This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

About mistakes and omissions

Discussion in 'Librarius Metallicus' started by jimbobhickville, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbobhickville

jimbobhickville Tyrant in Distress

If you notice anything that is missing on the site or any errors in the data, please make a thread about it and let us know. We'll validate the info and make changes as appropriate. We want to be as accurate as possible, but we're not perfect :)

Thanks.

2. spaffe

spaffe Geisterglut

yeah it's a quite nice page u've got there, but the bands i'm missing is sorhin, dödheimsgard and cirith gorgor

3. jimbobhickville

k, cool. Please make a separate thread about it and give us some info on those bands, and we'll see what we can do to add 'em to the site as soon as we can. I don't want this thread to get a billion replies.

4. DREAMASTER

DREAMASTER Iron In The Soul

I was reading info on Maiden albums. Are gonna include the First Ten years, The Story So Far Pt 1 & 2, singles, Pic dics and the reamasters?

I found mistakes in Maiden: TNOTB tracklist (don't know what happenned here), LAD (is this the remaster version?), Live At Don was released after the Real and Dead ones (is it the remaster version?), A Real Live One is missing, Man On The Edge was the first single taken from the X Factor album and was released in 2 parts, the Virus single was released in two parts in cd and other in 12" vinyl, former members are missing in the Best Of The Beast line-up. This is what I've seen so far.

Cheers.

5. jimbobhickville

Ok, I told Lutz about the errors. Please post a new thread instead next time.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.