RC  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Heavy Metal Forums > RC
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack (9) Thread Tools
Old September 25th, 2007, 09:49 PM   #8401 (permalink)
skeptik

*suck my balls

edit: oh wait i see what you did there
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old September 25th, 2007, 10:44 PM   #8402 (permalink)
Guthrum
Gas Can Lincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulufhtagn View Post
ah but it isn't just like anywhere else, which is why i ask. although our summer weather here is probably something like your fall weather haha, i imagine it's something of a relief when shit starts to finally cool down? in portland fall is like, DAMMIT i pissed away my 3 months (june/july/aug) of low-humidity, 80-degree weather
Ah, well, summer is about 90-105 degrees with 80% or more humidity and fall is about 50-60 degrees with maybe 30-40% humidity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil? View Post
Wouldn't it suck if the same genetic screw up that gave you the tuna can cock also gave you baby hands?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old September 25th, 2007, 11:18 PM   #8403 (permalink)
Reign in Acai
Gnats before thy gums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeceiver View Post
Somewhere in suburbia, a 6 year old Caucasian child is missing his power wheel.

A star has risen on northern skies
And on that star we'll be crucified

Old September 26th, 2007, 01:11 AM   #8404 (permalink)
Sanctums
Minnesota Ass Vikings

I think I'm going to a Cannibal Corpse tomorrow. Goatwhore will be there. But I'm really holding out for Fintroll on Saturday.
Old September 26th, 2007, 03:35 AM   #8405 (permalink)
Alwin
problem solver

Quote:
Is that like saying, "my team is in the World Series"?
no, they are actually my songs, since I created and recorded them

(-->) f a c e b o o k (<--)
Old September 26th, 2007, 04:33 AM   #8406 (permalink)
swizzlenuts
Smoke Pipe

Quote:
I always wondered about humidity. Like today it was in the 90 percents for humidity and I thought, how the hell do they judge these things? When it gets to 100% is that the absolute maximum amount of chafe-inducing, swamp-assulating moisture that this hellish atmosphere can handle before collapsing under its own water weight?

But seriously, it's almost October ferchrissakes and yesterday it was 90 degrees and 90% humidity, fucking UNNATURAL.
When I get back, I'll give you one of my books that explains it. I'm far to lazy to give you the uber mathematical description. It has a lot to do with a Psychometric Chart and how much water air can actually hold. If I remember correctly, it's call Relative Humidity, if you want to look it up.
Old September 26th, 2007, 10:39 AM   #8407 (permalink)
Guthrum
Gas Can Lincoln

When I was little, I always wondered when humidity got to 100%, why didn't the air turn to water.
Quote:
Wouldn't it suck if the same genetic screw up that gave you the tuna can cock also gave you baby hands?
Old September 26th, 2007, 10:58 AM   #8408 (permalink)
swizzlenuts
Smoke Pipe

hahaha! That sounds like a Creationists' argument.
Old September 27th, 2007, 12:01 AM   #8409 (permalink)
dorian gray

lol creationist

So yeah, it was 96 degrees in Ohio this past weekend. Ninety-fucking-six.
Then when I got back here, it was 92.
Old September 27th, 2007, 06:33 AM   #8410 (permalink)
Carabeu
Part Two

it was overcast when i walked out of work yesterday, and not hot AT ALL. very pleasant. but the moment the clouds parted and out came the sun, fucking summer and sweaty butt again

also there was an armadillo run over right outside my building. considering that the area is mostly concrete and surrounded by highways, this was a tad confusing. then i saw another flat armadillo yesterday near my house. armadillo mating season?
Old September 27th, 2007, 07:40 AM   #8411 (permalink)
skeptik

Homemade apple pie fucking rules.
Old September 27th, 2007, 09:13 AM   #8412 (permalink)
Thanatopsis123
白鬼

I was at a train station this weekend when some middle aged Japanese man decided to talk to me. Now, he spoke almost no English and I speak almost no Japanese. We got across my nationality, what I do, and what town in Japan I'm living in. After that, I have no fucking clue what he was talking about. I understood the Japanese for eat and train, and then he used the English word "level" a couple times as well. Holy shit, could I not fit these together. I have a feeling, however, that could I puzzle this out, I'd have the secret to immortality.

