Tad Morose  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Tad Morose
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 30th, 2003, 02:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
Gaunerin
vanquish the pain

so, there's this Uriah Heep tribute album going to be released on 18th august and guess what........it will feature "Rainbow Demon" by our Tad Morose guys
I'm glad it's finally being released but still I wonder why this song ended up twice on the record (the other version courtesy of mighty Vintersorg : )
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old July 8th, 2003, 01:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
Fangface
Child of the Damned

More news on the upcoming album!!

"TAD MOROSE guitarist Christer "Krunt" Andersson give the following update of whats going on with the band:

"So summer finally arrived here in Sweden after all. Weve just finished the work with our new album Modus Vivendi. Were just waiting for the complete album cover and the photos. The cover looks cool, weve seen the 'basic drawing' of it and we liked it. We also took a lot of live photos at the Sweden Rock Festival a few weeks ago and we will use live photos on the album cover for the first time. Modus Vivendi will have 10 new songs on it. We are actually a bit proud of it, it turned out pretty good. It will probably be released in November in Europe and we are really looking forward to go on the road again.

There are some plans for a small Scandinavian tour sometime this fall, which would be cool since we - for some reason - dont play live around here so much. Weve played in most of the European countries and U.S.A. and we just done a few shows here in Sweden but we never played in

Finland, Denmark or Norway. I dont know the reason for this, it just never happened.

We played at the Sweden Rock Festival on June 6th in front of about 8,000 people and we got it on video. The response from the audience was great. We headlined that stage that day so the people didnt stand there waiting for another band... they really wanted to see Tad Morose! I know that we gained a few new fans to say the least. We will see what we will do with the video. We did a 'Official Bootleg Home Video - Part One" a few years ago so its time for a 'Part Two.' We also got a shit load of other stupid stuff on video as well from various shows, tours etc., well see what happens. We are now looking forward for some holidays [days off] at last! We are doing a small festival in our home area on July 5th, but that's about it as far as we know now.

As far as my equipment goes [for live shows], well, what can I say? I use my custom Gibson Flying Vs and a Line 6 Flextone II HD amp and a Samson wireless (which I got from Bernie Auffermann, now in Running Wild) and a Boss SE-50 noise gate. This thing never fails! It works all the time and it sounds the same all the time. Its easy and fast to set up and put down (essential on festivals when you've got about 20 seconds to rigg). So, my advice to musician travelers is keep it simple and get some flight cases, otherwise you can just take a sledgehammer and trash your stuff and stay home. Going on tour is like a big equipment grinder! The things I use are 'battle tested.'"
Old July 8th, 2003, 02:16 PM   #28 (permalink)
Gaunerin
vanquish the pain

Quote:
Were just waiting for the complete album cover and the photos. The cover looks cool, weve seen the 'basic drawing' of it and we liked it. We also took a lot of live photos at the Sweden Rock Festival a few weeks ago and we will use live photos on the album cover for the first time.
huh? is the cover artwork a painting or is it a live shot?

Quote:
It will probably be released in November in Europe and we are really looking forward to go on the road again.
guess how much I do

Quote:
We did a 'Official Bootleg Home Video - Part One" a few years ago so its time for a 'Part Two.' We also got a shit load of other stupid stuff on video as well from various shows, tours etc., well see what happens.
......I want to see Part I in the meantime
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old July 8th, 2003, 02:17 PM   #29 (permalink)
Gaunerin
vanquish the pain

oh.......and Flo.......where is this info from?
Old July 8th, 2003, 02:22 PM   #30 (permalink)
Fangface
Child of the Damned

http://www.bravewords.com

Old July 23rd, 2003, 11:52 AM   #31 (permalink)
Gaunerin
vanquish the pain

RockHard "megazine" wants to know that TM will release "Life In A Lonely Grave" on 18th August. And if you search the net, this is not the only source spreading these news......
What I find really strange is that CM isn't a news source at all when it comes to the upcoming new album. Are TM not signed to them anymore?!?
Old July 23rd, 2003, 01:37 PM   #32 (permalink)
Fangface
Child of the Damned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunerin
What I find really strange is that CM isn't a news source at all when it comes to the upcoming new album. Are TM not signed to them anymore?!?
I guess they're not a priority for CM... anyway the most important thing is that the albums are available in most countries.
Old July 23rd, 2003, 01:48 PM   #33 (permalink)
Gaunerin
vanquish the pain

priority or not.........there are NO news at all about a new release or about any other activities from the band - which I think is one of the things the label has to take care of.
Old September 7th, 2003, 01:36 AM   #34 (permalink)
Gaunerin
vanquish the pain

