find it. :-)

/D
Old January 30th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #205 (permalink)
Taru

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wallin View Post
Hello Taru!
You're talking about the intro? It's Lux Aeterna (Requiem for a dream) by Clint Mansell. There's a handful of different versions of different lengths available on the internet. Now when you know what it is you can easily find it. :-)

/D
Hmm... "Intro" ...what a nice short word... Yes, that´s what I meant. Thank you Mr D!!! Aaa... And I don´t have to wonder any more, why it did sound so familiar... I quess I have heard it in many movies, but it was in the Pain consert where it stick in to my "files" Such a beautiful song it is...
Old February 8th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #206 (permalink)
ben_uez

Seems like there is a new PAIN song?
"Unchain the time" is available here http://www.painworldwide.com/?page_id=18
Old February 9th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #207 (permalink)
Michael Bohlin
Pain guitarist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben_uez View Post
If my memory is not completely wasted, that song was a iTunes bonus only, released already last summer, or maybe fall season.

Visit Michael Bohlin's tourblog:
http://michaelbohlin.blogg.se/

Michael on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/bohlinmichael
Old February 10th, 2012, 06:02 AM   #208 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle

Quote:
COOOL! just bought it ))
Old February 12th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #209 (permalink)
Taru

Quote:
Well I´m glad that I found out about this song now and not last summer. This was VERY NICE surprise and cheered me!!! :-D ...although the song is not so good - HAH - just kidding.. ;-) ...it´s great!!!
Old February 15th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #210 (permalink)
Paincrisy

Hey guys, what is happening with the website? It has not been available for a few days now, has it changed?
Old February 15th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #211 (permalink)
Michael Bohlin
Pain guitarist

The error has been logged reported, and we are awaiting answers from our supplier

Michael on Facebook:
Old February 20th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #212 (permalink)
~Night*Star~

Is there already some news about the new DVD?
Like possible release dates (as in a month/season)?
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #213 (permalink)
Sisterofnight
Chomping at the bit

Quote:
it was news to me also, so thank-you!! I have now purchased it
Old March 4th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #214 (permalink)
_Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bohlin View Post
If my memory is not completely wasted, that song was a iTunes bonus only, released already last summer, or maybe fall season.
I remember that you talked about a song that would be a itunes only song. But it seems that it has never been on itunes. Do you know why?

Btw i am really looking forward to the concert on SG25! Any chance that you can convince the rest of the band to play "Dont count me out" or "A good day to die"?
Old March 5th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #215 (permalink)
Michael Bohlin
Pain guitarist

What you see on iTunes might be different in different countries sometimes. Unfortunately i have no idea what countries were affected or not :-(

See 'ya in Västerås then :-)

Michael on Facebook:
Old March 27th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #216 (permalink)
ekisha

Hi, it's my first post here. Name's Ekin, I am from Azerbaijan. Been a Pain fan since 2002. Anyway i'm here regarding the exclusive track Unchain The Time. I have already bought it but it's only 192kbps. Is there any way to obtain 320 version of it? Would be cool to listen to good music with good quality.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #217 (permalink)
Finjaa

Hi!

There is no question about the Band, but I would like to know how are you all? :-)

Greetings

Sarah
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #218 (permalink)
Michael Bohlin
Pain guitarist

doing all fine, getting ready for our first show in 2012 - in just two days. :-)

Michael on Facebook:
Old March 28th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #219 (permalink)
Finjaa

Thats great to hear! I wish you and the rest of the band a lot of fun on the stage. Rock the stage!!!! :-)
Old May 8th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #220 (permalink)
Sjeljeger

Hej, I have 1 question for you.

Do you enjoy the gig when you come to Spain? It is true that there are not much painheads here as in other countries. Will you come back someday? I really enjoyed you last year in Murcia
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #221 (permalink)
midnightserval
The bloody galah

My life has been totally hectic and havnt had time to scratch my arse. Not things are almost done i vowed i was going to a concert cos its been over 3-4 years and i decided to go see PAIN when its playing next cos its so on my list of shit to do before i die. Then i realized that PAIN hasnt made it all the way to Australia, Nooooooooooooo DX
Now i will just have to settle for soundwave (which is 40 or so well known bands in one day) Its a huge lineup, perhaps PAIN should jump on the list ;P
I would blow the $300 on a ticket in a heartbeat - If i was quick enough, always sells out.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:56 AM   #222 (permalink)
hetki
Rock Oracle

Does anyone have live video for the song Dark Fields Of Pain - Live at Inferno? I've never seen this show)
THNX! ))
Old May 23rd, 2012, 05:34 PM   #223 (permalink)
David Wallin
PAIN Beer Consumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjeljeger View Post
Hej, I have 1 question for you.

Do you enjoy the gig when you come to Spain? It is true that there are not much painheads here as in other countries. Will you come back someday? I really enjoyed you last year in Murcia
Don't worry, we'll be back Spain is great!
Old June 7th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #224 (permalink)
Sagadar

Quote:
Great song. I bought it. but the sound quality is only 192 kbps. where I can find it in better quality?
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #225 (permalink)
Isa-Nightwish

Why your official store is closed ?

Thanks