He was a nice guy though. Some trains in Japan separate and the only way to know that it's happening and which part of the train you're supposed to be on is by listening to the announcement. That, of course, is only in Japanese. So as this guy and I got on the train he looked around, used his Japanese spidey senses and realized we were on the wrong part of the train. He grunted at me and motioned me to follow as he ran back out of the train. We barely made it to the correct section as the doors closed. He sat near me and said one or two more things I couldn't understand to no avail. Then as he was getting off at his stop he said, quite perfectly, "Your town is the final stop for this train. Good-bye." Wtf?
Old September 27th, 2007, 09:24 AM   #8413 (permalink)
Climb Thar Hill
not family oriented

Old September 27th, 2007, 11:26 AM   #8414 (permalink)
Guthrum
Gas Can Lincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatopsis123 View Post
So as this guy and I got on the train he looked around, used his Japanese spidey senses and realized we were on the wrong part of the train....

...Then as he was getting off at his stop he said, quite perfectly, "Your town is the final stop for this train. Good-bye." Wtf?
ROFL
Quote:
Old September 27th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #8415 (permalink)
Evil?
omghaxlol!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guthrum View Post
The original video is pretty retarded. The cops cuff him and start dragging him out of the room because he asks an unpopular question? lame.
Old September 27th, 2007, 01:55 PM   #8416 (permalink)
lurch70

Quote:
I was at a train station this weekend when some middle aged Japanese man decided to talk to me. Now, he spoke almost no English and I speak almost no Japanese. We got across my nationality, what I do, and what town in Japan I'm living in. After that, I have no fucking clue what he was talking about. I understood the Japanese for eat and train, and then he used the English word "level" a couple times as well. Holy shit, could I not fit these together. I have a feeling, however, that could I puzzle this out, I'd have the secret to immortality.

He was a nice guy though. Some trains in Japan separate and the only way to know that it's happening and which part of the train you're supposed to be on is by listening to the announcement. That, of course, is only in Japanese. So as this guy and I got on the train he looked around, used his Japanese spidey senses and realized we were on the wrong part of the train. He grunted at me and motioned me to follow as he ran back out of the train. We barely made it to the correct section as the doors closed. He sat near me and said one or two more things I couldn't understand to no avail. Then as he was getting off at his stop he said, quite perfectly, "Your town is the final stop for this train. Good-bye." Wtf?
... this story kicked ass
Old September 27th, 2007, 01:57 PM   #8417 (permalink)
Krilons Resa
High Infidelity

Quote:

hahahaha
Old September 27th, 2007, 03:04 PM   #8418 (permalink)
Guthrum
Gas Can Lincoln

Quote:
The original video is pretty retarded. The cops cuff him and start dragging him out of the room because he asks an unpopular question? lame.
Yeah, but if he hadn't resisted he wouldn't have been tazed.
Quote:
Old September 27th, 2007, 03:08 PM   #8419 (permalink)
Dev
UTF-8 professional

Quote:

So good I make a - useless - post
Old September 27th, 2007, 05:55 PM   #8420 (permalink)
Krigloch the Furious
Taste my dingdong

Old September 27th, 2007, 06:48 PM   #8421 (permalink)
MFJ
Marksveldt

perfect
Old September 27th, 2007, 07:44 PM   #8422 (permalink)
Guthrum
Gas Can Lincoln

God damn.
Quote:
Old September 27th, 2007, 08:33 PM   #8423 (permalink)
Evil?
omghaxlol!1

Hooray!
Old September 27th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #8424 (permalink)
Mormagil
bring back the corvee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctums View Post
I think I'm going to a Cannibal Corpse tomorrow. Goatwhore will be there. But I'm really holding out for Fintroll on Saturday.
be sure to watch for the goatwhore lead singer accidentally start air guitaring, self-consciously stop and then just sort of fumble around for a bit trying to look like he's just moving his hands, several times throughout the night
Old September 27th, 2007, 08:42 PM   #8425 (permalink)
Climb Thar Hill
not family oriented

So I had a interview yesterday at 9am. Walked out of the building at 10:27am.

Today at 10:13am I get a phone call from the lady I interviewed with asking me to come in for a second interview tomorrow at 9am.

I think I got a good chance at nabbing this job

Can't fucking wait! As soon as I find out if I get the job I'm doing a major fucking haul to celebrate!