This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ALGERIAN METALLERS Lelahell LAUNCH CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN

Discussion in 'Bar' started by lelahel, Apr 9, 2016.

1. lelahel

lelahel Member

Death metal trio Lelahell seek funds for upcoming record release

ALGIERS, Algeria— Ambitious Algerian up-and-coming metallers Lelahell announced today the launch of a crowdfunding campaign to support their upcoming record.

Lelahell announced today they will seek donations through a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. This move follows in the footsteps of a growing trend of metal-genre bands and musicians across the globe who are turning to crowdfunding to support the financial burden of equipment, recording and touring. The band consider this the first crowdfunding campaign hosted by an Algerian metal band.

The majority of funds needed are intended to help cover the costs of album artwork, production of the album, production of a music video and band merchandise. In exchange for donating to the campaign, contributors can receive Lelahell merchandise, including T-shirts, posters, stickers, pins and other collateral.

The trio’s new album, “Alif,” is slated as the group’s second full-length album and third release since the band’s formation in 2010. Lelahell are set to record at Hertz Studio in Poland under the guidance of well-known producers the Wiesławscy brothers.

In Arabic, alif is the first letter in the alphabet, and it is used in Arabic calligraphy to determine the size of the following characters. Lelahell say they chose the title as this album “will be the main musical reference of the next upcoming releases.”

Fans and metal supporters can contribute to the crowdfunding effort by visiting http://igg.me/at/lelahell. This campaign will start the 4th april and will end the 15th may 2016

To thank you for your support, Lelahell have exclusive t-shirts, hoodies, signed posters and Cds and more….

In addition to the more traditional merchandise, The band will be offering exclusive signed Redouane Aouameur 8 strings guitar made by Siggi Braun, RG electronics Lelahell BB Preamp Pedal, guest performances on your band’s album, a guest performance on their new album and a private concert for you whenever you are in the globe.

About Lelahell

Founded in 2010 by metal veteran Redouane Aouameur, Lelahell are an Algerian death metal band hailing from Algiers. The trio comprises of Lelahel (guitars, vocals), Ramzy Curse (bass) and Slaveblaster (drums). Lelahell have released one EP, “Al Intihar” (Goressimo Records, 2012), and one full alubum, “Al Insane… The (Re)birth of Abderrahmane” (HPGDP, 2014). The band also launched a documentary in 2016 titled “Highway to Lelahell- An Algerian metal Documentary,” available for streaming on YouTube, presenting viewers with a solid history lesson on Algeria’s metal scene. The band have also embarked on three European tours, and also participated in festivals in Europe.

http://igg.me/at/lelahell

2. lelahel

lelahel Member

25 Days = 10%
    The campaign is still running
    Don’t miss this historical opportunity to take part to the first crowdfunding campaign hosted by an Algerian metal band.
    http://igg.me/at/lelahell

3. Keregioz

Keregioz Kimon Zeliotis

I'm writing history right now by being the first person in the entire world to comment on this thread.

#3 Keregioz, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    DanLights and The-Zeronaut like this.
  4. SocialNumb

SocialNumb Damn Christians!

The guy with the fist pump and the American flag sold me on it. This is history.

The-Zeronaut likes this.
  5. lelahel

lelahel Member

6. The-Zeronaut

The-Zeronaut Mixing..Y U SO DIFFICULT?

8000 euros???????
    You could record/mix/master an awesome cd for MUCH LESS THAN THAT.
    I´m pretty sure there are members of this forum that could deliver amazing quality for much less than that.

You are asking too much considering you are an unknown band
    (not one song of yours has even 1000 plays on spotify and you only have 242 subscribers on youtube)

7. lelahel

lelahel Member

Hi zeronaut,
    thanks for your message
    yes it was a big mistake to ask such money for mix and mastering (including recording)
    this is why we loose credibility, and the project was funded by our firends and poeple that already heard about us or that see us live
    you have to know also that in our country poeple can't participate due to impossibility to use paypal
    The project will end in one month and we are improving the pitch each day, and try to correct our mistakes
    thank you!

8. The-Zeronaut

The-Zeronaut Mixing..Y U SO DIFFICULT?

i didn't mean to offend or anything.
    I was just trying to say that you could save a lot of money recording without compromising quality going somewhere else.

9. lelahel

lelahel Member

Thank you we will see how the campaign will end and after that we'll make the best decision
    thank you!

10. Deadstar

Deadstar Member

I assume 7000 euros are going to the american fist pumper for his speech which leaves the band with an honest 1000 euros budget for the album.

11. lelahel

lelahel Member

12. lelahel

lelahel Member