This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Alexi rushed to hospital

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by kilon, Jul 4, 2012.

1. kilon

kilon I told you!

I just hope they are smart enough to just cancel this weekends show. No way that he's fit enough to do that.

2. Macharius

Macharius Thank you for noticing.

I just texted him: Are you dead yet? He said it gets more painful every time I die.

3. umosay

umosay Member

He won't, he's not even out of Hospital yet and chances are he will need to rest up for a while once he does get out. He was in intensive care.

4. chb

chb COB Hate Crew Member

Theres still time to their next show the 13-15th, but 10 Eur that they have to cancel that show too. He needs some rest after this shit...

5. elli

elli Member

thanks sleeper for the link! And thanks google for the translator :D

So good to hear that he feels a little better! Finally good news- thankfully! Such an infection (maybe peritonitis?) or whatever it was is a serious matter.

I really hope that they give him all the time he needs to feel better- even though they might have to cancel another show. But his health situation is now more important than any show. And once he recovered I`m pretty sure that they will play brilliant shows as always.

6. paul webb

paul webb OLD FART

ENDOSCOPY? ENDOSCOPY?...a walk in the park my children,what you really want is a COLPOSCOPY, yeh children you will find no fun having a camera down ya cock..I KNOW!! by the way i dont have prostate cancer YEEEEEHHHHAAAAA.
    GET WELL SOON ALEXI BOY!

7. Pelagia

Pelagia Pelagia

Finally he feels better, i couldn't even imagine this ending in something else... And i think that the others should take an example from him and don't make the same mistakes he made,
    drinking like a frentic all the time! I mean drinking is good, i love doing it, but see Alexi, he ended up with ulcer..

Do you mean colonoscopy?

8. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

:headbang:

9. doubleteam

doubleteam Custom User Title

That's just according to your personal taste. Your opinions and ideals aren't more valid or count any more than someone else's. You have to learn to accept that.

10. Necroraven

Necroraven Member

That's just according to your personal taste. Your opinions and ideals aren't more valid or count any more than someone else's. You have to learn to accept that.

11. doubleteam

doubleteam Custom User Title

If you have personal issues, don't take it out on me. Talk to your parents.

12. Sany

Sany Member

Alexi is getting better? Good! But he should do a Break for maybe an half year or something.

13. Mind_Freak

Mind_Freak New Metal Member

On COB:s mobile backstage someone had added a comment that said Alexi is already walking normally, just feeling tired because of the meds... and that this information came from one of the hate crew but don't know if this information can be trusted.

Would like to hear something that's true for sure, though...

//EDIT1:

This was also posted today;
    http://www.iltalehti.fi/popstars/2012071015826424_ps.shtml

It actually says the same things than the article Iltasanomat posted yesterday, except for the fact that the doctors don't know the reason for Alexi's stomach pain yet.
    COB's manager says that they might have to cancel Ilosaarirock show from this weekend (which I think has been obvious for some time now), but he also says that nothing has been decided yet and hopefully Alexi gets better soon.

//EDIT2:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/art-1288483045261.html?ref=lk_is_1

Another article posted today. In this one COB's manager says that no one has been able to talk with Alexi yet because his still in intensive care and that all of them, including the band members, are still waiting to hear from him.

Get well soon, Alexi! <3

14. sleeper666

sleeper666 MetalMutha

@ Mind Freak Thanks for the links. I wish it was better (more) news. I'm hoping he's recovering from whatever is wrong, though it's worrying that he's apparently still in intensive care. I also hope that, when he's out of hospital he takes plenty of time to properly get his health back. Pikaista paranemista, Alexi

15. midnite_stryker

midnite_stryker Don't you be afraid of me

i guess this is his body's way of saying 'give me a break already!!'

they've been touring non-stop since last year so i really think they should take some time off. when you put in all the factors eg. lack of sleep, drinking, smoking, biological stress, etc together then this is what you get. can't blame him alone, there are many parties involved in making such decisions.

i'm just waiting to hear that he's alright and will be discharged.

16. Froze

Froze Spectator

Good news. Jone Nikula just said Alexi has been discharged from hospital and the band will play in Ilosaarirock.

17. aimfailz

aimfailz Member

"We are happy to announce that Alexi will be leaving the hospital in Oslo tomorrow on Thursday, and are also glad to confirm that the band will be able to play Ilosaarirock Festival on Sunday. The Hate Crew is rolling again ! More infos shortly..."

Janne, Jaska, Henkka and Roope
    from facebook

18. random-x

random-x Member

This made my day, even a job meeting can't ruin it anymore!! :D :D

19. sleeper666

sleeper666 MetalMutha

This is the best news, it's definitely made my day. So happy he's coming out of hospital, but I hope he's really recovered enough for the show on Sunday.

20. kilon

kilon I told you!

I don`t know how smart it is to play a show a few days after being released from the hospital while still drugged up, probably.. but it is their decision. I look forward to videos of the show though.