Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
A million tonnes of chocolate, couple of gift cards for JB Hi-Fi, a ticket to Soundwave 2009, and random crap from the olds.
3. We usually go to a pub for xmas lunch. So far, nothing has been organised for this year, so probably nothing.
4. See answer...
I am a school services officer (what used to be called a teachers aide way back when) at one of the worst-reputationed schools in Australia, and I...
Yes, a head-on with a packed articulated T500 (a bus here in Adelaide) would have been good. Hope your grandpa and uncle are ok, Dan.
I'll echo everything said by Dan!
It's better than their last pathetic attempt, but it won't be spinning in my cd player that often.
1. Ahhh crap...
2. Life's a bitch, then you die...
3. At the Graves (Pagan's Mind version.)
4. Donate to the RSPCA or Animal Welfare League....
The correct word is actually "perambulator", but Aussies being Aussies with our love of shortening words, perambulator became pram.
1. More tech studies hours at work.
I gave one of my daughters two tickets for My Chemical Romance for Christmas last year (the other daughter wanted to go with me to see Megadeth)....
1. Yes, 5c, that's right, 5c, when I started school in 1967. It went up 5c/yr after that.
2. 15 - checkout chick in a supermarket (after school...
I'm closer to 50 than 40. Does that make you feel better?
1. New Years Eve.
2. Well, seeing as we're still technically in the midst of a drought here in Aussieland, why flush when one is using the water...
^^ you're dreaming aren't you...
^ Haven't watched it yet, something wrong with my dvd player.
1. Australia Day.
2. BBQ and piss-up.
3. BBQ and piss-up, like any good Aussie.
4. Hell no, we know where we live.
Queensryche - Mindcrime at the Moore (2 dvd set)
1. Japan and Europe/UK.
2. I love Japanese food, so anything and everything. I'll try all the local delicacies, no matter where I am.
Sadly, it is a landmark...
This Australian knows you're talking about the round-ball game.