Prototype  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Prototype
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 5th, 2009, 07:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
protokragen
Gtr

Webcam Guitar Lessons

I'm considering taking on some guitar students via webcam in the near future. Any guitarists on this board interested?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 6th, 2009, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kain_Thornn
Meatwad

Quote:
Originally Posted by protokragen View Post
I'm considering taking on some guitar students via webcam in the near future. Any guitarists on this board interested?
I've become so very rusty I might need to start simpler...does Mel Bay do webcam lessons?
Old November 6th, 2009, 03:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Snakepit
Thom Erak

Ofcourse dude! be your student would be great
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 10th, 2009, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
UnholyCrusada

Guitar lessons from Kragen Lum himself?

Sign me up! Just need to get a web-cam now...
Old December 12th, 2009, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pure

How much? =O
Old June 4th, 2011, 09:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
protokragen
Gtr

Hey Guys,

I have my Skype account set up now and am available to give guitar lessons online. I teach everything from technique to music theory, and will customize the lessons based on the student's playing style and interests. Whether you want to perfect your picking technique, learn how to play like certain guitar players or just learn how to play some specific songs (Prototype or any others) I can teach it to you. I'm going to start out at $25 for an hour lesson, with payments through Paypal. Anyone that's interested, please reply to this message and/or send me a private message.

Cheers!

Kragen
Old December 14th, 2011, 11:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
ndrewoods
Guitar Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by protokragen View Post
Hey Guys,

I have my Skype account set up now and am available to give guitar lessons online. I teach everything from technique to music theory, and will customize the lessons based on the student's playing style and interests. Whether you want to perfect your picking technique, learn how to play like certain guitar players or just learn how to play some specific songs (Prototype or any others) I can teach it to you. I'm going to start out at $25 for an hour lesson, with payments through Paypal. Anyone that's interested, please reply to this message and/or send me a private message.

Cheers!

Kragen
Sweet. Gonna check my budget if I could still take lessons with you but I am really interested in taking one. Lessons directly from Kragen?? That just rocks man

Last edited by ndrewoods : December 18th, 2011 at 09:05 AM.
Old December 20th, 2011, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
protokragen
Gtr

ndrewoods, I just got back from the Heathen European tour and am ready to teach so just send me a private message if your budget works out and we can get started. \m/

Cheers!

Kragen