ProgPower USA  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Heavy Metal Festivals > ProgPower USA > ProgPower USA Lounge
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 8th, 2007, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
OrbWeaver
ProgPower Hug-slut

Karaoke videos

Hey Pellaz, thanks for bringing out your music catalogue, and for filming the karaoke! Will you be posting the vids on your site, or on YouTube this year?
"Spider venom comes in many forms. It can often take a long while to discover the full effects of a bite. Naturalists have pondered this for years: there are spiders whose bite can cause the place bitten to rot and die, sometimes more than a year after it was bitten. As to why spiders do this, the answer is simple. It's because spiders think this is funny, and they don't want you ever to forget them."
-Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman

Co-sponsor of Tyr for PP XI and While Heaven Wept for PPXII
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 8th, 2007, 03:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pellaz
Tigron of Immanion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbWeaver View Post
Hey Pellaz, thanks for bringing out your music catalogue, and for filming the karaoke! Will you be posting the vids on your site, or on YouTube this year?
They're going up on YouTube as I type this....12 up, with more to come. Did you sing one of the songs?

Here's a link, since the search isn't working right:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Pellaz2112

I also posted a thread on the main forum -- people probably DO want to see Jon Oliva and Zak Stevens' renditions -- but it's getting pushed down pretty quick due to all the traffic.
WREKage, 11:59pm Fri nights
http://www.wrekage.org 91.1 FM Atlanta -- Atlanta radio's home of metal for nearly 30 years, also streamed live and archived for a week!
WINNER: Atlanta's Best Non-Commercial Radio Show, 2012
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 8th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
OrbWeaver
ProgPower Hug-slut

I did. I'm the one that did Aces High and apparently managed not to totally fuck it up. Yay me.

Edit:
Hahaha, oh my God, I sound like ass. XD

Heartbreaker and Innosence Faded were both done by Met-Al
"Spider venom comes in many forms. It can often take a long while to discover the full effects of a bite. Naturalists have pondered this for years: there are spiders whose bite can cause the place bitten to rot and die, sometimes more than a year after it was bitten. As to why spiders do this, the answer is simple. It's because spiders think this is funny, and they don't want you ever to forget them."
-Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman

Co-sponsor of Tyr for PP XI and While Heaven Wept for PPXII

Last edited by OrbWeaver : October 8th, 2007 at 04:29 PM.
Old October 8th, 2007, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pellaz
Tigron of Immanion

Got it, thanks
WREKage, 11:59pm Fri nights
http://www.wrekage.org 91.1 FM Atlanta -- Atlanta radio's home of metal for nearly 30 years, also streamed live and archived for a week!
WINNER: Atlanta's Best Non-Commercial Radio Show, 2012
Old October 8th, 2007, 11:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
nailz

ROTFLMFAO... I can't believe how big Sweet Mills has become.