RC  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Heavy Metal Forums > RC
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack (9) Thread Tools
Old April 24th, 2008, 08:55 PM   #12151 (permalink)
MajestikMøøse
Membrum virile

νεγαριστατος
Old April 24th, 2008, 08:59 PM   #12152 (permalink)
EricT
Don't you ever get...

Well, atleast we still have Spook and Jigaboo!

Seriously, whats with the singling out? There are plenty of people on multiple boards who use plenty of racial slurs, and I'm sure they didn't get a PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old April 24th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #12153 (permalink)
Reign in Acai
Gnats before thy gums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAges View Post
I'm really sorry I asked you to stop making racial remarks, I should have known better .

So that said, and I'll say it in public since you decided to whine about it in public, stop using racial remarks. I would rather not see it on the site. I know, that's a very hard thing to do, I mean I am SURE you use it in your everyday life out in public, very loud and proud.

Yes that goes for "nigger", "negar" (your code word for "nigger" but spelled different so it isn't searchable), and such. Grow some real balls and have a little class for crying out loud.

That's all I'll ask about this, and don't be surprised if you find yourself without access to the site if you can't refrain from acting with a little decency.

Sir, I recommend you mask such terminology in the same way you have done to the terms "dr*g, ph@rm@ceutic@l, and Oi-l". See, I live in the present, a world which is infiltrated by an insurgency of ebonous malcontents. You my good chap, live in a power metal fantasy enclave where one must show kindness and respect for the lowliest of creatures. Good on you, ignorance is bliss. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't envy your cataratic vision. It would be a blessing to be oblivious towards their repugnant behavior. Oh what a joy that would be!!! Unfortunately this does not hold true to me, so I find it quite disturbing that you're asking me to divorce my beliefs and restrain my opinions for a few sensitive emotypes who offer blind compassion to the aforementioned malcontents who wade through live in a whirlpool of excuses. If anything they are the one's guilty of racism, as they refuse to accept them for what they really are. I on the other hand, give them the respect of not conjuring up pretexts for their regression towards their instinctive primal nature. Please leave me be, I cause no harm to those who listen objectively.

A star has risen on northern skies
And on that star we'll be crucified

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old April 24th, 2008, 09:25 PM   #12154 (permalink)
MetalAges
Ultimate Metal admin

You can use all the fancy sentences and dictionary words you like dude, the request stands. If you want a 100% free for all ala Reign in Acai style, please, by all means, start up your own forum and have at it. It's a simple request. If you would like to make something more of it than it is, well...
Old April 24th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #12155 (permalink)
Reign in Acai
Gnats before thy gums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAges View Post
You can use all the fancy sentences and dictionary words you like dude, the request stands. If you want a 100% free for all ala Reign in Acai style, please, by all means, start up your own forum and have at it. It's a simple request. If you would like to make something more of it than it is, well...
I really would if I knew I had a following. Unfortunately, I have no oompas to my name, so such an idea is not worth entertaining. Perhaps you can go read a few books and pick up some vernacular outside the realm of King St. James and get off my arse?!!?

Honest to Odin, I have been fairly pleasant when it comes to race relations in the past few months. Would you like for me to remove the emoticon in my signature as well?!?! Perhaps uploading some interracial HD would tickle your fancy?!?! What do you want from me!??! Am I not human? Am I not man!?!? In the words of Rosa Parks, "Leave me be!!!"

Old April 24th, 2008, 10:05 PM   #12156 (permalink)
Krigloch the Furious
Taste my dingdong

five stars.
Old April 24th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #12157 (permalink)
Demilich

He even pointed out that he lent a black guy $100 a couple weeks ago! Cut the guy some slack!

edit: UM is fuck all without Jerry
Old April 24th, 2008, 10:14 PM   #12158 (permalink)
EricT
Don't you ever get...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demilich View Post
He even pointed out that he lent a black guy $100 a couple weeks ago! Cut the guy some slack!
Lets not forget he gave a black fellow 10 bucks and some kind words for kicking some mad beats.
Old April 24th, 2008, 10:18 PM   #12159 (permalink)
Guthrum
Gas Can Lincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil? View Post
Wouldn't it suck if the same genetic screw up that gave you the tuna can cock also gave you baby hands?
Old April 24th, 2008, 10:20 PM   #12160 (permalink)
Demilich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guthrum View Post
didn't see that one coming
Old April 24th, 2008, 10:24 PM   #12161 (permalink)
neal
wizard in black

RiA posts without racial commentary would be like Sabbath without Iommi!

