Ultimate Metal Forum  
UltimateMetal.com homeContact UltimateMetal.com

Ultimate Metal Zine Ultimate Metal Photo Gallery Ultimate Metal Classifieds Ultimate Metal Link Directory Ultimate Metal Events Ultimate Metal Radio Ultimate Metal Store

Sponsored Links

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > The Life > The Philosopher

Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Philosopher Intelligent (and mature) discussions only.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 21st, 2011, 06:04 PM   #51 (permalink)
SLUTOPSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakryn View Post
Finally; an intelligent, educated post.
Are you jesting?
Old January 21st, 2011, 07:43 PM   #52 (permalink)
Yula
n00b

Quote:
Oh the US has been destabilizing weak governments for decades, and it's going to come back on us eventually.

But back to the gays and women thing. Besides the fact the the few gays I met in the military and nearly all the women were mentally and/or physically capable of the rigors of military life, the potential for sexual tensions and relationships cause numerous problems in the units where there is a mixture.

Within a month of being deployed we alredy had two pregnant women and in need of being sent home, and guys fighting over the ones left, which was pretty stupid because most of the girls were more than happy with multiple servicings.
(LOL. The worse part is that, if it actually happened, the northamerican people would be suffering and paying the price, while the rich/the leaders hide in another country.)

Holy shit.

It makes a lot more sense now. And makes the whole deal a lot more complex ...

I'll leave this thread, I am undecided now....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 22nd, 2011, 03:42 PM   #53 (permalink)
monoxide_child
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUTOPSY View Post
Are you jesting?
i'm not sure
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 27th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #54 (permalink)
Cronopio
Glorious Imperator

At the risk of being regarded a 'bleeding liberal' by some, yeah, the repealing of DADT was basically one of the raw steaks the American government so desperately needed to toss the salivating hounds of Western Europe. Not to mention the countless men and women perfectly able to serve their country but fearing to do so because of repercussions based on something so inconsequential as their sexual preferences.

To make this clearer: It should not matter if you crave cock or puss, so long as you do what is demanded of you. All else is discrimination.

Last edited by Cronopio : January 27th, 2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old January 27th, 2011, 07:58 PM   #55 (permalink)
Overwatch
Dare to be offended

The enemy designed

"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools." - Herbert Spencer

"The four most expensive words in the English language are 'this time its different." - John Templeton
Old January 27th, 2011, 08:11 PM   #56 (permalink)
Cronopio
Glorious Imperator

Quote:
Elaborate, please.

Old January 27th, 2011, 08:37 PM   #57 (permalink)
Overwatch
Dare to be offended

I already did, on the previous page.
The enemy designed

"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools." - Herbert Spencer

"The four most expensive words in the English language are 'this time its different." - John Templeton
Old January 27th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #58 (permalink)
Cronopio
Glorious Imperator

So why the need for the smiley after my post?

Old January 27th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #59 (permalink)
Overwatch
Dare to be offended

Well I assumed you read the thread before posting, so I assumed you either ignored my statement, or disagreed with it.
The enemy designed

Old January 28th, 2011, 08:37 AM   #60 (permalink)
Cronopio
Glorious Imperator

I did not ignore it, but I disagree with it.

Old January 28th, 2011, 06:25 PM   #61 (permalink)
Overwatch
Dare to be offended

There really isn't anything to disagree with. If you had said that you had spent time deployed in the military and did not see the issues I listed, then we would have something to discuss.

An opinion based on nothing but the way you wish to see things is worthless.
The enemy designed

Old January 29th, 2011, 12:17 PM   #62 (permalink)
Cronopio
Glorious Imperator

I get the feeling you don't really respect the opinion of someone who has not been in the military. I have not been serving in a military force anywhere, but I got the distinct impression from the thread starter that wasn't really necessary to voice you opinion in this here thread, sir.

Old January 29th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #63 (permalink)
Overwatch
Dare to be offended

I don't respect the opinion of anyone on anything that they don't have direct knowledge.

Monoxide child is an example of the illiterate, pop-media conditioned/educated reprobates of Western Culture, and I couldn't care less about his opinions or qualifiers.
The enemy designed

Old January 30th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #64 (permalink)
Badbird
Never banned

What about my opinions Dakryn? As well as cookiecutter and Mathias?
Old January 30th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #65 (permalink)
Overwatch
Dare to be offended

At least Cookiecutter and Mathias are articulate.
The enemy designed

Old January 30th, 2011, 01:34 PM   #66 (permalink)
Cronopio
Glorious Imperator

Maybe you should make your own thread then, Dakryn. I mean, at least Monoxide child (I don't know anything about this person, by the way) got here first. If you've got beef with him, that's not my problem.

Yeah, I'm insinuating that any previous history you have with MC may have some effect on the topic, since he started it.

Old January 30th, 2011, 02:59 PM   #67 (permalink)
Overwatch
Dare to be offended

He started this thread because in another thread he was trying to justify the repeal of DADT with "other countries have already done it", and I guess wanted to hear someone back him up on it. And yes, I usually follow up on any BS he posts.
The enemy designed

Old January 30th, 2011, 04:49 PM   #68 (permalink)
monoxide_child
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronopio View Post
I'm insinuating that any previous history you have with MC may have some effect on the topic
the thread prolly would have gone a lot smoother if Dakryn hadn't posted in it
Old January 30th, 2011, 04:54 PM   #69 (permalink)
Overwatch
Dare to be offended

What does "smooth" imply? That you would have your baseless opinions verbally felated if I wasn't in here? Sorry
The enemy designed

Old January 30th, 2011, 05:04 PM   #70 (permalink)
monoxide_child
Banned

Quote:
I don't respect the opinion of anyone on anything that they don't have direct knowledge.
as i've stated in several other threads, a lot of my close personal friends are gay, and i started this thread because some of my gay friends have been kicked out of the military (USA) for being gay, and i thought that maybe it wouldn't have been so much of an issue in other countries
Old January 30th, 2011, 05:05 PM   #71 (permalink)
monoxide_child
Banned

Quote:
What does "smooth" imply? That you would have your baseless opinions verbally felated if I wasn't in here? Sorry
how exactly are my opinions "baseless"?
could elaborate on that
Old January 30th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #72 (permalink)
Overwatch
Dare to be offended

Because you don't have any intellectual foundation for your opinions on gays in the military.
The enemy designed

Old January 30th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #73 (permalink)
monoxide_child
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoxide_child View Post
i'd be really interested to hear people respond directly to post number 17
maybe Cronopio could respond to post number 17
Old January 30th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #74 (permalink)
monoxide_child
Banned

Quote:
Because you don't have any intellectual foundation for your opinions on gays in the military.
are you implying that military personell are smarter than civilians?
you don't have to be in the military to have an intelectual discussion about it
Old January 30th, 2011, 05:17 PM   #75 (permalink)
Cronopio
Glorious Imperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoxide_child View Post
are you saying that the American "gay part of town" is a bad concept? are you agreeing with homophobic govenments that you've just described?
This is post #17. I don't really see how I could answer that.