This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A Work Force Betrayed

Discussion in 'The Philosopher' started by Fenrisúlfr, Jul 9, 2008.

1. aqnimal

aqnimal Member

Where would the rebellion go? I can't answer that one, although I wouldn't be surprised if the White House, the Capitol, and much of Wall Street go up in flames, burned by angry mobs. I certainly hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid things are gonna get quite ugly here in the next decade. I strongly advise all those in the US who haven't done so to buy at least 1 gun and learn how to use it. Stock up on ammo- preferably the standard NATO round of 7.62mm for rifles and 9mm for handguns. Also stock up on food, water, and medical supplies, and line up a safe place to go to at a moment's notice.

2. speed

speed Member

I'd recommend Kevin Phillips' last book Bad Money.

There's alot of idiotic and childish replies here. A wonder our country is where it is. I can only imagine how prosperous our American future will be!!!

3. razoredge

razoredge Member

for what percentage of the population though ? and what means to WHAT gain ?

4. aqnimal

aqnimal Member

I just wonder who the corporate elites think are gonna buy the cars, the computers, the DVD players, the designer clothes, etc, if/when 70-90% of America is either unemployed or working for fast food or WalMart type wages. The poor certainly can't afford them. Certainly at that point, every restaurant, every movie theatre, every video store, every music store, every bar/nightclub, liquor store, new car dealership, tanning salon, beauty parlor, antique shop, and other business not selling a product or service that's absolutely needed for survival will suffer. Most will either be forced to close or lay off employees, creating even more unemployment. A highly volatile situation, hence my earlier posts on this matter.