This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Album...?

Discussion in 'Tad Morose' started by Nightrunner, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Nightrunner

Nightrunner Member

So, your "brothers of slowness" of Heavy Metal in the band JAG PANZER (last album released in 2004) is up and running and have a new album in the pipeline, release February 2011.

How's it going for you guys with the new album? Been some time now again..and there's not much info coming from you except for gigs from time to time that is. But is there any focus for a new album anymore or is it just the gigging you'll do? :)

Metal

2. krunt

krunt Member

Yeah, I just got the new Jag Panzer album! So I guess this makes us the slowest moving band ever then! We are working on a new album! Something we have done for a long time now..... Our focus is on getting that done! We have been doing some liveshows here and there just for the fun of it.

Stay Heavy!
    METALLLLLL!!!
    Krunt

3. JonnyD

JonnyD Chef Metal

Actually I think Tad Morose is Tied with Anthrax at the moment as their last album of NEW material was released in 2003 ... rerecorded stuff doesnt count

4. VOIZE

VOIZE -=VOIZE=-

Well the drums where shipped to the studio yesterday, so I'll guess we've reached the point of no return :kickass:

5. Pelata

Pelata FINAL SIGN

Was spinning (and loving) Reflections last week...any word on the new album?