Still no real news. Read about a release date 17th November, that's it. I don't get it. At least the guys could start spreading some news themselves.
Old September 8th, 2003, 02:33 AM   #35 (permalink)
Fangface
Child of the Damned

The last news on the CM website are from May...
Old September 9th, 2003, 03:43 PM   #36 (permalink)
97reb
doom classic

I'm just starting to get into TM, I'm looking forward to hearing more from them and if they have played the US before then I missed it, so hopefully they will come back to America, and relatively close to the Southeastern part. We get so few shows.
Old September 11th, 2003, 02:52 PM   #37 (permalink)
Silkie
twillight child

They played Milkauwee Metal Fest last year

www.tadmorose.com

Old September 11th, 2003, 03:05 PM   #38 (permalink)
Silkie
twillight child

Oh , the latest news are that they might do a tour in Scandinavia nad two gigs in Greece, but nothing is confirmed yet so I haven't got it on the site yet...

www.tadmorose.com

Old October 8th, 2003, 07:04 PM   #39 (permalink)
Azriel

The album will not be titled 'Life in a lonely grave', however there should be a song included with that title. No, if the quote was from "Bloody Knuckles" it seems likely it really was Krunt spilling the beans. The album bears the title 'Modus Vivendi'. The August release plans had to be shelved. My guess is sometime November. At least that's what a quick look at CM's release schedule tells me.
Old October 9th, 2003, 01:12 PM   #40 (permalink)
cymianel
zwart is prachtig

hm yeah i hope that TM will play in belgium!
Old October 10th, 2003, 08:17 AM   #41 (permalink)
Azriel

Anders!!!

Could you please confirm if The new one will be released in November.
I would hate having to wait any longer.
Oh, and how do you feel about the new album?
Old October 17th, 2003, 01:39 PM   #42 (permalink)
Gaunerin
vanquish the pain

Century Media will release "Modus Vivendi" on November 17th, I just got the news in the mail. The track "Anubis" will be available for download on CM's website from October 20th on.
Old October 17th, 2003, 01:57 PM   #43 (permalink)
Silkie
twillight child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azriel
Could you please confirm if The new one will be released in November.
I would hate having to wait any longer.
Oh, and how do you feel about the new album?
Hm, for some reason I think you know better about that then us!

www.tadmorose.com

Old October 17th, 2003, 01:59 PM   #44 (permalink)
Silkie
twillight child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunerin
Century Media will release "Modus Vivendi" on November 17th, I just got the news in the mail. The track "Anubis" will be available for download on CM's website from October 20th on.
Yeap, hope to get my internet connection back running tomorow, Marlies & Nico helped me out today

www.tadmorose.com

Old October 20th, 2003, 10:37 AM   #45 (permalink)
Gaunerin
vanquish the pain

Huh, the download indeed is available!! I just gave it the first listen: the song is cool but I can't say I like the production too much. Well, of course the mp3 isn't of the best quality (95kbit) so this might make it sound worse than it really is. I suppose nobody knows if that mp3 is from the final mix of the album?
Old October 20th, 2003, 12:54 PM   #46 (permalink)
cymianel
zwart is prachtig

yeah i heard the song anubis also and i have to say it is geat!
the intro is lovely, and the rest of the song is even better
Old October 23rd, 2003, 06:13 PM   #47 (permalink)
Brimstone

Watcha smokin'? I just visited CM download site and all they have there are:

TAD MOROSE
- Undead
Another Time Around

- Matters of the Dark
New Clear Skies
Old October 23rd, 2003, 06:22 PM   #48 (permalink)
Brimstone

Sorry I was looking at the CM US page. I found the D

German site and I am downloading at the moment.
Old October 24th, 2003, 02:35 PM   #49 (permalink)
cymianel
zwart is prachtig

ok that's good

i really really like the song anubis so much

this is great!
Old October 25th, 2003, 07:38 AM   #50 (permalink)
Brimstone

Good song. I hope the rest of the Cd is as good. I was going to place a Cd order today from amazon but they don't have "Modus Vivendi yet". i am going ot wait a few dates so I don't have to pay twice for the shipping