Pyramaze  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Pyramaze
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 4th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sonic Maven

Thumbs up All the Rumors Are True - Legend of the Bone Carver ROCKS

I'm new to this site and these posts, but am so moved by the quality of this album, that I just had to put in my two cents.

This album, finally released after a delay since last September, absolutely shreads! As good as their first album was (which I rate @ 5 stars), this one blows it away in its "completeness". I am a big fan of concept albums and this one is up there with Operation Mindcrime and Scenes From A Memory. The music alone is tight and crisp, the mix of vocals and instruments is top-notch, with the stellar lyrics (sung by Lance) really communicate and compliment the passion expressed by the music.

While the songs can be seen as stand-alone songs, the quality of the album is reflected when taken in its entirety as what it is - a narrative, set to some tight and awsome progressive metal. No one does it any better than Pyramaze did on this album, and I cannot wait for the next.

This album will not disappoint - this is an album that should become a reference disk for lyrics, vocals, instruments, and mix - this is the complete package!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!