This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AA Pendants

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by Tarkin, May 17, 2011.

1. Tarkin

Tarkin New Metal Member

I have seen on some Amon Amarth videos that they have Norse pendants, mainly Mjolner pendants. Anyone know where I can find one?
    I've look on ebay and Amazon, but they seem a bit fake, or at least would break shortly.

2. Ingvar

Ingvar New Metal Member

Oh i have one and i wear with pride! I bought it from some internet shop called Drakkaria. There are many shapes of mjöllnir, they are mainly handcrafted so it is really nice :D Unfortunately for you it is Czech and Slovakian shop so it will be hard for you to get it :D

3. gnoff

gnoff Member

4. BurningCreation

^ Yeah, that's a good site. That's where I ordered mine.

5. Xurek

Xurek Waaagh!

Or you could just grow up! (Unless you are a follower of Norse paganism which I highly doubt!)

6. amon666

amon666 Member

Take a chill pill bro. I wear thor's hammer around my neck and I don't follow norse paganism or practice it. I'm simply a huge fan of it and love the stories behind it.

7. Lukasz

Lukasz You mean coitus?

I guess same can be said about Metal music in general......."Its a phase, he will outgrow it"............ soon as you let "The Norm" influence you, you've given in. Who is to say that wearing a pendant is not a grown up thing to do? :D

8. Xurek

Xurek Waaagh!

The physical act of wearing the pendant is not the issue, it's the reason for wearing it. The same reason when you go to a Trivium concert and everyone is wearing black sleeveless vest tops, because the main vocalist does! 99% of these people wouldn't even be wearing these pendants or even know what they were unless they saw the band wearing them....fact.

Not sure what the comparison with metal music is all about, looks like waffle to me.

9. Trashhead

Trashhead Le D'artagnan de coeur

So AA is inspiring people to read up and learn and be enthousiastic about Norse Mythology... I still don't see your problem....

10. Tyra

Tyra Member

Can I (without sounding snarly) point out that there is a search function on the forum, and if you use it, you'll find that this question has already been asked a number of times, and that there are good replies in those threads?

11. VikingMan

VikingMan Member

I have bought mine from Metalfest Germany, maybe u'll find them in festivals, or you can check this