Drop out of Life with Bong in Hand

Follow the Smoke toward the Riff filled Land
Old April 25th, 2008, 12:40 AM   #12162 (permalink)
Conspicuously Absent
Linguistically Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demilich View Post
That shit is fucked. How can an absolutely non-credible accusation with no evidence or basis in reality other than the fact that he's a he and she's a she, result in this guy's entire life being fucked over?
Reminds me of these stories I heard about dumb broads at universities in vancouver just random targetting guys because they were bored. Actually, it happened once to me to... they figured it out after the 6th dude in 5 weeks though.
Old April 25th, 2008, 12:56 AM   #12163 (permalink)
Krigloch the Furious
Taste my dingdong

a couple days ago I was cleaning my car out, looking for my Trimonium cd. I looked everywhere in there, couldnt find it. but! I found something cooler.
an old work check from March 3rd, 2006.
I checked it out and it didnt say anything about "void in 90 days" or any shit like that. So I made a deposit and bam... its in my account.
Who the fuck loses a check, with a decent amount of money on it and not know about it??? This guy!

oh, and I found my cd, along with 6 or 7 others. yay! They were upstairs in a different room.
Old April 25th, 2008, 01:10 AM   #12164 (permalink)
Thanatopsis123
白鬼

Jerry, are you posting on other UM boards? If not, then I don't see why Deron is getting so uppity.

Please leave RC alone, Deron.
Old April 25th, 2008, 01:40 AM   #12165 (permalink)
Reign in Acai
Gnats before thy gums

Heathen Crusade is the only other forum in which I lend attention to. Needless to say, Arghoslent will not be playing the fest.

Old April 25th, 2008, 09:24 AM   #12166 (permalink)
dorian gray

@ the Krig
Old April 25th, 2008, 09:32 AM   #12167 (permalink)
Carabeu
Part Two

I searched RC for posts containing the word "nigger."

I also searched Nevermore for posts containing the word "nigger."

You know what I found? That singling out Jerry for use of this word is a bit ridiculous.
Old April 25th, 2008, 10:01 AM   #12168 (permalink)
Carabeu
Part Two

Then I went and searched all of UM for posts containing the word "nigger" and have come to the conclusion that if Deron doesn't want this word anywhere on this site, perhaps the Announcement feature should be utilized. Much more efficient to get a point across to everyone rather than PM'ing only certain offenders here and there.

Just a suggestion
Old April 25th, 2008, 11:13 AM   #12169 (permalink)
MetalAges
Ultimate Metal admin

I'm usually alerted to instances of it by "report posts" and I always take care of it.

However, you do have a good point and I'm gonna run a search myself and see this...
Old April 25th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #12170 (permalink)
Reign in Acai
Gnats before thy gums

Cara is a better defense attorney than Jackie Childs, who coincidentally is a "black" man.

Old April 25th, 2008, 02:14 PM   #12171 (permalink)
EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY
I hate weiner dogs.

I cant wait for new Testament Next week or Deicide next month
Old April 25th, 2008, 04:20 PM   #12172 (permalink)
Guthrum
Gas Can Lincoln

What's that you say? Accept gay sex?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil? View Post
Wouldn't it suck if the same genetic screw up that gave you the tuna can cock also gave you baby hands?
Old April 25th, 2008, 04:24 PM   #12173 (permalink)
EricT
Don't you ever get...

Old April 25th, 2008, 05:39 PM   #12174 (permalink)
Krigloch the Furious
Taste my dingdong

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeceiver View Post
Find any leftover snow?
That was lol'tastic.
I bet walker bys got a chuckle from my idiocy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY View Post
I cant wait for new Testament Next week or Deicide next month
Testament = suck
but I really need to purchase some Deicide
Old April 25th, 2008, 06:10 PM   #12175 (permalink)
Krilons Resa
High Infidelity

Everytime you eat a steak, a hippie's hackey sack goes down the sewer.