This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Wait For You...

...you know you cannot hide. Join the forum today!

All The Cowards Hide

Discussion in 'Nevermore' started by pantsaregood, Jun 2, 2018.

1. pantsaregood

pantsaregood New Metal Member

Following the terrible losses in the last year, I've developed a new appreciation for Dreaming Neon Black. It did lead me down the rabbit hole of finding out "All the Cowards Hide" is an outtake from DNB (the production makes it pretty obvious), but it leaves a question - where would it have fallen on the track list? It clearly wouldn't have been after "Forever," but that leaves a lot of possibilities.

I suppose it is possible we'll never have an answer. With any luck, someone else figured it out or asked before it was too late.

2. lorinc

lorinc Member

Ah! I've been asking myself that question since DHIADW came out! I would have put it between Poison Godmachine and All Play Dead, but if somebody has a real answer I'll take it.

3. Talking Backwards

Talking Backwards Senior Citizen

One of my favorite Nevermore songs.

4. nckissfan

nckissfan Civil War reenactor

this has a Politics feel to it. Great song

5. rebirth

rebirth spacestation '76film

Dnb and politics were the worst cds