This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A Norwegian Tie in....

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by JenniferLynn, Jul 9, 2011.

1. JenniferLynn

JenniferLynn AKA Irish

So I'd heard about this movie for awhile and found it on Comcast (cable company) OnDemand - nothing on Netflix yet!! - and splurged for the $7 to watch it... :popcorn:

A Norwegian film and subtitled called Troll Hunter... Buy it, rent it, watch it with the fam-damnily.. It is AWESOME... If you're not into trolls - and I'm not talking about the tiny neon haired naked ones - the scenery alone is breathtaking... I cannot recommend it enough. Ok so it's not going to make you feel like you wanna shed all your sins and be a better human being but it still totally kicks ass :D

I wanna go to Norway...

2. Ninfix

Ninfix Gamer of life

Ahh, Trolljegeren is an awesome movie. I actually used to live pretty close to one of the areas where they meet a troll :p

Also, Norway is an amazing country. You definately should come here :)

3. Weston

Weston Member

Lol, i saw this a while back and thought of Circus Maximus. Terrible movie but I loved the scenery.

4. JenniferLynn

JenniferLynn AKA Irish

I didn't think the movie was terrible at all... I liked it alot! Lord knows with the crap they keep rehashing over here in the US, it was nice to see something 'new'