This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2002 show

Discussion in 'Quo Vadis' started by R00PE, Nov 7, 2007.

1. R00PE

R00PE Member

2. Anechoic

Anechoic The Great Cornholio

Nice show! Thx for sharing R00PE! :cheers:

Edit: I think there might be something wrong with the link though. At different moments in the video, the image cuts off but the audio keeps on playing.

At 26mins I was like "wtf is that song?!? Justice delayed, justice denied?!" To figure out it was a early version of Silence Calls the Storm, before Arie and Remy left the band.

3. Jorg

Jorg Member

I used to harass Bart to release the original version at the time... aka Father of Lies heheh ( if I recall that correctly )

4. QV

QV Member

heh yeah we did a demo in 2000 which were some ideas for Defiant - there were 4 or 3 songs I think, one by Arie, 3 by me, Father of Lies was one of my songs... I think some riffs from that one ended up in Silence Calls the storm and Dead Man's diary... I still have the original tracks, it was one of my first recordings done in my condo - then I recorded guitars/vocals/choirs at my place for Defiant Imagination a few years later.
    Good old times ;)
    We may add those on the next DVD or smth like that as a bonus.

5. Marcos Leonardi

Marcos Leonardi God Member

Santa Maria - Rio Grande do Sul; High Cisplatin Re
    Nice

I have the link on my notebook... watch "As I Feed The Flames Of Hate" it's amazing:D
    Remy is crazy hahauhaha, look the Arie's hair in beggin of the show and in the end hahahahah

Bart, do you already have this black jackson? your idea... is very cool to include the songs on DVD