Tad Morose  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Tad Morose
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 27th, 2008, 06:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
InsArtTure
Agiel

Are there Live videos in the Universe?

I am sorry if this duplicates another topic but it has been years now and I have not watched a single Tad Morose live video.

Can you people tell me where I can find videos? There's got to be something. On Youtube there is only the offical video for Lost In Time which is ages old and not a single live video.

How come that Tad Morose is the most undeground band around? It would be a great pleasure to watch some vidoes of live performances of my beloved band, right?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 28th, 2008, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
krunt

Live videos

Hi there,
We never released any live videos unfortunatly. But, we have a lot of stuff recorded by ourselves. And there is a proffesional video recording, with like 5 cameras or so, of the show we did at Prog Power in Atlanta a few years ago. We never got the chance to release that. And we recorded the show we did at Sweden Rock Festival a few years ago too. And these two shows I personally think are some of the best shows we have done so far. And we got plenty of behind the scenes and stupid stuff on video too, and plenty of stuff from various shows during our 15 years or so. WeŽll see what we can do with it.

METAL!
Krunt

Last edited by krunt : November 28th, 2008 at 01:59 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 28th, 2008, 05:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
InsArtTure
Agiel

That's pretty good! If you are planning to release all these as a DVD ot something you can always create a Youtube channel for example to show some samples and advertise it among fans, right?

ProgPower you say, and 5 cameras? I want this now! Couldn't you release this through these recent years since 2003?
Old November 28th, 2008, 09:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
krunt

There are some legal stuff to sort out before we can release some of the videos. Some is our own, so it is just a matter of putting it together. We have been talking about this for ages and ages. A long time ago we did the "Tad Morose official bootleg home video part one" wich included fotage from the recording of our first albums and live shows and as usuall, a lot of more or less crazy things and what not. WeŽll see what happens....
Old November 29th, 2008, 07:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nightrunner

Wow man...Tad Morose-DVD? Hell yeah would that kick ass or what?
Old December 27th, 2010, 05:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Assault_Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
Wow man...Tad Morose-DVD? Hell yeah would that kick ass or what?
Bring it on!!