ProgPower USA  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Heavy Metal Festivals > ProgPower USA
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 29th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #226 (permalink)
Artizan

FORBIDDEN kicked ASS!!!

http://artizanmetal.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 31st, 2012, 08:29 AM   #227 (permalink)
TechnicolorTaco

First off, I'd like to say that this is my first post on these forums I've been stalking for some time now. And ProgPower XIII will be my first, and Arjen Lucassen(He's close enough to a god in my eyes, haha) forbid not my, or especially not THE last ProgPower USA. Between this festival and all the guest musicians on Ayreon, I have discovered my favorite musicians and my favorite genre. I hope to get the chance to discover man more bands through this festival.

I have one friend that I am probably 75% of the way convincing him to go to at least one of the days, hopefully both.

I was wondering though, if there was someone on here that had a professional looking progpower promotional business card design? I can print them myself no issues, but I don't want to shrink down the poster into business card size as it just wouldn't do it justice. Thanks in advance!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 31st, 2012, 08:48 AM   #228 (permalink)
Smitdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicolorTaco View Post
First off, I'd like to say that this is my first post on these forums I've been stalking for some time now. And ProgPower XIII will be my first, and Arjen Lucassen(He's close enough to a god in my eyes, haha) forbid not my, or especially not THE last ProgPower USA. Between this festival and all the guest musicians on Ayreon, I have discovered my favorite musicians and my favorite genre. I hope to get the chance to discover man more bands through this festival.

I have one friend that I am probably 75% of the way convincing him to go to at least one of the days, hopefully both.

I was wondering though, if there was someone on here that had a professional looking progpower promotional business card design? I can print them myself no issues, but I don't want to shrink down the poster into business card size as it just wouldn't do it justice. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the forums and to ProgPower. I promise you will have a great time at the festival. I have discovered many wonderful bands thanks both to this fest and the top lists of the year that Glenn and others post each year around December of top albums that came out in the past year.

As far as business cards, you can try Glenn (Harvester) or his wife Jen (Miel). I know they have business cards for the festival that people can pass out at various concerts and other places. I am not sure if there is a way for them to get them to you, but if there is a way, they would know it.
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:19 AM   #229 (permalink)
miel
Mrs. Harvester

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicolorTaco View Post
First off, I'd like to say that this is my first post on these forums..

I was wondering though, if there was someone on here that had a professional looking progpower promotional business card design?
Welcome and thank you for your support!

We can mail you some business cards. Just shoot me an email with your mailing address to jen at progpowerusa dot com.

~Jen
YouTube Channel
Tumblr
Flickr Group
Pinterest
Instagram new!
Vine new!
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:28 AM   #230 (permalink)
TechnicolorTaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by miel View Post
Welcome and thank you for your support!

We can mail you some business cards. Just shoot me an email with your mailing address to jen at progpowerusa dot com.

~Jen
I just sent it, thanks a lot! Hopefully I can round up some support for the festival down here!