Tad Morose  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Tad Morose
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 16th, 2008, 07:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
krunt

Hello there!

First I must say that Im amazed that some of you still post on our forum!!! Thanx! I am truly sorry for not posting anything about hte band in ages. Or updating this site. The fact is that I just didnt know what to say. It has felt over the last year or so that everytime I say something, something out of my control happens that trashes everything I said. But I can say that we never quit, Daniel left due to personal reasons. Im still in, Peter joined Steel Attack but is still in, Anders joined Wolf but is still in. Joe is still in. We are curently checking out new guitarplayers. So this "new album" is still in the making. Take care everybody! Cheers Krunt
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 16th, 2008, 08:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nightrunner

It's nice to hear then that Tad Morose isn't dead at least. Just in a 'temporary coma' for some years

So you're searching for new member. What about record label? Will you search for that when you've found the member and recorded the album?

Fuckin' hell...this will take another 5 years
Old March 16th, 2008, 05:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
No-Mercy
Feanor

better news than i expected.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 17th, 2008, 06:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
krunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
It's nice to hear then that Tad Morose isn't dead at least. Just in a 'temporary coma' for some years

So you're searching for new member. What about record label? Will you search for that when you've found the member and recorded the album?

Fuckin' hell...this will take another 5 years
Century Media got fed up waiting too. Cant blame them. We will see what happens with record labels and what not, but the main focus for us now is to get the band back on track and get this album done.
Old March 21st, 2008, 02:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bryant
Mr. Sleepy

We are still here Christer. I actually know Urban personally. I have known his wife for many years, so she forces him to hang out with me once in a while.... ha ha ha.
Despite all of that I still want to see the Tad Morose machine going strong. I am still a fan and want to hear some new TM material.

Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunt View Post
First I must say that Im amazed that some of you still post on our forum!!! Thanx! I am truly sorry for not posting anything about hte band in ages. Or updating this site. The fact is that I just didnt know what to say. It has felt over the last year or so that everytime I say something, something out of my control happens that trashes everything I said. But I can say that we never quit, Daniel left due to personal reasons. Im still in, Peter joined Steel Attack but is still in, Anders joined Wolf but is still in. Joe is still in. We are curently checking out new guitarplayers. So this "new album" is still in the making. Take care everybody! Cheers Krunt

Bryant
Old March 23rd, 2008, 01:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
dilligafrecords

Nice

If your still looking for a guitarist check my stuff out. www.myspace.com/stevecone. Joe and myself come from the same town in upstate New York. Have not spoken to him in years. Hope he's doing good.

Cheers
Old May 14th, 2008, 11:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
tsorl
Borne on Wings of Steel

Anything new?

- Denholm Reynholm